The Flower Shower Of Buds - LED - Soil - General Organics

Favorite strain

• Total voters
I made some weed brownies over the holidays. I found this recipe on another site. Place 5-7 grams of good bud into 2/3 cup of oil heated to a simmer on the stove and leave it cook for 15 minutes. Then strain the oil to get the bud material out. Then add that oil to the brownie mix and bake. These things will rock your world. Be careful and start out small. I started with a full brownie right before getting dragged off to the yearly church thing with the family. After we got home i was informed that i will be staying home next year. Just when I was really starting to feel the spirit too, LOL. I feel that the high is very narcotic and heavy. I also thought i went blind for a few minutes, but then i remembered that my eyes were just closed haha. It was fun pretending to be blind at church though. I know, im going to Hell :laugh:.:passitleft:
image5639.jpeg

heh heh heh -- I'm picturing you high at church, moved by the spirit ... barred from ever going to church ever again :)

Doing anything high really gives you a fresh perspective on it, eh? +reps for brownie-making!

Happy New Year Nick. Green buds and stuff for 2016.

:bong::party::party::bong::circle-of-love:
Happy New Year Jim. I hope its a better one.:smokin:

I'm in! Once you start breeding your own it changes everything. I get more excited for a good male plant nowadays as I do a female. Something special saying I made this strain.
Welcome mr. Marz. I agree. you save money also.
heh heh heh -- I'm picturing you high at church, moved by the spirit ... barred from ever going to church ever again :)

Doing anything high really gives you a fresh perspective on it, eh? +reps for brownie-making!
I've been to churches in Kentucky that act like that evrynight. Its actually pretty entertaining. The only thing i know is that i feel closer to God after eating weed brownies lol.:passitleft:

Hey hey hey ole Nick! I enjoyed your last journal so I knew I had to come over to this one for sure. Hey props for whole seed making endeavor! When I first started reading your last journal, I took it as if you were fairly new to the whole growing world. Theres nothing wrong with that of course as we all have been right there as well. But what I'm surprised about is the fact that you have done so much in such a short amount of time. Especially with the seed making skills! If you're not fairly new to the world of growing then my mistake. But like I say we all have been new before, haha.

From what I can tell from your post you appear to be a reader and researcher just like I am. I've obtained every bit of my growing knowledge right here on this website which is incredible if you ask me. I havent as of yet played around with making my own strain. But when I do I'll be going back and reading your journal again to help me in that venture for sure!

One more thing for you. I know you do a lot of topping. Have you ever cut the wrong area of the stem on any of your plants. Like instead of the terminal stem? I was just wondering if you had and if so what did that mistake result in to the plant. Also on your newer seeds you were talking about, the one that produces large yields. Are you planning on growing that one out bigger? Or are you going to keep them about the same size as all the rest that you have been growing lately? On all of your other plants that were shorter. What were you doing to them to grow them short? Was it just how you were topping them in a certain area or were you just not in veg for a long time? Take your time responding to all of this as I know its a little long. Have a good day man!

I forgot to comment on your brownies. I've never made any edibles before. With that, your way of making some looked mighty easy. Am I missing anything in what I read or did you leave anything out? If not, then brownie making here I come, LOL. I'm surprised there could be much of a high from making them the way you described doing. Don't get me wrong though as I'm not doubting what you're saying. Especially with the fact that I've never made edibles before. I'm just surprised its as easy as you're saying to make them. As well as the affect it had on you. So, I'm glad you posted that, thanks!

Hey Jimmy, glad you found the new journal and enjoyed the last one too. You are right I am new grower. When i read about something I want to try it for myself and see what happens. Because as we both know, there is lots of good info on growing out there and there is also alot of BS. When it comes to the seedmaking i have had plenty of help from another grower named Llama on what to do and when to do it. He is a very experienced all around grower and good dude.
When it comes to the topping i only cut the terminal stem. The new girls in the flower shower were 6 weeks from sprout when i flipped them to 12/12. They were all topped twice to keep them short in the veg cabinet and to give more maine bud sites. After the six weeks all three were 9-10" tall with 4-5 tops. I have been doing the first topping after the third node. This is the plan for all the girls right now. I know some will stretch more then others and i will have to prop the shorter girls up on blocks to keep the canopy level.
Thats about it jimmy. I feel really lucky that i have had no real issues with gardening thus far :wood:. I did try to grow some weed 20 years ago with my friend Tony, but that ended like this.

About twenty years ago i lived in a Kentucky trailer park with my good buddy Tony T, (The same Kentucky trailer park where the toothbrush was invented), We lived the poor carpenters life, paid on Friday, broke on Monday. We grew four little plants in a cold dark closet with a 4' T12. The plants never got fed, or watered, for 3 months. I think they were surviving off of leaves and rainwater falling through holes in the roof. One day i went back to check if they were still alive and i swear one of them was eating a mouse! That clinched it! They were goin outside. So me and Tony picked them up with one plant in each arm and started running as fast a we could through a trailer park in the middle of the day with these plants! I guess we thought we were so fast we were invisible

We planted all four at the edge of a Kentucky tobacco field, on the outskirts of a trailerpark. We'd go and check on them every now and then, and they were actually lookin ptretty damn good. Well one day, when the autumn leaves started to fall, we went to MURDER those plants!! But When we got there, 3 of the plants were missing. Only 1 remained. Why did the thieves leave just one plant we wondered? And the one plant they left us looked like some funky monkey. We were sooo happy.
high-five.gif
. We had grown sum Grey colored weed!!!! We had never heard of weed being grey, so it Must be the bomb. when we cut it up, it even had grey powder in it. We smoked the hell out of it!! It tasted like shit and our lungs ached everyday........ and Tony got pneumonia
11.gif
but it was Free WEED!!

I was reading a post about bud rot and I saw the exact same plant that Tony and I grew, LOL!!

Tony did not really get pneumonia! Everything else is True, even the mouse.............

I forgot to comment on your brownies. I've never made any edibles before. With that, your way of making some looked mighty easy. Am I missing anything in what I read or did you leave anything out? If not, then brownie making here I come, LOL. I'm surprised there could be much of a high from making them the way you described doing. Don't get me wrong though as I'm not doubting what you're saying. Especially with the fact that I've never made edibles before. I'm just surprised its as easy as you're saying to make them. As well as the affect it had on you. So, I'm glad you posted that, thanks!
The brownie recipe is fairly simple, thats why i liked it lol. Just make sure to cut the bud up pretty good before puting it in the hot oil to cook for 15 -20 minutes. Then when you strain the bud material out you can press it with a spoon to squeeze every last drop of goodness out. Just be careful. Edibles are a different animal then smoking. Start out small. You dont want to end up being blind at church lol.:thumb:

Experiment: while high and staring at airpots i started thinking about other ways to get air to the roots. :idea:This is what i came up with.
I took air tubing and made 100 holes with a 1/16" drill bit in the last 2 feet of the tubing and then clamp that end of the tube closed. Then place the tubing into the transplant hole before placing the plant in the hole. Then i planted the plant in the hole on top of the tubing. Next i connected the other end of the tubing to an aquarium air pump. After one day of air being injected directly into the dirt the critical cure is still alive. So we will see what happens.
image5652.jpeg
image5653.jpeg

I was also thinking this could be done with something like plastic "air spikes" that could be hammered into any pre existing pot o dirt and then connected to an airpump via tubing.

happy new year my friend :)

and good job with them brownies, that church story was hilarious :laughtwo:

keep fighting the good fight :smokin:

Week 3 Flower: Huckleberry and Goldmine

The HB and GM got a feeding today at 10ml bloom, 7ml calmg, 10ml kelp extract, 1 tblsp guano, all per gallon with a ph-6.4 and ppm- 700. The Led light is set at 16-18" from the canopy.

Huckleberry
image5666.jpeg
image5667.jpeg

Goldmine
image5668.jpeg

image5669.jpeg
image5670.jpeg
image5671.jpeg

The shower BACK ROW left to right- goldmine, huckleberry. FRONT ROW left to right- critical cure, sour d, og kush
image5665.jpeg

very happy girls :)

now im wondering if you got those Greek wishes off google translation or you actually can speak Greek :rofl:

it brought out the conspiracy theorist in me :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom