The Flower Shower Of Buds - LED - Soil - General Organics

Favorite strain

• Total voters
lol the teletubbies, wtf :)
i suppose those little F..ers can be freaky :rofl:

i can see how Samara from the ring would be freaky to walk into, like receiving the phonecall first and think its a prank but then see her walk out the static, yikes :yikes:

the thing about Hannibal is that he's got the worst god complex ever, he's not only gonna keep you alive as a human torso and feed you slowly to you, but he's gonna force his cosmo theories on you too, and he wont stop until you develop a stockholm syndrome towards the thing eating you. He wouldn't let you die until he saw in your eyes that you finally realise why he is doing this and how the world is a jungle with only one rule, eat or be eaten.

i actually had a very vivid nightmare of Hannibal devouring my soul, it was after a sativa trip. I was running on fumes, 5 days awake and everytime my eyes became heavy i just took another hit from a good haze i had scored, it was like a rush of coffee and energy surging through me so i kept going until i ran out. When i finally crushed i saw what came to become one of the worst nightmares of my life, and it wasnt like a regular one where i wake up, i sat through the whole thing until the very end.

i can't even go into details, it was horrifying.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

:lot-o-toke: we're too high in here :lot-o-toke:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okay lol, Gandalf vs. Yoda. Who wins? :smokin:

Both, threw their ultimate wisdom they see fighting each other is pointless and chill. Lol. I wll now be lurking in the shadows and randomly popping up on this journal now your old one is done.

OD! Where the heck you been brother i hadnt been getting anymore updates for your journal in my usercp. Either way good to see your still around! :tokin:

I used a cooking strainer, something like this. But i think even a spaghetti strainer will work also. Its just to get the bud material out of the oil.

378611.jpg

Here is a couple pics comparing the growth of the og kush in an airpot to the critical cure with the air tubing in the dirt. A week ago the OGkush was the biggest. Now the CC is the biggest by far and has had very good growth. Is this because of the airube providing more oxygen to the roots of the CC? I dont know but ill take it.
image5813.jpeg
image5812.jpeg

Hey my man just caught up on everthing :) looking awsome :) Your experiment is very interesting, if you look up Autopot they have made something similar for the bottom of their pots by using a dome and an air pump :high-five::Namaste::passitleft:

Thank you O man. I just checkd the air dome out and they stole my idea lol. . I have never heard of the air dome. Their product looks pretty good really. they say it improves growth 130%. Thanks for the heads up. So the idea must really work. I will keep experimenting though, this is not the first time my invention has already been invented lol.

Thank you O man. I just checkd the air dome out and they stole my idea lol. . I have never heard of the air dome. Their product looks pretty good really. they say it improves growth 130%. Thanks for the heads up. So the idea must really work. I will keep experimenting though, this is not the first time my invention has already been invented lol.

This happens to a lot of us. Growing is a collective consciousness, we get the same inspirations and follow the guidance that Mary Jane gives us. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's not, but innovation and troubleshooting is half the fun. Back when there was no internet we all thought we created LST!

Haha you crack me up. What did you use to strain the oil with? Coffee filter?

For a really fine strain the gold mesh coffee filters work like a dream and you can find them everywhere.

Interesting experiment Nicholas. Sometime today I'm going to take a break from writing and studying and come back for a closer look. Definately intriguing, and I'm looking for ways to improve yield for oil production.

I'll be back later.

Back
Top Bottom