The Flower Shower Of Buds - LED - Soil - General Organics

Favorite strain

• Total voters
I need to sub here...I've just read two of he funniest story's I've ever heard.... I'm the one that's wheezing coughing and laughing up the back ... Man I couldsee myself 20 years ago, giving high fives to my mate, saying " there've left the best one"..... Awesome Nicholas...Need to get to Aus. Only poor carpenters here are the ones that don't work... Plants looking good...

This happens to a lot of us. Growing is a collective consciousness, we get the same inspirations and follow the guidance that Mary Jane gives us. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's not, but innovation and troubleshooting is half the fun. Back when there was no internet we all thought we created LST!
Haha thats funny and very true shiggs, well put.

For a really fine strain the gold mesh coffee filters work like a dream and you can find them everywhere.

Interesting experiment Nicholas. Sometime today I'm going to take a break from writing and studying and come back for a closer look. Definately intriguing, and I'm looking for ways to improve yield for oil production.

I'll be back later.
Come on back sue. Thanks for the coffee filter tip also. The idea is intriguing and so far seems to be working. Im not done with this experiment.

Super healthy looking plants, Nicholas. Even if the air dome got to market first, you did invent this for yourself :)
Thanks glimm. They might have the air dome but i still have the air spikes, which might be more versitile and obtain the same results. Ill have to make one somehow and test it next.
The girls are looking happy and healthy! Keep up the great work brother! :tokin:
I will do it Lex. Congrats on your new light. You made an excellent choice.

I need to sub here...I've just read two of he funniest story's I've ever heard.... I'm the one that's wheezing coughing and laughing up the back ... Man I couldsee myself 20 years ago, giving high fives to my mate, saying " there've left the best one"..... Awesome Nicholas...Need to get to Aus. Only poor carpenters here are the ones that don't work... Plants looking good...
Im glad you like the stories grizz and welcome. We thought we had grow some fire and the thieves left us one plant just to be nice lol. The sad part is We would have still smoked it even if we knew it was budrot :rofl:. I would love to go to Australia some day, ever since watching Crocodile Dundee ive always wanted to visit. i would probably spend the entire trip fishing and snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef and smoking weed. Nothing is better then getting high and catching fish! :laugh:

Day 22 Flower- Goldmine and Huckleberry

Goldmine, I like this plant! :yummy:
image5887.jpeg
image5888.jpeg
image5889.jpeg

Huckleberry, i like this plant also
image5890.jpeg

image5892.jpeg
Bush Barbie says... Will you smoke this joint with me? I wont tell your wife, hehehe
image5891.jpeg

The shower
image5886.jpeg

Iranian Goddess is the first to pop up
image5885.jpeg

Happy Friday!:passitleft:

great update brother :)

i like the goldmine too, something about it makes you wanna grow it again and again

high barbie messing with the plants again? :smokin:

It's neat to see huckleberry. Helps me to know which of my huckleberry Kush phenos is more huck and which more kush! Great looking plants and nice joint roll. You do them just like me.
Thanks man, Ill have to stop in and check out your Hucks. Its a strain that not many people are growing. I cant find anyone growing the Goldmine.:smokin:

great update brother :)

i like the goldmine too, something about it makes you wanna grow it again and again

high barbie messing with the plants again? :smokin:
Haha, yea JimmyV wastn't satisfied just seeing her toes lol. I am happy with both girls. I have been giving general organics every water and they seem to love it. They look better then the first grow where i was giving GO, then water, Then bubble tea. Someday i want to make some soil so that I can just add water until harvest. Your girls look very happy in the dirt you made :passitleft:

haha you're a natural marijuana magnet :rofl:

i'll be doing extensive research with some friends for next grows to come, so if you truly wanna go organic my man i'll hook you up with the info we come up.

my way isnt the highway tho, even in organics you add a buttload of stuff to get those resin-coated beasts, im just getting into it too, no pro by any means :)

OD! Where the heck you been brother i hadnt been getting anymore updates for your journal in my usercp. Either way good to see your still around! :tokin:

Been really busy lately, gotta kid on the way now to add to my busy life, I've been popping in and reading your other journal along with lextorts journal atleast a couple times a week. I'll be back with updates on mine here soon.

haha you're a natural marijuana magnet :rofl:

i'll be doing extensive research with some friends for next grows to come, so if you truly wanna go organic my man i'll hook you up with the info we come up.

my way isnt the highway tho, even in organics you add a buttload of stuff to get those resin-coated beasts, im just getting into it too, no pro by any means :)
okay brother im always interested in some experimentation. I will be going true organic within a year or two when i move. My next grow room is going to be a grow/survival bunker with lots of room. Then no matter what happens in this world ill have food, water, and weed. A country boy can survive lol.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

Did you colour barbies eyes red ??? :rofl:
yea wrecked i used a little red ink on her eyes. Now shes a true stoner.

:rofl::rofl:Great update nick :) that huckleberry is a beauty :) congrats on the reg fem to you ladies man :) :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:
Thanks O man, The Huck has tons of buds for for a little girl. The seeds came from a friend who has been working on this strain for three years to get a potent high yielding small plant with lots of stinky dense nuggets. I am happy to grow it.

Plants looking great as usual by the way!! :bravo:
thanks OD, i didnt realize your grow was stiil going. Congrats on the kid man. Kids are the best of us. Enjoy being a dad, theres nothing better.

I was thinking after my next harvest im going to send off a couple buds of a few different strains to get tested. I just want to know where i stand. For all i know my best buds are 10% thc? It would be nice to be able to go into a store and buy some 20% weed just to compare. I need to get a bong too:passitleft:its been 13 years since i had a good rip.
It was a sunny day. I lived in an apartment with my brother and our friends Melvin and Tony. It was a bachelor pad. There were maggots living on the kitchen floor. We had just gotten done having a pillow fight with a couple of cats we managed to get into some pillow cases (I still feel bad about that one). We decided to break out the bong. After taking two good rips I was on the floor. It was great! Even crap weed can be good in a bong.

This grow journal does not support putting cats in pillow cases.

It was a sunny day. I lived in an apartment with my brother and our friends Melvin and Tony. It was a bachelor pad. There were maggots living on the kitchen floor. We had just gotten done having a pillow fight with a couple of cats we managed to get into some pillow cases (I still feel bad about that one). We decided to break out the bong. After taking two good rips I was on the floor. It was great! Even crap weed can be good in a bong.

This grow journal does not support putting cats in pillow cases.

i thought halve of this was metaphors :rofl: :rofl:

great story tho :)

yeah a good bong can mess you up pretty quick. Alltho i prefer vaping concentrates but i havent for such long time cause they're so expensive and im not bruce wayne. One day i'll be able to sustain my own personal concentrate stash and not run out until the next crop is ready for more(personal goals :dreamy:)

anyway, i drifted away from what i wanted to say. Be careful when you test a bud brother, it's gotta be dead dry cured, otherwise you cant really compare it. Like, lets say you have a bud that's been curing for a month and you weight that in your scale to get 1g results, so you test your gram naturally right? but what if you tested it versus a 2 month cured gram, the second would have less moisture therefore more THC content/potency.

most testing companies will tell you exactly how much moisture it's inside a bud tho, but what good does that do to you anyway, you wanna know your buds THC count.

so you can see it's kind of a closed call and can drive a guy nuts if he keeps yapping about it so ill just stop right here :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom