The Flower Shower Of Buds - LED - Soil - General Organics

Favorite strain

• Total voters
This morning i went ahead and up potted the Lowrider II AUTO and the little Goldmine.

Lowrider II on the left
image5716.jpeg

Hey Jimmy, glad you found the new journal and enjoyed the last one too. You are right I am new grower. When i read about something I want to try it for myself and see what happens. Because as we both know, there is lots of good info on growing out there and there is also alot of BS. When it comes to the seedmaking i have had plenty of help from another grower named Llama on what to do and when to do it. He is a very experienced all around grower and good dude.
When it comes to the topping i only cut the terminal stem. The new girls in the flower shower were 6 weeks from sprout when i flipped them to 12/12. They were all topped twice to keep them short in the veg cabinet and to give more maine bud sites. After the six weeks all three were 9-10" tall with 4-5 tops. I have been doing the first topping after the third node. This is the plan for all the girls right now. I know some will stretch more then others and i will have to prop the shorter girls up on blocks to keep the canopy level.
Thats about it jimmy. I feel really lucky that i have had no real issues with gardening thus far :wood:. I did try to grow some weed 20 years ago with my friend Tony, but that ended like this.

About twenty years ago i lived in a Kentucky trailer park with my good buddy Tony T, (The same Kentucky trailer park where the toothbrush was invented), We lived the poor carpenters life, paid on Friday, broke on Monday. We grew four little plants in a cold dark closet with a 4' T12. The plants never got fed, or watered, for 3 months. I think they were surviving off of leaves and rainwater falling through holes in the roof. One day i went back to check if they were still alive and i swear one of them was eating a mouse! That clinched it! They were goin outside. So me and Tony picked them up with one plant in each arm and started running as fast a we could through a trailer park in the middle of the day with these plants! I guess we thought we were so fast we were invisible

We planted all four at the edge of a Kentucky tobacco field, on the outskirts of a trailerpark. We'd go and check on them every now and then, and they were actually lookin ptretty damn good. Well one day, when the autumn leaves started to fall, we went to MURDER those plants!! But When we got there, 3 of the plants were missing. Only 1 remained. Why did the thieves leave just one plant we wondered? And the one plant they left us looked like some funky monkey. We were sooo happy.
high-five.gif
. We had grown sum Grey colored weed!!!! We had never heard of weed being grey, so it Must be the bomb. when we cut it up, it even had grey powder in it. We smoked the hell out of it!! It tasted like shit and our lungs ached everyday........ and Tony got pneumonia
11.gif
but it was Free WEED!!

I was reading a post about bud rot and I saw the exact same plant that Tony and I grew, LOL!!

Tony did not really get pneumonia! Everything else is True, even the mouse.............

I knew Llama was giving you pointers here and there but I never thought he provided you enough info to grow your own seeds! Like I said I read your entire last journal and did see what all Llama had written. I'll have to go back and re read that section and make some notes on all of that then. If he by chance PM you with some additional info on how to go about any of that and you care to pass that on, well that would be great! Yeah ive got to say your growing has looked pretty easy for you. I ususally dont have too many issues growing in DWC. Usually about mid way through flower though ill have issues with Ph drift. But thats pretty much a usual thing that most have when growing in DWC.

I think you told your story of weed growing 20 years ago in your last journal but I still got a good laugh out of it. I was raised in Arkansas and for the most part, your story went just like my life went as well. Its almost too real to even laugh about some of the stories you and I could both tell about growing up poor and in the South. And you know darn well that the toothbrush was invented in Arkansas otherwise it would have been called the teeth brush!! And same holds true to how you can determine if someone is married in Arkansas, theres tobacco spit going down both sides of the truck doors!!

Thanks for the added pointer to the brownie making! And when I try them, I'll def go at it slow for sure! Oh, just one more thing for you. In all your last pics you put up. In one and only one pic you had Barbies legs in it! Thats just not right man! Go smoke a bowl and then locate her at the bar and get to taking those pics again!! Your current journal is on page 3 now and yet there are no pics of her yet!! And if your wife has stepped in and shut Barbie down, well heck to that. If so maybe you can slip some in without her seeing them, haha, see ya man.

Kentucky has always been the toothbrush capital of the world lol.
This link has everything you need know about making seeds. its not to complicated really. Anybody can do it. I think their are many benefits. Thread: How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - A grower named glimmergrass is making some seeds right now and she has lots of good info in her journal if you want to check it out.

Here is the colloidal silver I used. Its expensive and i would not purchase it again because any colloidal silver will work. It just has to be atleast 50 ppm.
image5733.jpeg

Your welcome for the brownie info man. You love little bush Barbie dont you lol :drool:. Ill get some fresh pics of her next update.

Whats up NF thought id stop on by and check out your journal. Think I'll tag along lol atmosphere over here has a good vibe. Your girls look great! Lol

i got one for you fellas. :smokin:

worst fictional or non-fictional character to get nabbed by:

Mine would definitely be Hannibal Lecter, maaan he'd chop me, cook me and feed me to me :rofl:

(just paranoid things)

:passitleft:

Ya my reasoning for picking yoda is due to a few reasons, for instance think of yoda's fight with dooku he was bouncing everywhere driving dooku back and forcing him to make his only choice which was to flee so he distracts yoda knowing that if dooku put anakin and obi wan's life in danger yoda would have to stop driving back dooku and save his friends thus is the jedi way. But then look at gandalf fight with the balrog, just when he thinks he's rid himself of that evil and turns to proceed on he gets a whip wrapped around his foot and over the edge he goes. So with taking that into consideration if he doesn't have the foresight to not let down his guard how can you expect him to have the foresight to predict where yoda's blade will strike or if a impendng force push is coming gandalfs way. And that is me not even touching the fact that a steel sword and wooden staff could be chopped to bits by a lightsaber due to not having a cortosis weave. Lol dont get me wrong love both lotr and sw.

i got one for you fellas. :smokin:

worst fictional or non-fictional character to get nabbed by:

Mine would definitely be Hannibal Lecter, maaan he'd chop me, cook me and feed me to me :rofl:

(just paranoid things)

:passitleft:
Hmmm for me this would have to be tom riddle aka lord Voldemort. Just think of all the horrible torture he could inflict upon you but then to know your probably gonna get eaten by that snake lol

haha yea that law abiding citizen torture was pretty graphic but it was righteous tho, im talking more like twisted evil villain/killer :smokin:

it would definitely be bad to be on voldemorts torture list :rofl:

what about Michael Myers, or Jason from friday the 13th ?

like, jason chasing you and your life being like the movie, where he never runs and just walkts towards you and no matter how hard you run and hide he always is one step behind :rofl:

man thats some brutal stuff :lot-o-toke:

For sure Kathy Bates in "Misery"
"I'm your number one fan!"

Also....SUBBED!

I totally forgot about this! I would like to retract my answer and agree with shiggity lol

For sure Kathy Bates in "Misery"
"I'm your number one fan!"

Also....SUBBED!

oh god, my ankles hurt just thinking about her :rofl:

that was pretty brutal :smokin:

I think its a close one between that monster dude from jeepers creepers and the Teletubbies lol. They are pretty freaky.
Yoda might be able to take Gandalf, but you know what the dwarves awoke in the mines of Moria, Shadow and Flame. And galdalf kicked that things ass. Never underestimate a wizard haha. Especially one that smokes weed! ;)

Back
Top Bottom