The IRIE Garden

Very nice! So Im gonna get off my ass and start making babies!

Hah, I just get lucky every once in awhile. I just give them a healthy and happy environment ( most of the time) and they do the rest. Good genetics...
I started the flush on the Blue Mystic yesterday. The top half should be ready in the next two weeks. Everyone else is chugging along. The BT,SS, and the CC are slowing down on the growth and putting on trichs and weight. They are looking mighty tasty..The KB,WW, and AI are all sprouting hairs everywhere.. OK, enough Babble.. Here are the 4 eldest. The top of their mains..
BMC day 62
picresizedBMCday62top.jpg

BT day 35
BTday35top.jpg

SS day 35
picresizedSSday35top.jpg

CC day 35
picresizedCCday35top.jpg

:peace:

be erie what kind of camera you have? take's great pics..

when i go buy a camera what should i look for? i'm tired of trying to take pics and my plants look like crap..

BeIrie, looks like in my wave riding ventures the last month I have not been able to tune in, and turn on to your grow..
You always astound me with the genetic pool that you have been tapping into.
Of course knowing what to do with that, is why you have had the great success.
Congrats on another fine grow.

Thank you fly and Cherma. I wish I was out there surfing with ya....

I changed the flowering room light schedule. Lights on at night, I need to make sure she is dialed in for summer before it gets here in full force. Here is the veg room, two more weeks until I put three more into flowering.
Veg room
picresizedvegroom510.jpg

The next three for flowering ( two weeks)
nexttoflow510.jpg

These three I am training for a scrog grow. Blueberry, Sour Diesel, and an OG Kush. All three are clones.
picresizedBBOGSDLST510.jpg

The flowering room is chugging right along. Still have a few sensitive plants that aren't liking me to much... :grinjoint:
Blue Mystic (clone) day 69
picresizedBMCday69.jpg

Connie chung day 42
CCday42a.jpg

CCday42.jpg

Sensi Star day 42
SSday42.jpg

Blue Thunder day 42
BTday42.jpg

Alaskan Ice day 17
picresizedAIday17.jpg

White Widow day 17
picresizedWWday17.jpg

Kush Berry day 17
KBday17.jpg

Thanks you guys..:peace:
I had to make some room in the veg area, so I put the LA,OG and SS#2 into the flower room. I chopped off the main on the Blue Mystic clone and will let the bottom go for a little bit more. So here is the main.. day 72
picresizedBMCchopday72.jpg

picresizedBMCday72closeup.jpg

:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom