The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

Outstanding Doob. Thats a winner! Looks like the wonderful world of Doob is going well. I havent been around much lately and hadn't heard anything about your Mom. Sounds like she's getting better... i hope so. Anyway I wanted to thank you again for your support. Cheers!
Mom’s back at home and all that, thanks for asking.

DB5F4CF9-6AFF-42E6-BF05-524388DC7137.jpeg

:passitleft:

Mom’s back at home and all that, thanks for asking.

DB5F4CF9-6AFF-42E6-BF05-524388DC7137.jpeg

How many plants is that? I'm running a strain called Wembley. a sister to King Tut, from Pyramid. Its going well, but the stretch is crazy from an 80% indica. I'm at week four with the soil plant, week three with hydro. Im super lazy, you know that! Haha, so im just gonna share a video.

The movie is rated R for language. Children under 18 should be accompanied by a parent.

So, I said Silica "stops" growth in the vid. That came out wrong. Silica can slow growth, with a larger dose. I believe as the plants grew, they got rid of the Si and woke up. The longest branch is 52 inches, which is about 200%. Its actually on the middle of the plants to the left.
In a few weeks it should be pretty interesting

That’s four plants, but the one in front left is just an extra clone I just threw in there to make space in the other tent.

That video is awesome keep making them man! Those things are scary tall.

They looks fantastic.
Thanks. Yeah they're going off. Hopefully they will chill soon.

Doc your plants are always impressive!
Haha only the ones I post pictures of. :rofl:

Thanks, I’m really liking using MegaCrop in soil. Hempy is awesome and having light pots is great, but since I’ve been scroging I don’t move the pots ever. Hempy also takes a lot more frequent watering, which I always have a problem with fitting into my busy schedule of lazyness.

Glad to see you’re back up and running.

They are looking super happy right now! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom