The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

Day 41 of 12/12 she’s looking good and on track for a couple more weeks.
FF9C3695-4011-4B01-9B29-D63295C38AEC.jpeg
1EED386A-FD84-4250-B59D-ADA7CCD743EA.jpeg
BFE0AA27-E95B-4A8B-B33C-071C1B4DA02E.jpeg

:passitleft:
Damn Doc. A couple more weeks from where you are now is gonna be crazy. How are things, other than you have Little Shop of Horrors in the basement?

Yeah man I can’t wait. It’s pretty stinky too.

Things are good but boring, I’ve had a lot of work and have plenty of TP though so I can’t complain. How’re things holding on your front?

Toilet paper runs the world my man...

I'm good.. bored. Work is almost nonexistent, but like you my TP is sorted, so im a rich man. Mr. Whipple was a girlscout. Im going back to my cave now.

They look healthy otherwise that’s why I think it is Wind burn or something environment wise.
I think whatever it was is gone now. I cranked up the fans and nothing more taco’d. In fact some of the curled leaves seem to have sort of straightened out. Like most problems in my life I’m just going to ignore it.

Here you can see a perfect flat leaf next to a taco’d leaf. Both have been under constant fans for several days now.
AB9219FB-447C-4B79-BF2E-9906A1CCF705.jpeg

I think whatever it was is gone now. I cranked up the fans and nothing more taco’d. In fact some of the curled leaves seem to have sort of straightened out.

That would seem to suggest that it was a minor heat issue. But I cut myself while trying to shave with Occam's razor, so that might not be a great guess.

Like most problems in my life I’m just going to ignore it.

That has always worked for me in all things. Ohwaitaminute...

Here you can see a perfect flat leaf next to a taco’d leaf. Both have been under constant fans for several days now.

I miss tacos :( . I look at that $1.20 Taco Bell card more and more each day. . . .

She’s starting the final swell. It’s hard to not chop her everyday, I’m just impatiently waiting for that fateful day when she doesn’t look better than the day before. It’s Cotton Candy x Unknown OG, I love making weird names so I’m going to call it Freak Andy.

4C2679C7-5E23-4BA7-B949-A0A9B0A1A831.jpeg
E2C836EA-59EF-4A93-A4BA-60AAC1C3C407.jpeg
AD9B6682-977F-4DA6-8B01-22515F0857CD.jpeg

Racing stripes:
4E930C50-CB30-46E3-833D-4725E1B0363D.jpeg

Hope she ripens quick cause I’m going to need the space pretty soon.

In the other 4x4 tent I got these. Flipped them a week ago yesterday. The back two have been a pain to scroog. I’ll probably end up just raising it up a ton and just using it for support before they’re done stretching. The one in the front is a lot easier, it’s a clone of the big one from the other tent.
AA16D5A2-AF17-4CE5-823E-55E1D44D8773.jpeg

And next round will be these clones of all three of the above plants.
DCAA9FEE-BA1F-49CE-9D39-ADB712EB85C4.jpeg

These were cut last week right before I flipped them. I haven’t checked for roots yet but they look good and healthy so far, so I’m pretty sure they’ll root nicely. Not quite sure the plan for them yet, I guess it depends on how fast they grow.
0D762A6B-BAE8-4DD4-998B-1C7BAC941975.jpeg

They closed the restraunts in... where you live? Here, they just closed the dine-in area.

BtW, Taco Bell is to Mexican food as my left testicle is to Supreme Court Justice. But you don't really have to chew it.
Restaurants all have take out and delivery, they even have to-go pitchers of margaritas. My old lady won't let me leave the house and my fridge has never been stocked so full, so it'd hard to justify. I did order some masks though, I've got to get out soon or I'll go even crazier.

I did order some masks though, I've got to get out soon or I'll go even crazier.

gov started talking about opening us up here ... inside 3 days the infection rate doubled instead..

looking like there's just no getting ahead until there is a real vaccine.

gov started talking about opening us up here ... inside 3 days the infection rate doubled instead..

looking like there's just no getting ahead until there is a real vaccine.
Same here they opened the beaches for people to “be responsible” last Friday, they’re already closed again. If people could actually be responsible at the beach they wouldn’t have outlawed alcohol. :rolleyes:

My mom had to go to the ER a few days ago, she said it was insane how many coughers there were. I’m going to stay in my house for a very long time I think.

Same here they opened the beaches for people to “be responsible” last Friday, they’re already closed again. If people could actually be responsible at the beach they wouldn’t have outlawed alcohol. :rolleyes:

My mom had to go to the ER a few days ago, she said it was insane how many coughers there were. I’m going to stay in my house for a very long time I think.

we been told there is a good chance it will be worse for us in the fall where we are. our organization has plans to wall off the main public areas and go to a curb side pick-up model, depending on severity.

So anyways, in this tent 13 days of 12/12 I got a Freak Andy clone in the front and the two in the back I think are mystery seeds from my last grow. I found some male parts on the Violet OG (my Unknown OG x Violet Haze) and I’m pretty sure the seeds came from It’s It Punch, so they could be awesome or they could hermie out or something.
C683CDF8-E391-4583-A7FE-5496BEC67A2B.jpeg

These are clones of the above back two taken when I flipped them 13 days ago.
B20CB125-0BA4-4854-AF9F-22EDA52DDFA8.jpeg

5B47857B-9501-4E68-B7A1-3038F26BCFFF.jpeg

This is another Freak Andy clone that’s going to flower as soon as there’s room.
23393601-EB6D-4FB1-ADE1-587FA47D5FA8.jpeg

love the aero cloner. really need to get mine put together. only a couple pieces away. i been hempy cloning and using a questionable bubble cloner. the hempy cloning is uber good but not a lazy process. want more lazy lol .. :p

Back
Top Bottom