The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

love the aero cloner. really need to get mine put together. only a couple pieces away. i been hempy cloning and using a questionable bubble cloner. the hempy cloning is uber good but not a lazy process. want more lazy lol .. :p
Doesn’t get much more lazy than the aero cloner for sure. I do wish this one had a better lid though. These bucket lids aren’t really easy to take off and put back on often.
:passitleft:

Doesn’t get much more lazy than the aero cloner for sure. I do wish this one had a better lid though. These bucket lids aren’t really easy to take off and put back on often.

does it have locks ? locks are little spaces / slots in the sides of the lid overlap. if you cut the bottom of the locks, all or strategically, it helps the lid to release. other lid types are just like a tupperware lid, both lid types are available on standard hardware / food service pails.

if you cut the locks, release each area individually. do not just pull one side up and rip ... it will tear the lid and create light leaks.

if you cut the locks, release each area individually. do not just pull one side up and rip ... it will tear the lid and create light leaks.
Yeah mine has the little tabs I had to cut. It’s just a really tight fit, I have to pull really hard on each tab to get the lid off and my fingers aren’t as nimble as they used to be. It’s not really a big deal cause it’s easy enough to pull out a clone to check the water level and refill or whatever, it’s just annoying.

we been told there is a good chance it will be worse for us in the fall

I saw an article with a title that stated it had already mutated into a much more contagious variety(?). I don't know how prevalent that one is. When I went back to actually read the thing, I couldn't find it. Turns out I'm not real good with computer type stuff.

The "regular strength" version is bad enough. In just a few months, I think it already killed more of my country's citizens than the entire Vietnam war did.

Yeah mine has the little tabs I had to cut. It’s just a really tight fit, I have to pull really hard on each tab to get the lid off and my fingers aren’t as nimble as they used to be. It’s not really a big deal cause it’s easy enough to pull out a clone to check the water level and refill or whatever, it’s just annoying.

If you're talking about five-gallon buckets, they make "lid-lifters." I used to think they were a PITA, and ended up sticking my knee on the center of the lid and prying up on two or three places around the edge of the lid. Then the place I was working at switched chemical supplier, and the new one's buckets mostly had a "zip strip" around the lid - pull it off and there was nothing holding the lid on other than its own minuscule weight.

BtW, Dr. D., I hop your Mom is okay and out of the illness factory.

Finally harvested the Freak Andy. I think it’ll probably be about 7oz. Was actually a pretty easy trim job.
FDB6DA7C-7AA1-4154-A9F4-D47E1B6DA2C3.jpeg
5E2B7C7B-29EF-4185-8EF8-FCB3E37465DC.jpeg

Can’t wait to try it out. I’m really starting to run low, this quarantine has me somehow smoking even more. I get a 40% discount at the dispensary so I’m going to get a few cartridges to hopefully hold me over until this stuff dries.

The makings of a re-veg experiment?
You think that would reveg? In any case soon as she was out this one went in. No time for revegging experiments or cleaning for that matter. :rofl:
AB1A77E0-ABC8-488F-9278-F0FC01327345.jpeg

These in the other tent are flowering along very nicely. I didn’t get them bent enough in the scroge net but no complaints. They’re about 3 weeks into 12/12
4E62759B-06CB-4C0E-A3BD-D3DC2D36C52A.jpeg

You think that would reveg? In any case soon as she was out this one went in. No time for revegging experiments or cleaning for that matter.

IDK. Maybe? I just saw that you had left some stuff on the plant, in the picture. I only ever purposely tried that with three plants, and... one of them did. However, when I lived a year "in the real boonies," on a rented 49.something acres, I used to leave my harvested plants a little less bare than that one. I'dstick them out in the barn, and my buddy would finish stripping them, bag up the "evidence," then come on in to get a few handfuls from the drying area for his trouble. One time, I had my hands full, left a couple outside by the barn door, it began storming... I thought, "I'll take care of that in the morning..." - and forgot. About a week or so later, the woman I was married to at the time was up the hill by the barn doing something or other and came back to tell me that one of them had started new growth. Then she asked me if she could turn it into a house plant :rolleyes: .

Whew, this modern computer stuff is a lot less user-friendly than things used to be! Just a bunch of CRAP buried in bells & whistles. I'm positive that Firefox used to have an obvious setting in its preferences area called "automatically load images." And that, when unchecked, it displayed little generic "placeholders" for each image, and we could left-click on one to load that specific image. But now... After looking all through the preferences configuration menu items, I finally had to resort to that type "about:config" in the location box... thing. Minutes and minutes of futzing around with that, I found "permissions.default.image" and took a guess at its setting (it's a number instead of a simple and sensible on/off :rolleyes; ). Which DID stop automatic image loading, so that's something. But it looks like I can't simply left-click on a specific generic image placeholder now, because the Firefox isn't displaying them! Seems kind of counterproductive to me. Both in the general sense, because it's raising my level of... negativity towards Firesmellyass, and specifically in that so many people are supposed to be using their shoe phones (See: Get Smart 1965-1970) now to access the Internet, most people have finite monthly data budgets, and... DUH? IDFK... Developer probably has a portfolio full of Verizon or one of the cable company's stock or something, figures why not get paid twice for his... work.

Anyway, I'm guessing that you're not lacking things to plant - seeds OR clones - out there in that wonderfully (419+1)-friendly Californiatown, lol. I was just curious. It had been a while since I had seen a harvested plant that still had so much stuff on it. No worries.

Nanners this early in flower means you will be an expert with a tweezers soon! :eek:

Congrats on the free candy harvest, it's a beauty. Nice roots too! :thumb:
I’ve been plucking them. Have only seen four or five, but I assume there’s at least two I missed for each one I found. I’m just hoping the pollen isn’t good if there is any. Haven’t seen any dust from the stuff I’ve plucked yet.

43B8106F-A13B-4B33-B20E-F3DE48D82CC9.jpeg

The other tent was flipped about two weeks ago. It’s mostly a 15gallon soil Freak Andy with a little leftover in a 1 gallon pot.
6A667572-FA4B-41CE-BA4F-0AA2748C2F7D.jpeg

The clones are doing good, I guess I’ll probably have to get rid of the right one cause the mother hermied. Well see how that turns out first, it’s not crowded yet.
6B3E53AE-4362-416B-94E9-A62839778FAF.jpeg

Hi Dr.D :ciao:
Just a quick stop to check out your garden - looking great as usual. By the way, I love the name and the buds on that Freak Andy! :high-five:

Finally harvested the Freak Andy. I think it’ll probably be about 7oz. Was actually a pretty easy trim job.
FDB6DA7C-7AA1-4154-A9F4-D47E1B6DA2C3.jpeg
5E2B7C7B-29EF-4185-8EF8-FCB3E37465DC.jpeg

Can’t wait to try it out. I’m really starting to run low, this quarantine has me somehow smoking even more. I get a 40% discount at the dispensary so I’m going to get a few cartridges to hopefully hold me over until this stuff dries.

Outstanding Doob. Thats a winner! Looks like the wonderful world of Doob is going well. I havent been around much lately and hadn't heard anything about your Mom. Sounds like she's getting better... i hope so. Anyway I wanted to thank you again for your support. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom