The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

I never got a single sprout out of that $200 Foul Mouth pack. Got 2 of the Starbux but one seems like it’s going to die. I now got a couple Dog Butt (1024xUnknown OG) and three Cotton Candy x Unknown OG, which is the only one of my Unknown OG crosses I haven’t grown yet, all the rest turned out great so I’m a bit excited to see how it goes. Except the two Starbux they’re all regulars so we’ll see how many I end up with. Should be fun!

:passitleft:

Dang must’ve been high. Posted an update or two to the wrong thread. I just transplanted my little plant into a 3.5 gallon hempy pot, moved her to a 4’x4’ tent and put a scroog net on her. I think she’s a little calcium starved, or maybe got a bit too root bound, but mostly nice and healthy.
76436BE8-2E19-4043-ACF4-06013BB682CD.jpeg

Dang must’ve been high. Posted an update or two to the wrong thread. I just transplanted my little plant into a 3.5 gallon hempy pot, moved her to a 4’x4’ tent and put a scroog net on her. I think she’s a little calcium starved, or maybe got a bit too root bound, but mostly nice and healthy.
76436BE8-2E19-4043-ACF4-06013BB682CD.jpeg

Looks good man. Oh, I havent sent your sweater yet. I've been very lazy

Oh....so sorry.....just didnt look that good waz all. No harm intended.Glad to hear it was /is only temporary.
Enjoy this snowy, blustery
day.
Cheers eh.
I can’t take offense, I don’t keep the cleanest ship, anything is possible. I had to go back down there last night in the dark and check it out cause it does look like pond scum in the photo, but it was just spilt perlite. I often get defensive, but I’m working on it :Namaste: . I have a little shop vac I try to soak up the gunk with after they pots drain for a few minutes.

No snow or bluster here, thankfully.

I don't understand what your saying :hmmmm:

So you clean up things?

What's that? How is that done exactly?

Cleaning Lady?
Wife?

Just looking for ideas and insight is all

:thumb::headbanger:

Here's hoping she fills the net! :high-five:
Me too. Not sure how large she’ll get, I’ve never grown one in a 5 gal hempy pot before and no ones ever grown this cross yet. I never topped or trimmed anything either so it might be limited or benefiting from that, not really sure yet.

Didn’t exactly know why or how I ended up putting all my eggs in this one basket but here I am. I’m going to take some clones and maybe thin it out a little bit, this morning. I’m also going to transplant the little two into the kit soil, probably today.

Back
Top Bottom