The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

Hopefully these sprout, I just never had any luck with them before.

A14A737F-737A-444E-B344-C9C3CE316A6B.jpeg

:passitleft:

I finally drop some new seeds. The 25 year old ones never sprouted. I’ve had these Dungeon Vault Genetics seeds for a couple years but nothing ever grew from them so I threw them all in. Hopefully I’ll get a couple Sbux & FoulMouth coming up soon. :yummy:

Hey dude, I hope all is well on your end. Couldn't be too bad with the buckets of freshly cured bud you're rolling around in. Anyway, I just wanted to pop in to say hello... hello!

Merry Christmas Doob! I hope all is well on your side of the street. One of these days I'd like to come down and see Doobs Dungeon. May your next years grows set personal records. Cheers

Merry Christmas Doob! I hope all is well on your side of the street. One of these days I'd like to come down and see Doobs Dungeon. May your next years grows set personal records. Cheers
You too man. I’ve got a ton more experience with the rosin press for when you come down next time! Learned a ton. Hope your new year is awesome as well!

You too man. I’ve got a ton more experience with the rosin press for when you come down next time! Learned a ton. Hope your new year is awesome as well!

I'll do that. I'll even bring my own rosin bags so you wont need to use up all yours. You're a good man Doob! It's been a pleasure to get to know you. I'll talk to you soon.

I had no idea the Diceman had his own seed line! Nice he's finally doing something worthwhile :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to the whole Doob family!
Thanks! You too, and hope you have a great and fruitful new year.

The Foul Mouth hasn’t sprouted yet, they’re more like No Dice Man, I’ve never actually gotten one to sprout. At least three of the other ones came up so far though.

Back
Top Bottom