The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

I never had an issue with the ph when I used it.
Armor Si from GH has a Ph higher than 10. Aptus Facilitor works well and doesn't stick you with a rowdy Ph. Neither does Silica Blast

Does Pro Tek have a high Ph?

Yes, that’s why they recommend adding it first. When I add it to my already pH 9.x tap water, it raises it to 10.x
Then I add the MegaCrop, and it goes down to 6.2-6.4
Have a hit..
:passitleft:

GH Calimagic is like adding a double cheeseburger.

I use and like GH Calimagic. The Ca is nice and high, so I don’t need much, and the N is pretty low, so it doesn’t mess with that.

Happy Thanksgiving! I’m thankful for full jars of herbs, and all my friends and family online and off. Thank you all!

6AC98B6D-5237-467F-AE30-14CD31183A0F.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all Americans. I don't envy you the bloated, stuffed up feeling. That's one thing we Canadians have out of the way. Our Thanksgiving was more than a month ago. It gives us more recovery time for the Christmas/New Years holiday period. :rofl:

Happy Thanksgiving! I’m thankful for full jars of herbs, and all my friends and family online and off. Thank you all!

6AC98B6D-5237-467F-AE30-14CD31183A0F.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving dude. Look at all that stuffing... Nice

All right got everything dried up and jar’d. I actually pulled out the scale and weighed everything. Not too bad a haul.

Violet OG141
Sour G - 106
Peyote Critical - 111
BCP - 115
BerryBomb - 136
IIP - 120
Unknown OG - 77
NL - 97
Candida - 128
Total = 1031

I’ll grab some nug shots in a bit. I didn’t really take many harvest shots cause I had to cut the plants up to get them out of the scroog net.

As usual I learned a ton this grow, main thing is to just throw out old nutes no matter how expensive they were. Also it was my first scroog and I think, I’ll do it again. Some strains seemed to take to it a lot better than others. The Northern Lights specially had a a great yield considering it was in 1/4th soil of the others.

Good times!

All right got everything dried up and jar’d. I actually pulled out the scale and weighed everything. Not too bad a haul.

Violet OG141
Sour G - 106
Peyote Critical - 111
BCP - 115
BerryBomb - 136
IIP - 120
Unknown OG - 77
NL - 97
Candida - 128
Total = 1031

I’ll grab some nug shots in a bit. I didn’t really take many harvest shots cause I had to cut the plants up to get them out of the scroog net.

As usual I learned a ton this grow, main thing is to just throw out old nutes no matter how expensive they were. Also it was my first scroog and I think, I’ll do it again. Some strains seemed to take to it a lot better than others. The Northern Lights specially had a a great yield considering it was in 1/4th soil of the others.

Good times!

Congratulations on an excellent harvest!

Violet OG141
Sour G - 106
Peyote Critical - 111
BCP - 115
BerryBomb - 136
IIP - 120
Unknown OG - 77
NL - 97
Candida - 128
Total = 1031

Good times!

Nice!

Funny you mentioned expensive old notes. I'm trying to use up an old bottle of Facilitor. I just couldn't bring myself to throw it out. Sounds like a no no. Fingers crossed!

Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom