The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

20-gallon container + (relatively small) tent + decent lighting = calamity :rofl: .

What's the flowering period length on that one? In other words, is it likely to stretch for a while longer? Might end up with a monster. In a good way, of course, lol.
Last one went 9 weeks. It had a medium stretch so I think I’ll be okay. I’ve got a bit of headroom to play with.

:passitleft:

That's... a chicken place, right? Like KFC? I think there might have been one of those just up the road in the next town for a year or two. Never got a chance to try it. I'm more a "sweep the floor and carry the trash out for the lady who owns the local hot dog stand" and hopefully get two or three hot dogs, maybe even a bowl of chili for a dollar or two kind of guy. Or... You know... stop by late at night and see if a place left me anything in the big green box out back. Life is a lottery ;) .

Does that place have mashed potatoes and gravy, too? I hope so, and a nice hot roll with real butter on it. Yum! Good for you, bro, you deserve a good meal if anyone does. Enjoy your supper.

That's... a chicken place, right? Like KFC? I think there might have been one of those just up the road in the next town for a year or two. Never got a chance to try it. I'm more a "sweep the floor and carry the trash out for the lady who owns the local hot dog stand" and hopefully get two or three hot dogs, maybe even a bowl of chili for a dollar or two kind of guy. Or... You know... stop by late at night and see if a place left me anything in the big green box out back. Life is a lottery ;) .

Does that place have mashed potatoes and gravy, too? I hope so, and a nice hot roll with real butter on it. Yum! Good for you, bro, you deserve a good meal if anyone does. Enjoy your supper.
Popeyes has these sandwiches that are so addictive I’d swear they are made with crack, except they’re so cheap. They put a cajun twist on everything so their mashed taters are totally different than KFC but still good. It’s cheap AF I fed my family of 3 for $27 including delivery and a 30% tip. So as a cheap bastard it’s my favorite. At like 2:00 am the girlfriend woke up throwing up non-stop for an hour. So I guess that was probably that last time I’ll get to order Popeye’s.

So Dr. D. was right, sort of.
There’s a first for everything, sort of. :rofl:

Got a couple weird looking leaves on the 20gal Petrol Jam. I guess it’s probably genetic. All the fingers are pointing the same direction.

E167B9E5-8551-4782-AD7B-704133902E2D.jpeg

Harvested the Freak Andy. Pretty good haul, I think it should be close to double the last one which was 10oz. It could have used another week or so but I didn’t take any clones of it and it was starting to look beat up with the leaf damage. I’ve got extra room right now so I decided to try to reveg her for a bit and see if I can’t get a clone. I turned the lights down really low and put them on 24/0. I read that if you cut it back too much you have to also cut the roots back, which seemed like too much work, so I left it fairly big. Maybe I left it too big, I figure I can cut it back if it starts to have issues.
4BEB1A0E-F673-4DC3-AE79-F87D4AE513A5.jpeg

Attachments

• 3525BE3E-7697-47AC-A42A-FB93A757F85B.jpeg
    3525BE3E-7697-47AC-A42A-FB93A757F85B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
Popeyes has these sandwiches that are so addictive I’d swear they are made with crack, except they’re so cheap. They put a cajun twist on everything so their mashed taters are totally different than KFC but still good. It’s cheap AF I fed my family of 3 for $27 including delivery and a 30% tip. So as a cheap bastard it’s my favorite. At like 2:00 am the girlfriend woke up throwing up non-stop for an hour. So I guess that was probably that last time I’ll get to order Popeye’s.

Love that chicken from Popeyes!!!!!

That’s very interesting @Stltoed
May I ask where you found that out?
How large a dose?
Sure.
It can be found much cheaper at other stores. This was the first one I found.

Power Si is related to Aptus Facilitor they both promote this unusual feature. They were both created by the same dude. I have also used Facilitor with amazing results, but its probably one of the most expensive additives you can get. My grow now is my first time with Power Si. I highly recommend it. There's a veg and a bloom version of their product so they nail you in the butt that way, but I will be using it again for sure. Ive used Armor Si, Silica Blast, and the 2 I already mentioned Power Si is the goods

I guess I measured wrong and fried a lot of leaves.

While I love MC, I have heard many horror stories about their CalMag.

BTW, 20g/12gal = 1.7g/gal
For 5 gallons, 1.7g/gal x 5 gallons = 8.3g

However, 1.7g/gal of their Cal Mag pro added to 6g/gal of MC v1 provides:

217 ppm N !!
37 P
191 K
152 Ca
46 Mg
etc

And since you said you’re already at double the recommended dose for MC, if that means 12g/gal (!!), you gave them:

375 N (!!!!)
75 P
385 K (!!!!)
255 Ca
76 Mg
you get the idea!

There just really isn’t a good way to bring their CalMag into the mix, even with 3 of their other products!

Back
Top Bottom