The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Now your taking my lingo baby .

We learn we grow ourselves with the plants.

Just wanted to say nice job and glnoxrays on harvest dabs. How the job is going well too.

So I'm kinda ashamed to admit I've never really understood smoking CBD weeds but I think I'm addicted... a good 1 to 1 strain mixed with a high thc strain is just about my favorite right now.[/QUOTE

Nice frost, nice harvest, nice seeds! That bag o'buds looks a little densely packed for my tastes. I'd worry about mold unless it's already down in the low 60s. No air space between them at all.
Yeah probably over dried. But I'm not really trying to cure the buds just keep em halfway fresh until o van de seed then blast em!

Hope all has been well for you shed buddy. sorry I havent been by your place in a couple days, new schedule, new workplace, lots of adjustments. You get your pops back eating his meds? I'll just cruise by when I can but gotta get the kiddo to daycare. Let's chat soon brother

Don't rush over there unless your looking for some info. Once I get things built I'm going to take everything and clean it up and start a new journal. Hope all is well with the new job and family.
Well I just want to screen shot or bookmark it now for finding later.

The job is going great! Still working through the probationary 60 day fire at will or whatever. Kinda have to prove you can slay the grunt work before they do a review and offer more responsibilities and pay. So I'm looking forward to hitting that milestone. (Assuming my contract doesnt get bought out sooner). Idk it's hard because I'm a really fast learner compared to others, so I feel like I retain in a week what takes others a month...

No all the people who I work with are really cool. And all I asked for was an opportunity to prove myself, which I feel I'm doing a great job at.

The family is well derby thanks! We are preparing for a quickly approaching winter. The day shifts are much less stressful on everyone so it been nice getting back into a normal routine.

On a growing note....

The last ATF is just idk finishing out slow as ever. But putting on weight and flopping even more! Smells like limonene and pinene pretty heavy.

Veg gals all got up potted and are just kinda finding their new shoes. One stankberry clone got pretty root bound, so waiting for it to bounce back so I can take lots of cuts....

I'll start the ATF flush today.

Bag the rest of the previously harvested plants today also.

All in all we made harvest. Temps kicked my ass pretty bad, but silver linings....

I got seeds. I got clones. I got weed to blast.

And I'll leave all you fine folks with a dabber meme....

InShot_20180914_060133535.jpg

I'm actually going to close that journal. Teddy came by and took out my crap queen title. I'm not growing right now so no biggie. I'll start a new journal after I get back from vacation.
Hmm yeah. They drop sponsorship? I mean I feel like if someone makes a journal title when that company is a sponsor it should stay. Like wtf are they paying for then lol. Idk honestly I dont care. Just sucks that there arent many seed sponsors.... let's just admit it. Free seeds are the best part about contests!

Sooo. I got into the veg cab again today. The stank berries are showing some lock out. I'm hoping they're just sorting things out down below... pretty root bound and compacted root system.

The grape crush and PSM look to be doing very very well. A perfect sh is de of green and exploding with growth! The ATF is grinding to a halt. Gonna probably just whack her tomorrow at one point. Been back on flush for a few days now. And I did a little pre flush / reset 10 days ago, so there shouldn't be too much to flush. I also killed cal mag a couple weeks ago just to be sure the mag (my main concern) is gone-zo!

I'm ECSTATIC to get this next round under way. Before I do I will re clone everything. I guess I'm officially pheno hunting... just bummed I let that Gloria cut go! I'll run one again this winter and hope it's a strong one!

I really only want a grape crush male. So if the girl GC isnt anything special, I may let them go. (After I have an ass load of seeds). The White cookies may also get benched, or gifted depending how she does this round. I'm impressed with the structure and looks but its lacking in smell. So I want to cross it with a few males then I can drop the half siblings and look for keepers.

Hopefully I can get some pics tomorrow. Then start documenting Weekly updates on a more regular basis again.

Hole everyone's having a great shatterday!

Well I snipped some tips tonight....

This plant put out some straight pine sol smell and some huge gerbils. Not the tight node spacing I wanted but i cant complain just look at em. They're gonna be a super tastey smoke.

Oh and no van I still didnt sample the stankberry. I keep forgetting to pull some out, so I'll do that I the AM.

I hand in this test thing tomorrow so I'm really hoping to land this gig. It would be HUGE for me going forward.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

-Dabs

Back
Top Bottom