Nice pup Mr.S! The plant is very nice to. Lemon ak sounds like it would be some tasty smoke, never tried any lemon strains before think I'll be on the lookout for one now.

Hey everybody!

I took the Lemon AK down last night and did a trim while she was still in the pot. I actually had a good time trimming her. Most of the leaves popped out when tugged in a downward motion so cleanup was quite easy.
I don't normally do my trimming dry but thought I would try it out. My dog photo bombed the three pics that were worth showing so here they are.

:Rasta:
Fantastic looking harvest growmigo, good looking yield there! And whats better than having a loyal friend overlooking it and providing sentry duty?

Nice pup Mr.S! The plant is very nice to. Lemon ak sounds like it would be some tasty smoke, never tried any lemon strains before think I'll be on the lookout for one now.
The Amnesia Haze had a strong lemony smell and this Lemon AK smells like Pledge. Once it cures I do lose a lot of that smell but others are more pronounced. I just don't know what those are.
Fantastic looking harvest growmigo, good looking yield there! And whats better than having a loyal friend overlooking it and providing sentry duty?
Thanks Von! He did well as the neighbors stayed away ;)

Beautiful plant and beautiful pup! :love: My pup that hates baths knows when I say “ he needs a
b a t h “and hides! Hope you have a great rest of your night!

Beautiful plant and beautiful pup! :love: My pup that hates baths knows when I say “ he needs a
b a t h “and hides! Hope you have a great rest of your night!
Dogs are people too you know! I hide when my wife says I have to take a bath. Thanks Candy and have a great night! :hug:

You're a madman :rofl:

My dog has hit a phase where church bells or the bell from the guy who sharpens knives and his tail goes between his legs and cowards beside me. I have no idea what triggered that.

Quite the creatures, and ones of habit at that. :D

We spell out o u t sometimes cause our dog will get excited and want to go out same with w a l k and f o o d also lol and t o y
some words that get him really riled up lol
Glad he hasn’t figured out to spell yet :green_heart:

You forgot... r i d e. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man, mine's been on a banger lately with that too. The last couple months anytime I go to leave she's chompin at the bit to get out the door and go. And not in a good way. Ugh... early life and training... the one part that will test your patience, and the quality of your weed. :laugh:

Dogs are people too you know! I hide when my wife says I have to take a bath. Thanks Candy and have a great night! :hug:
Lol and yes indeed they are! :love: I sport the shirt!:hug:
9BA0CC2F-92B2-474D-ACD4-075707F7B1FE.jpeg

Hey everybody!

I took the Lemon AK down last night and did a trim while she was still in the pot. I actually had a good time trimming her. Most of the leaves popped out when tugged in a downward motion so cleanup was quite easy.
I don't normally do my trimming dry but thought I would try it out. My dog photo bombed the three pics that were worth showing so here they are.

Brodie!!!! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: Belly rubs from auntie VG!!! He is a handsome boy.
We spell out o u t sometimes cause our dog will get excited and want to go out same with w a l k and f o o d also lol and t o y
I did that with my Weimeraner. She figured it out.
Smarty pants dog.
Had to tell the BF where I was going with a post-it note.

Lol and yes indeed they are! :love: I sport the shirt!:hug:
9BA0CC2F-92B2-474D-ACD4-075707F7B1FE.jpeg
When I was a kid we lived so far out in the country that there weren’t any other kids to play with so the family dog, German Shepherd, was my best friend. It was only a decade or two ago that scientists or behaviorists doubted that dogs even had an emotional life but I loved my dog and I know he loved me too.

One of my best dog stories is when I was about 10 the family went on a nature hike and the dog fell down an embankment so we couldn’t get to him and he couldn’t get to us. We spent an hour or two calling for him but couldn’t find him so my parents decided my mom would drive us kids home and my dad would stay and look for him but as the car came into sight guess who was sitting beside the car waiting for us to show up.

Brodie!!!! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: Belly rubs from auntie VG!!! He is a handsome boy.

I did that with my Weimeraner. She figured it out.
Smarty pants dog.
Had to tell the BF where I was going with a post-it note.
You had a Grey Ghost....I'm sooo jealous.

You had a Grey Ghost....I'm sooo jealous.
I highly recommend them if you have an active lifestyle. They are extremely athletic.
It's cool how they disappear at night. They just blend in with the shadows.
She was the most gentle dog that I've known. Was a true joy and I miss her immensely.

I want another one....

Hey everybody!

Day 68 for the Mokum's Tulip and Meringue #1. Meringue #2(right side in pic) is a week behind. All's well so far. This is the longest I have had plants under the blurples. I think I need to raise the lights as they never really reach for the sky. So here's a few pics. The group photo has the Meringues up front and if you recall from my last update on these plants the Meringue #2 had some funky leaf tips. I didn't think it was nute burn and I have seen it many times grow out to the MC green I like so much. As you can see all that marking has gone now.

Hey everybody!

Day 68 for the Mokum's Tulip and Meringue #1. Meringue #2(right side in pic) is a week behind. All's well so far. This is the longest I have had plants under the blurples. I think I need to raise the lights as they never really reach for the sky. So here's a few pics. The group photo has the Meringues up front and if you recall from my last update on these plants the Meringue #2 had some funky leaf tips. I didn't think it was nute burn and I have seen it many times grow out to the MC green I like so much. As you can see all that marking has gone now.

I think they look lovely; nice and green and healthy and I was actually going to say nice healthy tips too so I think they have recovered beautifully from whatever it was. Good job as usual. :) Yours have such a nice lush dark green I think I may up my MC 1/2g. :p

I think they look lovely; nice and green and healthy and I was actually going to say nice healthy tips too so I think they have recovered beautifully from whatever it was. Good job as usual. :) Yours have such a nice lush dark green I think I may up my MC 1/2g. :p
lol, but if you are happy with yours wouldn't a minimalists point of view be to leave well enough alone ;)
Thanks for the comps Homer! Have a great weekend.

Our dog has already caught on to O U T I thought we was the only ones lmao

You're a madman :rofl:

My dog has hit a phase where church bells or the bell from the guy who sharpens knives and his tail goes between his legs and cowards beside me. I have no idea what triggered that.
My crazy dog looks a lot like yours Mr. S but he (according to DNA testing) is not lab at all. He stole a banana from my purse about two years ago while we were traveling south to our place. To this day, I cannot break the tip of a banana ANYWHERE in the house without him hearing it and being glued to me until I finish (and of course give him a nugget!). Ridiculous.

lol, but if you are happy with yours wouldn't a minimalists point of view be to leave well enough alone ;)
Thanks for the comps Homer! Have a great weekend.
I certainly understand a non-committed non-minimalist making such an erroneous assumption so please allow me to explain. :nerd-with-glasses:

In all seriousness, though it is the second week of flowering so I was thinking of bumping up from 4.5 to 5 g per gallon anyway so the greenness of your plants was just the tipping point. My minimalist approach is a very delicate balance between laziness and cheapness in counterbalance to what the plant needs. So I do anything the plant needs that doesn’t cost money or work and try to eliminate everything else I can that takes either money or work as long as it isn't detrimental to the plant. And I do experiment adding things and keep them only if they help and of course, are cheap and easy.

My latest revelation, I am not sure if you heard about, is that I stopped using any fans at all blowing on my plants for air circulation and I have not found any difference. I stopped at the beginning of flower on my last generation and in this generation I have gone all through budding so a complete lifecycle in two stages and no problem without fans. I couldn’t stand the damn things because they squeak and groan and vibrate eventually and wear out and have to be replaced. And with them in the next room in the unfinished end of my basement they were really annoying to listen to. Also, I figured they were about a third of my growing electric bill.

Have a great weekend too buddy. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom