The Vault: Win A Pack Of 5 Super Kush From Phoenix Seeds

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Super-Kush-Phoenix-Seeds-Promo.png

Phoenix Seeds Super Kush Promo - Win a pack of 5 Super Kush Feminised or a pack of 5 Super Kush Auto Feminised from Phoenix Cannabis Seeds!

Simply comment HERE letting us know if you have any experience with this strain yet and what your thoughts are. Also let us know your preference for Feminised or Auto in case you win!

If you have already grown this one out it would be really cool to see some photos as well!

if you are looking to buy some seeds then head on over to The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and place your order now!

Good Luck all, winners will be announced on the 8th of Oct.

I would love to try this strain! Also a big fan of kush - I have a couple of other kush cultivars from The Vault just waiting for their turn in the LED limelight. Would prefer Fem, please. Thanks for another fun giveaway!

No experience growing Phoenix Seeds Super Kush but I do appreciate the opportunity to actually win and see for myself how awesome some auto or Feminized seeds from Phoenix could be ;) Thanks to George from The Vault also for a great opportunity!

Woohooo! Another giveaway from The Vault! I’ve never grown this strain, but I would love to. A nice feminized pack of seeds to pick a keeper from would be stellar!

Super-Kush-Phoenix-Seeds-Promo.png

Phoenix Seeds Super Kush Promo - Win a pack of 5 Super Kush Feminised or a pack of 5 Super Kush Auto Feminised from Phoenix Cannabis Seeds!

Simply comment HERE letting us know if you have any experience with this strain yet and what your thoughts are. Also let us know your preference for Feminised or Auto in case you win!

If you have already grown this one out it would be really cool to see some photos as well!

if you are looking to buy some seeds then head on over to The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and place your order now!

Good Luck all, winners will be announced on the 8th of Oct.
Haven’t tried super kush, but would like to try feminised

Back
Top Bottom