Tony Sussan's Sealed Sea Of Green!

Update: Day 58 since flip for reject mommas.
Everything looking awesome! Buds are defianalty in the swell now. I have gone in the room and nearly every day had to prop up another branch as they are falling over. The buds are so damn dense and heavy so gonna have to take extra care drying em i think. As i measure the flower period since flip they i reckon these will go to 70 days as opposed to breeders 53 to 60 days. Lower leaves are yellowing somewhat and calyx can be seen much easier as the pistels are receding on most of the flowers now.

SOG clones day 36 since flip.
Buds are developing well. The difference in these two phenos and how they develop is amazing. The much more sative looking is developing just these dense nugs with very little leafing so amazing light penetration. Very similar to its heritage of AK47. The other has put out smaller quantities of pistels but has lengthened the bud sites much more. I assume if its similar to the more widow pheno reject it will then swell into this framwork it has developed. Only downside to this pheno so far is its not very impressive to look at as there is very little in the way of buds to look at and it almost spits out leaves while you sit and look at it. Might not be the most suitable for a sog grow after all. I have had to hack them back constantly to keep light penetration to encourage the growth i am after. Still if it does swell anything like the other reject momma it should still be a good show in a week or 3!

0021124.JPG

0031064.JPG

004990.JPG

014386.JPG

007769.JPG

008708.JPG

009637.JPG

011510.JPG

012450.JPG

010598.JPG

Hope you can spot the difference guys. I would love to get some more natural light photos for you so you can see the reject mommas in there true glory so i will work on that over the next day or 2 while i have some time off.

Hope you all had a good Christmas!

:peace: Tony

Those reject mamas are definitely getting their SWOLL on..
Nice work tony.
Happy Holidays!!!

Subbed and loving this man! Really felt like I have been missing out! Looks super sweet!

Got a LED gonna test it out for a Veg room! Do you prefer the panels to the individual bulbs? Obviously space is in the consideration... Just thinking if the bulbs are more for the cramp spaces and the nice mega panels are for the big... Rambling here... hmm well i got a small panel for VEG and loving this journal!

Yo mama jokes were invented for these rejects.

Subbed and loving this man! Really felt like I have been missing out! Looks super sweet!

Got a LED gonna test it out for a Veg room! Do you prefer the panels to the individual bulbs? Obviously space is in the consideration... Just thinking if the bulbs are more for the cramp spaces and the nice mega panels are for the big... Rambling here... hmm well i got a small panel for VEG and loving this journal!

You can get LED panels for all sorts of sizes of space. The red one in my journal is a 1w model but and the others are 3w. Do plenty of research as most manufacturers are offering a veg spectrum in the panel so should be able to handle what you want it to do. :peace:

Girls are lookin awesome Tony!!

Lovin the rejects, how tall are they standing, I'd hazard a guess of around 1-1.2m tall or so, looking like you got some tasty goodness there mate

All the Best for the Hols and New Years

Yo bloo!
The reject mommas are standing just under 1meter tall. Colas on em like donkey dicks (for the size of the plant)!

Hope you had a top christmas and have a goos new year!

:peace: Tony

Cheers for the rep mate! Glad to have you here and glad you enjoying the journal! Will only get better i promise!

Really looking sweet Tony. Must smell awesome!

C'mon then give me a yo mamma joke!
Cheers for checking out the journal mate! Nice to have you along!

No mom is fat enough for these rejects

Back
Top Bottom