A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

Hey atrain iv got chem city blues in the cupboard.if u decide to pop that il pop mine aswell.as next week im popping autoxtreme aswell;)

Well thanks for the kind words... and I am an avid bow hunter and upland bird hunter myself

When you say avid, are you "Pope & Young" type of avid? I'm not a hunter myself but have a close friend that travels the world hunting trophies with his bow.

I am avid as in its all I do and I harvest deer with my bow on a consistant basis... as far as the pope and young I am yet to kill one that size but that's a location thing. I have never paid to travel and shoot deer I have a family farm and others I hunt with locally and white tail in my area go 130 or 140 max and that's pretty far off par for the rest of the state

Now avid upland bird is different I have been to Oregon, idaho, south Dakota and a few others chasing game birds with my spaniels

Yep hunting is definitely a great time spent with friends and family. I've enjoyed a great mentor as an apprentice for hunting since I'm only in my second deer season, and second grow ironically... But nothing relaxes me more than sitting in a tree stand or in a duck blind in the middle of nowhere. These experiences have brought me back to my instinctual needs to hunt and garden in the last few years, never looked back. Outdoor garden in the past summer (veggies) and that is what led me to try my hand at some cannabis horticulture.

Respect, a train.. You da man!

Hope to post a "postgrow" grow summary once completed. I'll let you all judge my learning curve. My goal is to learn enough and practice enough to win that coveted plant of the month, some of those are works of art.

I have huge amount of respect for bow hunters and thanks for pushing the limits and sharing your results with autos.. absolutely love your journal! All the work you do and knowledge you share is greatly appreciated!

:thanks:

Ok guys incase ya missed it I'm taking a poll for 2 spare pots in the Train tent so what do ya wanna see?

Mephisto:

Chem city blues

Heisenberg Special-

Sour crack

Sour blues ( currently have a small pot SB running)

White n bubbly

Blue cush

You decide what ypu wanna see and I'll grow and show

Here's the current score

Sour crack x 8

Heisenberg Special x 6.-

Sour blues x 1

Chem city blues x 1

Here's a little something to keep your interest...

Dr.Feelgood Autoflower : Short Stuff Seeds
20160103_133441-1.jpg
20160103_130849-1.jpg

20160103_130900-1.jpg

Short Stuff Seeds : Auto Purple Amnesia

20160103_130516-1.jpg

Mephisto Genetics : Sour Blues

20160103_130610-1.jpg

Those buds are making ME feel good. I can't wait to get my grow going. Feels like I've been waiting for years. Only been a month and change lol

hi to all and good year.

i'm new auto fl. indoor grower and i'm new here too .

i've read a lot of great stuff here and loved the Atrains journals and nut and training programs and now i'm trying it first hand being a total noob. hopefully you guys can help me or advise me if i can explain my hole setup and program nuts etc.. sadly for now i cant upload pics but i hope to do so the next few days cause i already have a few issues...

And nice job everyone keeping this forum so alive and active

Back
Top Bottom