TRD Grows Carnival, Mango, Bubblegum & DC

Hearing this has made my day Sue. If you ever get any pictures, I would absolutely love to see them...as I'm sure everyone else would too. Thank you for sharing this.

:hug:

I'll drop a note on the thread too Nis. He started calling me recently, so the next conversation I'll see if he can message or email me some.

Hello everyone. It's the weekend again which means it's time for another UPDATE

Well I have some very good news. It turns out that the Advanced light is on its way to my house. Which means that i have to put my tent up and prepare for flowering now. Very exciting. I will be keeping the 1200 in my veg closet and i will be cloning some DC and some indica plants due to a new patients needs. She suffers from anxiety and other mental issues that only an indica strain can help. Apparently, sativa give her a headache so I have to use up sativa space for some indica yumminess.

On to the pictures...

Here we have the group shots

20170512_232408.jpg
20170512_232547.jpg
20170512_232556.jpg
20170512_232611.jpg

First up is the Bubblegum aka paralellogram

20170512_232420.jpg
20170512_232429.jpg

Next we have the Devils Carnival

20170512_232441.jpg
20170512_232449.jpg

Next, my favorite Carnival

20170512_232504.jpg
20170512_232514.jpg

Last, we have the Mango

20170512_232525.jpg
20170512_232536.jpg

The Door

20170512_232643.jpg

Have a great weekend people

Cheers
:roorrip:

You have an amazing talent for this TRD. Your plants have that quintessential kit look of "fake-shiny" leaves. :laughtwo: yeah.... I'd have to admit Carnival has become my favorite, until I started with the fresh harvest oil. Who'd have thought I could get higher on more than 50% less THC in near balance to CBD with all the terpenes retained? Had you suggested this to me a week ago I'd have laughed at you. Today, I'm standing here hesitating to have that Carnival brownie because the system gets higher on the capsules of fresh oil, and that's the buzz it's asking for on this special day.

Happy Mother's Day to that lovely woman who shares your world. :hug: :love:

Wait until you open the box and see this light for yourself. :thedoubletake:

Everything is looking happy and healthy TRD! It is good to hear that the Advanced is finally on its way to you. Your girls definitely look like they are ready to get flipped. What are you thinking of running for indicas for your new patient?

I think she wants me to clone the Bubblegum but she doesn't know the difference. Lol I could clone the Mango and she would never know. Im thinking the Bubblegum has given me the least problems between the two so I will probably go with it. Thanks for checking out my garden, Yeti

Cheers

You have an amazing talent for this TRD. Your plants have that quintessential kit look of "fake-shiny" leaves. :laughtwo: yeah.... I'd have to admit Carnival has become my favorite, until I started with the fresh harvest oil. Who'd have thought I could get higher on more than 50% less THC in near balance to CBD with all the terpenes retained? Had you suggested this to me a week ago I'd have laughed at you. Today, I'm standing here hesitating to have that Carnival brownie because the system gets higher on the capsules of fresh oil, and that's the buzz it's asking for on this special day.

Thanks Sue. I love this hobby of mine. Im glad it's working out for me. Can't wait to add some cbd to my garden.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thanks Duggs. Just following directions. Can't wait to throw these babies under the Advanced light.

Cheers

Taking a break. Thanks for sharing. :kisstwo:

I think she wants me to clone the Bubblegum but she doesn't know the difference. Lol I could clone the Mango and she would never know. Im thinking the Bubblegum has given me the least problems between the two so I will probably go with it. Thanks for checking out my garden, Yeti

Cheers

I always enjoy stopping by your garden man. Why not clone both just in case? I always try to keep a clone around of everything until after their first run through at least. Both of them look damn near perfect to me so I wouldn't know you have had any issues with either just looking at them :thumb:

Fresh oil?? Do tell.....a link would be great too!

Back
Top Bottom