TRD Grows Carnival, Mango, Bubblegum & DC

Dude we are not going anywhere. No worries. Looks like you have some happy ladies under that new light. What's it look like?

:roorrip:

Thanks buddy. I've been so busy with other stuff, I feel like ice been neglecting the peeps here along with my plants. I need to figure out a better way to use my time more wisely.

Cheers buddy

I really like your tent and setup! Very clean too. :cheer:

Thanks Beavis. It was a bitch to get back up. I told the wife im not taking that thing back down unless we are moving or I'get my basement. Like I told Sue, I think staggering the plants so there is only 3 max in the tent will make things much more manageable.

Cheers

Thanks Beavis. It was a bitch to get back up. I told the wife im not taking that thing back down unless we are moving or I'get my basement. Like I told Sue, I think staggering the plants so there is only 3 max in the tent will make things much more manageable.

Cheers

Here, let me join you. :roorrip:

Time for another UPDATE

It's nice having the two grow spaces. A lot has happened since the last update. The veg closet girls got a growth energy drench and a brix spray with way ahead. The girls in the flower tent got a trans drench with tea and a brix spray as well. There are some tips on the Mango that I'm not too worried about but I'm keeping an eye on them. The DC is a little droopy the last couple of days but she's droopy a lot. The only thing in the flower tent that has me wondering is the contrast in colord between the Carnival and Bubblegum. Could just be a strain thing.

On to the pictures

First up is the flower tent.

20170607_000200.jpg
20170607_000205.jpg
20170607_000226.jpg
20170607_000233.jpg
20170607_000244.jpg

I tried to get some pictures of the light for you Nismo

Next up, the veg closet

20170607_000352.jpg
20170607_000358.jpg
20170607_000409.jpg
20170607_000434.jpg
20170607_000442.jpg
20170607_000448.jpg

If you guys see anything out of the ordinary let me know. Also, anyone familiar with the advanced 650, I would love some feedback concerning the bloom lights vs veg light dials. I have them both turned on full blast. Just want to make sure they aren't getting too much blue spectrum.

Cheers everyone

So what was the difference you spoke of? My Carnivals are more light green.

I see you're growing monsters again. :laughtwo:

So what was the difference you spoke of? My Carnivals are more light green.

I see you're growing monsters again. :laughtwo:

The Carnival is darker in color than the bubblegum. So weird how we all have different outcomes. I'm hoping to get some nice quality as well as quantity this go around. Hoping for 8 ounces a plant. Don't know if that possible we shall see

I know I have been slacking on my updates. So, here we go with another.
UPDATE TIME

The girls got a transwater a few days ago. I'm trying not to let them get too dry now that they are in flower. Don't want any hermies.

I still need to clean up and organize my room though. There is grow equipment everywhere. Jeeze!

Without further ado, pictures...

First up, the flower tent:

20170611_232903.jpg
20170611_232910.jpg
20170611_232921.jpg
20170611_232925.jpg
20170611_232925.jpg
20170611_232935.jpg

See those buds coming in?

Next up, the veg closet:

20170611_233045.jpg
20170611_233054.jpg
20170611_233102.jpg
20170611_233111.jpg
20170611_233119.jpg
20170611_233128.jpg
20170611_233157.jpg

Gonna need to take some leaves off of the veg girls soon. I also need to break out the cloning station to get the ball rolling in that aspect.

Hope you all had a great weekend. I know I did

Cheers

Thanks man! I am sure yours will comes out atleast as good. I really need to work on doing a better job training my girls. I hardly get time to water them properly. I seem to have issues tying them down in 1's and then transplanting them. I need to work on getting bushes like yours and Duggs.
Hey Yeti,...Noob , top of the day to ya 's! Yeti , don't fret bud. OK, here's the trick with the #1's. I don't do any tieing down while they're in those , just one topping and some SCing. I wait until they are in the finals(26ers) to start heavily training them . The one's are only a temp. home for them so , by the time I top them once and do a lil SCing , it's time to transplant them . Hope this helps bud! cheers to ya's...and have an awesome night.!

Looks good

Well now,...I must be getting good at this ...post number one...muhahaha!:slide: Hey there Nofeelinz, would like to offer up a big warm welcome to the 'mag' on behalf of the 'gang' . You don't know this yet , but you have stumbled upon a very cool weed forum. It really is the best one on the web....lucky you. I say this because if you are a grower or someone who just wants to learn a thing or two from some of the bestest growers out there, this is the place. Something that makes it so special around this neighborhood is the fact that all of us are real people with integrity , honesty and a desire to help others....with whatever they can! We ask for nothing in return but only that you enter our journals with a smile and good attitude...and of course, leave your ego (if this applies) at the door . Do these few lil things and we promise you , ya won't wanna leave. Many of us here were just 'lurkers' at one time and are now pumping out some of the best cannabis in the world. Most of us are growing in Doc Bud's gear ...which is a High Brix soil utilizing a network of microbes and minerals to feed our plants. This method is how they grew many years ago when our soil was rich in minerals and salt based fertilizers were not used then. The results are all around you here,...just take a stroll thru some of the DBHBB journals.
Once again Nofeelinz, welcome to the 'mag'. Glad to have you along !:welcome::bravo::cheer::thumb::high-five::420:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:...:party:

Back
Top Bottom