TRD Grows Carnival, Mango, Bubblegum & DC

Red The girls are looking nice. I do see what you mean about the difference in color between the 2. I am sure you will work it out as you go if it is in fact an issue.

Duggs with running perpetual and having plant count limits while trying to run many different strains I only have room to run my girls in 7's as the final container. So all of the veg time is done in the 1's and then they are flipped as soon as they are transplanted. I am considering going from 1's to 3's to 10's at some point in the future when I get to where I am happy with all the strains I am keeping. That will allow for more training and hopefully more bush style plants.

You will have a ton of clones if you want them. :thumb:

Your flower girls are about 7 to 10 days in by the looks of it right? Looking good bud.

:roorrip:

I just need to get my lazy butt in gear. I keep putting it off because, life.

You are correct. I'm trying to time my drenches so the Cat comes right on time. It will be close. I do my drenches by feel anyways. I can tell when they are ready just by looking at them at this point.

Hey Yeti,...Noob , top of the day to ya 's! Yeti , don't fret bud. OK, here's the trick with the #1's. I don't do any tieing down while they're in those , just one topping and some SCing. I wait until they are in the finals(26ers) to start heavily training them . The one's are only a temp. home for them so , by the time I top them once and do a lil SCing , it's time to transplant them . Hope this helps bud! cheers to ya's...and have an awesome night.!

Well now,...I must be getting good at this ...post number one...muhahaha!:slide: Hey there Nofeelinz, would like to offer up a big warm welcome to the 'mag' on behalf of the 'gang' . You don't know this yet , but you have stumbled upon a very cool weed forum. It really is the best one on the web....lucky you. I say this because if you are a grower or someone who just wants to learn a thing or two from some of the bestest growers out there, this is the place. Something that makes it so special around this neighborhood is the fact that all of us are real people with integrity , honesty and a desire to help others....with whatever they can! We ask for nothing in return but only that you enter our journals with a smile and good attitude...and of course, leave your ego (if this applies) at the door . Do these few lil things and we promise you , ya won't wanna leave. Many of us here were just 'lurkers' at one time and are now pumping out some of the best cannabis in the world. Most of us are growing in Doc Bud's gear ...which is a High Brix soil utilizing a network of microbes and minerals to feed our plants. This method is how they grew many years ago when our soil was rich in minerals and salt based fertilizers were not used then. The results are all around you here,...just take a stroll thru some of the DBHBB journals.
Once again Nofeelinz, welcome to the 'mag'. Glad to have you along !:welcome::bravo::cheer::thumb::high-five::420:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:...:party:

Ever the 420 ambassador. Thank you for helping me out there buddy.

Cheers guys

Cheers Baby. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:volcano-smiley:

Found this emoticon and decided I need to try this. I never tried the bag, and that's the way to get the most out of the bud, inhaled. Let me do that now with a little Carnival. :slide:

Red The girls are looking nice. I do see what you mean about the difference in color between the 2. I am sure you will work it out as you go if it is in fact an issue.

Duggs with running perpetual and having plant count limits while trying to running many different strains I only have room to run my girls in 7's as the final container. So all of the veg time is done in the 1's and then they are flipped as soon as they are transplanted. I am considering going from 1's to 3's to 10's at some point in the future when I get to where I am happy with all the strains I am keeping. That will allow for more training and hopefully more bush style plants.
OK,..i gotcha ,...idea,..just veg. them some when ya put them in the 7's., like two weeks is all. You will be impressed with them , after ya let them grab and go! Let them grow man,..the 7's are plenty big for that, no need to flip right away. You got room for bigger girls..? Fatso's like Beaves.:)
Cheers :high-five:

I just need to get my lazy butt in gear. I keep putting it off because, life.

You are correct. I'm trying to time my drenches so the Cat comes right on time. It will be close. I do my drenches by feel anyways. I can tell when they are ready just by looking at them at this point.

Ever the 420 ambassador. Thank you for helping me out there buddy.

Cheers guys
My favorite "Noob".....glad to see you are here,...having fun....You still got some left?:tokin:

Duggs with running perpetual and having plant count limits while trying to run many different strains I only have room to run my girls in 7's as the final container. So all of the veg time is done in the 1's and then they are flipped as soon as they are transplanted. I am considering going from 1's to 3's to 10's at some point in the future when I get to where I am happy with all the strains I am keeping. That will allow for more training and hopefully more bush style plants.

Thanks bud. I think everything will be ok. I just notice things.

Cheers buddy

Cheers Baby. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:volcano-smiley:

Found this emoticon and decided I need to try this. I never tried the bag, and that's the way to get the most out of the bud, inhaled. Let me do that now with a little Carnival. :slide:

I like the bag. I've been using the tubes foe my vapir rise 2.0. I like it. Especially at night when I'm trying to go to sleep.

:hug::hug::hug:

OK,..i gotcha ,...idea,..just veg. them some when ya put them in the 7's., like two weeks is all. You will be impressed with them , after ya let them grab and go! Let them grow man,..the 7's are plenty big for that, no need to flip right away. You got room for bigger girls..? Fatso's like Beaves.:)

My favorite "Noob".....glad to see you are here,...having fun....You still got some left?:tokin:

Always having fun.

Cheers buddy

Well the issue is Duggs that my veg/clone area is like 3'x4'x3' so I cant fit big pots in it. Plus its a shelf thats as tall as I am at my shoulders so lifting them up there would be rough. I have a 4x4 and an 8x4 but more often than not they are both running 12/12. I keep meaning to use the 4x4 as a veg tent but keep running into little glitches that force me to flower in it. I have used it to veg in the past and was able to grow a few nice plants in 15's that yielded well for me but time constraints and plant counts have forced me to speed things up and just transplant and flip in 7's. Now that I have started running regular seeds it makes it even a little harder. I have a hard time letting strains go mostly because I always feel like the moment I do is the moment I will want it back and I wont be able to get the exact same one. I have let a few strains go in the last few months and I have one more I may do away with. The issue with that one is that I got it as a clone years ago and it is the frostiest I have grown. If I had someone to give it to that I could get it back from I would. I think I have 14 strains going right now and have seeds for probably another 30 :thedoubletake: The seed addiction is real right along with my need to preserve clones.

Sorry for the long post Red :Namaste: Noticing things is a good thing. I have faith you will kill it again :thumb:

Oh , Yeti , now i get the picture , thanks. You are very busy too, a lot going on, i had no clue. It's hard to get around as much as i should , to everyone's journal. With the 4x8 tent , always in bloom , wow, lots to do. Sounds like you are doing very well though. Why do you run reg's. when fems would suit you better? Anyhow , have a great night. I'm bagged tonight!:tokin:

I dont journal so you havent missed mine Duggs. I usually do Fems but have found breeders lately that dont offer them but have genetics I want to run. Because of Shiggs I have a thing for Dynasty at this point. I have a Pineapple fields that turned out to be a female along with a freebie I got from them. I tend to have issues with herms from fem seeds and I am also trying to avoid that by finding true females via regs. I should probably invest in a better quality tent as well.... The 14 strains I have are all females minus 2 regs I started that I do not yet know about. I have enough females that I can now afford to sneak in one or two regs at a time looking for keeper females :thumb:

Yeti , sounds like your right where ya wanna be , excellent. Just got there a different way. Too bad about your crappy luck with fem seeds. That really makes me wonder cuz, i've been growing them for many yrs. and haven't had one plant hermie. It has to be the breeder. I'l tell ya what's frustrating for me,...it's when the seed pack isn't all homogeneous. Sure, same strain but usually at least two phenos. So, i guess that would be good too , for some, being able to decide what one to keep around. I like em all the same. Anyhow , have a great night Yeti, Noob and friends!

Time for another long overdue UPDATE

So real life has been kicking my ass lately and the girls are getting the short end of the stick. I have admittedly neglected my plants. I forgot to spray for almost 2 weeks. Jeeze. I have let my plants get too dry a few times. Luckily, these plants are resilient and can take a beating. I hope I can stay o n top of things now that I have my schedule figured out.

Let's look at some pictures.

First up is the flower tent.

20170622_101801.jpg
20170622_101815.jpg
20170622_101824.jpg
20170622_101843.jpg
20170622_101855.jpg

I know, I know, I need to prune these bitches

Next up the big girls in the veg closet

20170622_101933.jpg
20170622_101938.jpg
20170622_101941.jpg
20170622_101949.jpg
20170622_101956.jpg
20170622_102011.jpg

Because of my weekly schedule, my other half likes to book up the weekends to maximize her time with me. I'm hoping to get the cloner up and running so I can get these girls a haircut and some clones going. I will have to see. I'm hoping it's this weekend.

Cheers

Everything is looking good there bud. You are still in the stages where they can get a little thirsty and be able to bounce right back. By the looks of things you could schedule the cat for next weekend.

I've noticed you are really kicking ass with your other hobby as well. Keep it up bud.

Everything is looking good there bud. You are still in the stages where they can get a little thirsty and be able to bounce right back. By the looks of things you could schedule the cat for next weekend.

I've noticed you are really kicking ass with your other hobby as well. Keep it up bud.

Thanks brotha. I was planning on giving them the CAT soon. I have to look at my notes. But you're probably right.

Top of the evenin to ya Noob!..."other hobby"?....:tokin:

Hey buddy. Yeah. My other hobby is Brazillian Jiu Jitsu. I've been working hard for my upcoming tournament. Been slacking in other areas of my life because of it. But I'm in the best shape of my adult life. Thank God these plants are tough. Right?

Cheers

Time for another long overdue UPDATE

So real life has been kicking my ass lately and the girls are getting the short end of the stick. I have admittedly neglected my plants. I forgot to spray for almost 2 weeks. Jeeze. I have let my plants get too dry a few times. Luckily, these plants are resilient and can take a beating. I hope I can stay o n top of things now that I have my schedule figured out.

Let's look at some pictures.

First up is the flower tent.

20170622_101801.jpg
20170622_101815.jpg
20170622_101824.jpg
20170622_101843.jpg
20170622_101855.jpg

I know, I know, I need to prune these bitches

Next up the big girls in the veg closet

20170622_101933.jpg
20170622_101938.jpg
20170622_101941.jpg
20170622_101949.jpg
20170622_101956.jpg
20170622_102011.jpg

Because of my weekly schedule, my other half likes to book up the weekends to maximize her time with me. I'm hoping to get the cloner up and running so I can get these girls a haircut and some clones going. I will have to see. I'm hoping it's this weekend.

Cheers

I'm gonna bump this to the next page.

Back
Top Bottom