Unforgiven's - Picture-A-Day - Barney's Critical Kush - DWC

so checked on her this am, she came up to 5.8 PH and the ppms settled at 550, so good numbers. we'll see at lights on if she wants a fresh bucket or not.

annnd the pic from yesterday.
20160806_164719.jpg

thanks for the pic patience eh

hey thanks ya stanky bastid....lmao (dataint). what a name, lol.

but I can tell you there are people way more experienced at dwc to check out than I. make sure you catch on to some other great threads here too. that's how and why I finally decided to pull the bucket trigger.

haha you wouldnt believe how many people think that screen name is diff then the obvious.
its good to watch people that know what they are doing but you learn more watching someone else try it as well. will be keeping up with grow.

day 27 and on she rolls.....more of the same. dropped the res level a wee bit so she'd reach more for the water. they is just startin to poke out.

the stats: T: 72.8....RH: 54....PH: 5.6....REST: 19.6....PPM: 518 all's well. add another fresh frozen bottle.

and the pic...
20160807_171232.jpg

thanks for visiting ya'll.

and have fun eh

hey turbo, good point, if I need i'll chuck in a second bottle. but my high's right lately are about 19.8c so 67.64f.

gotta figger out my meter's setting to change it to F.

I put two frozen 20oz bottles of water in my res. As often as I can. I also bought voodoo. I have a orange pepper I'm doing hydro and the res was warm it fixed it right up. My res in my NYC diesel. Never gets above 74 but I heard that's the max temp. The frozen bottles cools it to 64. And keeps it under 72 for 3-4 hours.

hey all thanks for looking in on us. actually sara, I would be happier down a couple degrees yet, but it's in a safe range so i'll live with it. and that's before the ice bottle has a chance to do it's job.

she's doing well today at day 28, was thinking yesterday after posting "wtf why is she so small at day 28???" well, it's because day 1 was seed in water lol.

the stats: T: 74.3...RH: 53....PH: 5.9....REST: 19.5....PPM: 546

the pic....
20160808_173211.jpg

have fun eh

hey thanks for checkin on us birdie and dataint.

day 29 here and on she goes.....

she got a res cleanup and change this morning before lights out. after doing that....
the stats: T: 74...RH: 50....PH: 5.2....REST: 18.8....PPM: 850

and this evening after lights on here she sits...
the stats: T: 74.4...RH: 50....PH: 5.5....REST: 17.5....PPM: 911

ppms might be a bit high, but it's week 2 of nutes, so it should be up there a bit. I will monitor her as to progress.

and the pic....
20160809_175000.jpg

have fun eh

She looks pretty happy ! In regards to keeping your res temp low and this just came to me . A 3 gallon bucket is generally wider than a five. You could drop your bucket in a 3 gallan with insulation wrap on it and drop ice around it , is would save on opening up your bucket . Just a thought if you and @Turbostang wanted to give it a try.

hey no pain, thanks for looking in and thanks for the tip. might just dig round and see if I got one of em. if not I can get it at the grow shop. only problem is I am pretty tight fer space. I have 9 empty slots now and 11 seeds germ'n lol. my fan takes a slot and my dwc takes a slot. little more actually for each of em.

but good Idea. hey that just clicked an idear. I got one of them huge igloo water coolers......I wonder. gonna have to check the fit on that. bonus is, as the ice melts, it even has a tap on the bottom, lol.

thanks for getting the gears goin bud!!!

++reps to you.

She looks pretty happy ! In regards to keeping your res temp low and this just came to me . A 3 gallon bucket is generally wider than a five. You could drop your bucket in a 3 gallan with insulation wrap on it and drop ice around it , is would save on opening up your bucket . Just a thought if you and @turbostang wanted to give it a try.

well folks, here we are at day 30 from a dry hard seed. (gotta keep reminding myself of that fact.) however, that being said, I do believe I pooched it up a bit putting it in the bucket too soon. oh well, she's a comin along. but compared to the blue treacle which was one day ahead, this thing aint seen nothing yet. BTA has already been top'd.

yada yada yada we are here for crit kush not BTA. lol

she's doing fine as frog's hair.

the stats: T: 71.7...RH: 59....PH: 5.9....REST: 18.2....PPM: 864

and of course the pic o the day....
20160810_163851.jpg

thar she blowwwwwssss.

have fun eh

Your welcome Unforgiven . Thank you . The way I see it we all can help get those gears goin ! I hear you on the space part and that's why I was thinking of somthing to could set it in , good going on the cooler . I hope it works out .

yeah i'll definitely check that out tomorrow. here's hopin eh.

they are expensive as hell here, I think twice the price of in the us. otherwise it would make a pretty slick dwc being insulated.

Back
Top Bottom