Urdedpal's Journal

Sorry man, the update has to wait. I have been playing with honey oil again and just don't have the concentration to see what I mean I can't figure out what I was going to say next. Shit, I feel dumb.:cheesygrinsmiley:

My dad has a quote that seems fitting here....

Blind in one ear, and can't see out of the other

lol

This is what I am doing now. After I finish my Ice Queen cone and reorganize my thoughts, that big update comes next.

DSC00003_edited-12.jpg

Here's a pic of that chronic male. He's been dead since I told ya about him.

DSC00001_edited-11.jpg

Here's the stuff I use for fungus gnats. Just drop it in the res inside a sock with rocks to weigh it down. Very effective for hydro, but will work in dirt too. Just leave it in your water pail and water the soil. Its environment friendly and safe to use. Kills the larvae in the medium and then they die out. I heard it works on mosquitos too.

DSC00005_edited-12.jpg

DWC Cloning. Its the easiest way to clone that I know of. Gonna have to go over this more thoroughly next time I clone. Transplant was done today, I kept putting it off.

DSC00031_edited-1.jpg

DSC00030_edited-1.jpg

Now they are in a ebbnflow tray.

DSC00002_edited-12.jpg

DSC00001_edited-2.jpg

This is why I take extra clippings. Some of them root slower than others. Only the strong shall survive. The weeding process is not done, more will die. Only the ones that look the best will see the flower cycle.

DSC00001_edited-12.jpg

Now for the flowering ladies. The placement is different. DF is in the back. The ones next too it are LQs and the WS is next to the wall on the right. In front of the WS is the chronic.

DSC00002_edited-13.jpg

DSC00004_edited-2.jpg

You'se queen, eyes queen, we all's queen fo' Ice Queen! I can't get over how hairy she was. All that red hair! The new ladies are quite chunky and putting on lots of nuggets. Nice job...thanks for sharing! :peace:

And here are a few pics of some bud sites.
Double Fun
DSC00019_edited-11.jpg

She has a lot of bud sites.

DSC00021_edited-11.jpg

Lucky Queen, I can't wait to taste her, or her sister.

DSC00022_edited-11.jpg

DSC00023_edited-1.jpg

The sister LQ

DSC00024_edited-1.jpg

Chronic. She is the smallest.

DSC00026_edited-1.jpg

The beginnings of the main cola. Thought you might like that to compare later. (I already adjusted watering times)

DSC00028_edited-1.jpg

Thats the update, sorry for being a lazy stoner at times. Now I gotta get some rest. Taking the kiddies to a amusement park tomorrow.

These pics have better color and were taken today. Day 16 in flower.

Lucky Queen. It has a perty top cola.

DSC00044_edited-2.jpg

the other queen towards the back, a lateral branch is competing to be the main cola because of my tie down.

DSC00048_edited-1.jpg

Here's the white skunk. She is the second largest plant. Would be alot taller without the tie downs.

DSC00056_edited-1.jpg

LST has made her bushy.

DSC00046_edited-3.jpg

Talking about bushy, Here is my Double Fun. Alot of bud sites. She might become heavy. Only time I like really fat girls lol.

DSC00049_edited-1.jpg

DSC00050_edited-2.jpg

OOOO! LOOK AT ALL THOSE BUDSITES! Gorgeous grow, man. If I knew how to rep i love. Rep + !!! WOOHOO!, maybe...

21 days into flowering and things are looking good.
lq.jpg

I'll give a better update later. Just don't know when lol. Busy,busy, busy.

looking fantastic man, these ladies have come a long way :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom