Vick074-OG Kush Last Run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5Tent-with Porta Scrogs!? Porta Wha?

Re: Vick074-OG Kush last run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5tent-with Porta Scrogs!? porta

Thanks Doc!
Those are the kind of words I need to hear..
:high-five:
It's like parent/child separation anxiety when away longer than 24 hours.
They'll most likely be fine, I just worry as a parent.
But after all, they are about to become women, so some time alone should be good for em.
Should be flipping the switch as soon as I return..

Looking wonderful......they will look the same way when you get back!:thumb:

Re: Vick074-OG Kush last run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5tent-with Porta Scrogs!? porta

MMan I hope I can keep my plants that happy and green on this next grow of mine, good job! Im still loving the portascrog,, ive tried so many ways to make scrog easy to rotate...but your design never crossed my mind!

Thanks man.:cheesygrinsmiley:
please, feel free to use it!

Looking wonderful......they will look the same way when you get back!:thumb:

Thank you OMM!
:high-five:

Hey Vic that will work just fine. Looks functional and easy to work with. I'm just taking a peek to see where your at. They are really taking off. Happy Holidays and Keepem Green

Welcome Tony!!
:)

I used floralicious plus, liquid Koolbloom and Koolbloom dry, on top of the GH 3 part base nutes.
Was running pretty high doses, but did regular flushes that kept the nute burnage to a minimum.
feed, feed, flush..

drive by vrooom!:) hope you had a great x-mas bro:)

Had a great one man thanks!!
And right back at cha brother.
I'm still away from my ladies til tomorrow afternoon.
freaking out!!
hope they're ok..

Should be sometime tomorrow night when I get back home..
It's times like this, I wish I had a webcam setup in my tent so I could be at ease when 5 hours away..

Thinking of actually coming up with a way to do it so I can view my grow on my phone.
A friend of mine found an app called logmein. It uses wifi to connect your phone to your home computer and lets you control it.
If I got a cheap webcam wired it from my computer to my tent. Set up all temperature gauges in plain view of the camera, then I'd be able to look at my babies anywhere in the world and see if they're doing ok..

Yeah those IP cameras are awesome!
You'd definitely have to be careful where you accessed it, and make sure you're at a secure wifi location.
But I think it would be a well spent 50 beans.

Yea that would be great. They have cheap ip cameras on fleebay that does that. But you may caution because other ppl can hack into ip cameras since its over wifi.

A very good password would stop that, if it's WiFi.

A very good password would stop that, if it's WiFi.

good point OMM.
I'm going look into getting one 4 sure..
:thumb:

Ok, so I got home tonight from leaving the babies alone for almost 3 days, and this is what they looked like when I unzipped the tent..
Did a quick tuck on a few tops before shooting these. Topped a bunch of the tallest shoots for the last time..
They've all reached screen, so I have to seriously think about flipping to 12/12 within the next few days.:)
Remove the stools that they are on, then tuck as much as I can through stretch.

OG_3_dec_27th_1.jpg

OG_3_dec_27th_2.jpg

OG_3_dec_27th_3.jpg

OG_3_dec_27th_4.jpg

OG_3_dec_27th_5.jpg

I've got a plan to pull the pig in the middle and give her a serious defoiliation, and supercrop all the main tops to fill space between and around the scrog tops.

OG_3_dec_27th_6.jpg

OG_3_dec_27th_7.jpg

OG_3_dec_27th_8.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom