Vick074-OG Kush Last Run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5Tent-with Porta Scrogs!? Porta Wha?

Re: Vick074-OG Kush last run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5tent-with Porta Scrogs!? porta

Thanks HOZONA!!!

Re: Vick074-OG Kush last run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5tent-with Porta Scrogs!? porta

Those are just looking amazing :bravo: im gonna defoliate my vegging plants tonight!
Cant wait to see em explode into flowering! :)
How far do you keep the light above the plants when you flip over to 12/12?
also do you go to the EYE right away or stick with the veg bulb for the stretch?

sorry for the random questions, im baked and thinking a lot lol :grinjoint:

Those are just looking amazing :bravo: im gonna defoliate my vegging plants tonight!
Cant wait to see em explode into flowering! :)
How far do you keep the light above the plants when you flip over to 12/12?
also do you go to the EYE right away or stick with the veg bulb for the stretch?

sorry for the random questions, im baked and thinking a lot lol :grinjoint:

Thanks D!
I keep the light about 16-20 inches away @ 1000 watts.
Will be converting back to GLR schedule a week before flip, combined with 24 hours lights out to help them have an easier transition.
Going to keep the Light Energy bulb in there for the first 5 days after flip then switch it out for the EYE HPS.
don't be sorry, random questions rule..
:high-five:

right on, i think my biggest mistake this grow was not raising the hood enough when i flipped and it made em super short..
I'll be using the GLR aswell on my next run to ease em into flowering since i can only afford to let em go 60 days in flower

Is there a budget bulb out there that you'd recommend? when i looked at my HPS bulb in a light refractor thing my little brother made in school it has a lot of blue in it and alot of yellowish green, Id like to find something with more intense red, but i cant afford an EYE with the rest of my upgrades.

Hey D,

I'd recommend trying the Light EnerG Super HPS 1000 watt bulb.
It's only about 40 bucks, great for flowering and vegging..
gives 136,000 lumens too.

Picture_223.png

But if you can manage to save up the extra 60 bucks, having an EYE in your light will really make your buds happy..:thumb:

Up here in Canader.
We don't get deals on much.
But every once and while..

If you can't find one any cheaper than fleebay, I could help you out by sending you one.
But shipping bulbs freaks the shite outa me.
:hmmmm:

Up here in Canader.
We don't get deals on much.
But every once and while..

If you can't find one any cheaper than fleebay, I could help you out by sending you one.
But shipping bulbs freaks the shite outa me.
:hmmmm:

Hell I would love that. Yea thats one reason why I never purchased bulbs off line because its a hassle if it breaks then you have to send it back and wait another week or 2 just to do the same thing. So I just go to the electric store close by and see if there able to put in a order for me and then i go from there. But hey If its possible your able to get it to me with out any breakage then yea ill buy 3 of them. Since 1000w are $40 how much would a 400w be like $3 lmao!!! :rofl: Let me know the prices and we'll go from there. Whats the deals on the lamp hoods, ballast (magnetic) also? Just send me a catalog I need alot for my next grow lol

Hell I would love that. Yea thats one reason why I never purchased bulbs off line because its a hassle if it breaks then you have to send it back and wait another week or 2 just to do the same thing. So I just go to the electric store close by and see if there able to put in a order for me and then i go from there. But hey If its possible your able to get it to me with out any breakage then yea ill buy 3 of them. Since 1000w are $40 how much would a 400w be like $3 lmao!!! :rofl: Let me know the prices and we'll go from there. Whats the deals on the lamp hoods, ballast (magnetic) also? Just send me a catalog I need alot for my next grow lol

PM me.
you too D if you're interested..

I got a chance to finish making the porta scrog cages, and threw a few on to see how they're gunna do.
Tannis in the back right corner there is pretty much ready to start tucking shoots. The other three are catching up quickly.
For some reason, of all the spots in that tent, that right corner always produces the tallest strongest plant. I'll be hanging some 42 watt 6500K CFL's in the corners to supplement the gaps and might keep them around through flower but replace with 2100K's. Will hopefully have the rest of the cages up tomorrow..
Should make for a busy Christmas this year, tucking, pruning and positioning shoots, not to mention elfing for mrs Claus.
(love ya honey!:cheesygrinsmiley:)
Hopefully Santa has a new spine for me in that sac this year.:xmas:

Ruthie
OG_3_dec_19th_1.jpg

Tannis
OG_3_dec_19th_2.jpg

Tannis first headgear fitting.
OG_3_dec_19th_3.jpg

OG_3_dec_19th_4.jpg

OG_3_dec_19th_6.jpg

I'm subbed. Looks like it is going to be full inside that tent!

Seeing your girl's bush, gives me recurring fantasies of bending them over and stripping them and....oops sorry, the dream carries me away sometimes.

Looking really nice Vick074!

What a great idea put into action. They are going to give you a great return.:bravo:

Thanks OMM!!
Great to see you pop in!

I really like this porta-scrog idea! Amazing!:thumb:

Thanks brother!
:)

Back
Top Bottom