Vick074-OG Kush Last Run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5Tent-with Porta Scrogs!? Porta Wha?

Re: Vick074-OG Kush last run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5tent-with Porta Scrogs!? porta

I'm in also and good luck Vic. Me and mine use to name plants, well she liked to, but even she's run out of names. After awhile it all gets to be a blur. Looks like you going to fill up that tent nicely. I'll be around. Keepem Green

yeah wood!
glad you could make it brother.
I think it's rad whenever she feels compelled to get involved with anything grow related and encourage it whenever I can. Even if it's something as simple as naming them.:)
I can see by how many plants you've grown in the past, that your old lady would be running out of names by now...
And that's a good thing too!

Re: Vick074-OG Kush last run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5tent-with Porta Scrogs!? porta

Just don't pass out and pee the chair..lol

Not a chance I have seen what happens to the poor buggers that pass out at a party!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:laugh: Oh Buck, you do make me laugh! :)

Tiny stools... f that! I am an Ogre, I will just stand out side and look in the door every so often... and can you fill a pitcher with that green juice? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have to name my plants. They are giving me so much they have to be named. If one dies it just means their spirit has decided to wait for a better plant and they will be reincarnated! I am such a bloody softy :bigblush: *hides under the tea towel*

yeah wood!
glad you could make it brother.
I think it's rad whenever she feels compelled to get involved with anything grow related and encourage it whenever I can. Even if it's something as simple as naming them.:)
I can see by how many plants you've grown in the past, that your old lady would be running out of names by now...
And that's a good thing too!

well put Fluffy..

no need to hide.

your plants can only feed off that positivity of yours.
and reward you graciously..
:yummy:

:popcorn:

Yeah, Vick -- looking great, nice start!! :thumb:

You guys are way too kind! I'm so glad some things I've mentioned are helpful. As you mentioned you want to do Vick, I just try to pass on what's been passed on to me. The mosquito dunk thing I got from Mr Smith, who has been an amazing source of info for me along the way. Now there's a guy who knows his stuff! :)

I'm lucky to have a supportive wife, too - she rocks!

Thank you for the kind words, Vick and Hozona. Definitely brightened my mood. :thanks:

You guys are way too kind! I'm so glad some things I've mentioned are helpful. As you mentioned you want to do Vick, I just try to pass on what's been passed on to me. The mosquito dunk thing I got from Mr Smith, who has been an amazing source of info for me along the way. Now there's a guy who knows his stuff! :)

Thank you for the kind words, Vick and Hozona. Definitely brightened my mood. :thanks:
Back at ya X..:cheesygrinsmiley:I wanted to give you reps for the referrence to Mr Smith but I need to spread it around more I guess....:circle-of-love:
:tokin:

Looking forwards to this, I'm in!

Very glad you could make it Bass!
I'll try not to let you all down..

Always happy to hear I could brighten your mood brother..
That Mr. Smith is full of great knowledge, he helped me a lot when I was first starting out too.
He was rocking the craziest DIY hydro set ups I'd ever seen.
I made the mistake of calling my vertical hanging bulb, a "Vert grow" once.
LOL, he was very quick to correct me.

What ever happened to him?
He dropped off right when his DIY vertical was about to go off!!?

No thanks needed brother..

:thanks:
Welcome A!

Quick photo update!

2 days later..

OG_3_dec_13_1.jpg

OG_3_dec_13_2.jpg

OG_3_dec_13_6.jpg

OG_3_dec_13_3.jpg

OG_3_dec_13_4.jpg

OG_3_dec_13_5.jpg

OG_3_dec_13_7.jpg

WIW!

Okay, thermometer idea... Stonermometer. Instead of a smiley face, you get a stoned face when the temps, RH, etc. are in optimal cannabis growing ranges. Eyes all red and mostly closed, with a huge grin. Sober face with bright white eyes if out of range...

Or Cannamometer. A cannabis leaf that looks healthy with good temps/RH. It looks a bit dry with low RH, and a bit purple with cold temps perhaps? Healthy green otherwise... ? ;)

What were we talking about again? :popcorn:

Ooh, strippermometer. Wearing a jacket on cold days, topless on warm sunny days, bikini if it's like only 72f... Makes the good weather even more worth looking forward too. :)

Back
Top Bottom