Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Great news!

I heard back from Herbies about the 3 seeds that were missing from my prize package. They agreed to send more. They gave me the option of selecting the seeds of my choice from their USA Express site.

I chose Chemdog #4.

Great service, @Herbies Seeds! :thumb:
That is great @Herbies Seeds news! They're great people with genetics to match! Chemdog is a cornerstone of plants from what I hear!
Good morning all.

S2 9-23-23 F9 tent.jpg

That's the Phase II group on their Flip + 9.

I'm still not seeing that "I've been flipped" look, but it's got to be coming soon!

PEACE
There's only one thing to look at when they lag flip and I know because of experience. Someone may have set your timer wrong while you were out? My daughters cat messes with my timers all the time!
Beautiful

Highya GDB,

Happy looking young ladies!! Very nice color, praying to light, looking very nice. Looks like there will be a host of colas when they stretch. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. I'd be happy with a "host" of colas! :Rasta:

There's only one thing to look at when they lag flip and I know because of experience. Someone may have set your timer wrong while you were out? My daughters cat messes with my timers all the time!
Beautiful

This is where I was going! That or a light leak.
Thanks for the input guys! The timer is properly set. I will check for light leaks.

(Hmm. How do I do that? Get in the tent and have the Mrs. zip it shut? Suppose she decides to leave me in there for a while? 😵‍💫)

I’ve found you have to sit in the tent for a bit to let your eyes adjust to the dark to see small light leaks, so stay on GMB’s good side! 😆 Congrats on your seed winnings, I’m excited for you to grow all of those strains. The plants are all looking lovely, well done GDB :Rasta:

Thanks for the input guys! The timer is properly set. I will check for light leaks.

(Hmm. How do I do that? Get in the tent and have the Mrs. zip it shut? Suppose she decides to leave me in there for a while? 😵‍💫)
Bring weed to hit! Mmmm a chair and a cigar with the extraction fan on too! Deprivation tent with bennies! And a beverage!

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

Well it took a minute but the Phase II girls got the "You've Been Flipped" memo last night. I now see the little light green buds sights beginning to take form!

S2 9-24-23 F10.jpg

It's their Flip + 10. They're growing in slo-mo!

---------------------------

As always, thank you for your interest.

PEACE

Hello all.

I can't help but to post at these weird hours if I want to include current pics. My lights are on at night.

No matter. Even if most of you are snoozing or otherwise occupied, it'll be here if you're interested tomorrow! :)

I'm just fascinated by how these plants develop. This morning, the Phase II group had just begun to show developing budlets but by tonight the display was much more pronounced!

S2b 9-25-23 F11.jpg

---------------------------

I took a few solo pics of the Serenity group, but I didn't feel like taking the Forbidden Fruit out of the tent.

I don't have the means to take pics in natural light at this hour and the flash washes out the white pistils (sorry).

Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner:
GPxBB 9-25-23 F55.JPG

GPxBB bud  9-25-23 F11.jpg

Slurricane:
Slur 9-25-23 F55.JPG

Slur bud 9-25-23 F11.JPG

And the top of the FF (still in the tent):
FF 9-25-23 F55.jpg

Nothing I've done has helped with her light green leaves. I've yet to try the Calmag with N with that I have. I may give it a try or I may not. I haven't decided as of yet.

--------------------------------

Exactly why @MrSauga has been asking for double zippers since 2019!
Who?
I’ve found you have to sit in the tent for a bit to let your eyes adjust to the dark to see small light leaks, so stay on GMB’s good side! 😆 Congrats on your seed winnings, I’m excited for you to grow all of those strains. The plants are all looking lovely, well done GDB :Rasta:
So you've done it before HH? How long did you stay in there? I have to pee a lot. :)
Bring weed to hit! Mmmm a chair and a cigar with the extraction fan on too! Deprivation tent with bennies! And a beverage!
We think alike Stone. Not outside the box, inside the tent! :Rasta:
After that silly joke about the crickets i am not going to comment :yummy:
I missed the cricket joke so I won't comment either. :)
All you had to do was mention it...they're listening!
It's that simple!? Then I think I'll tell them to grow into "pretty" plants! :)
Enjoy that while you can...it's about to change real soon.
That would be nice Carcass! :Rasta:

------------------------------------

That's it for me.

Thanks for your interest.

PEACE

Highya GDB,

All your ladies look very nice!! Did you quadline the phase 2 group? They look so even at the canopy. Cute little buds! Love all the fat buds on GDP x BB, and the Slurricane. Who doesn't love fat buds?!? Forbidden Fruit has a very nice fat cola in view, with more fat buds!! How nice! Hope you have a great week! Happy Smokin'

Finally someone gets it. Apparently he hasn't been married as long as me.
Maybe I haven't. In fact, I'm not sure how long I've been married. But I've been married long enough to be wary about letting what's-her-name zip me up in that tent.
When you dribble from your mouth and poop when you toot, then you tend to forget things too. He was talking about me.
Must you tell everything you know?

I had nearly forgotten about you but I remember you now. The grower who could not quite spell "sausage."

Nice to hear from you, sleepy. Same time next year? :ciao:

I'm glad to hear they're downshifting into the corners. And the Serenity flowers are going to be huge at harvest with so many new pistils shooting out every where. I'd say 10 days at least! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Shed. Ten days, huh? Another of your not so bold predictions! :)
All your ladies look very nice!! Did you quadline the phase 2 group? They look so even at the canopy. Cute little buds! Love all the fat buds on GDP x BB, and the Slurricane. Who doesn't love fat buds?!? Forbidden Fruit has a very nice fat cola in view, with more fat buds!! How nice! Hope you have a great week! Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode. I don't know if they are quadlines in the traditional sense. I guess I'll say it's my version of a quad. I left 3 nodes on the Fat Bastard#1 so that one is definitely not a quadline.

Good to hear from you and Happy Smokin' to you, as well!
It worked! :)
Thanks Ms. Carmen. Still a ways to go though. Things could change.
Surprises like that "budding all of a sudden" is half the fun of growing! Good noticing!
IKR! I love all the good surprises that growing brings about. It's the other type of surprises that bug me! :)

Thanks for stopping by Stone! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom