Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Hello all.

I've been busy this week getting my annual medical check-ups taken care of. So far, so good. All that's left to do is to get my eyes examined. The better to see your plants with, my dears! :)

It's Flip + 61 for the Serenity group but I was unable to get a pic this morning so this one is from yesterday on F60.

The Forbidden Fruit (rear) continues to push out white pistils but none have begun to change colors yet. I'm confused as to why she's taking so long. She looks healthy and has the same breeder estimate for flowering that the other two plants have. Considering that's she so much taller that her tentmates, I'm guessing she must have some stronger sativa traits than usual for a plant that is described as "mostly indica."
Serenity 9-29-23 F60 tent.jpg

-----------------------
I'm loving the buds on the Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner (front left). I snapped a shot of one last night.
GPxBB bud 9-29-23 F60.jpg

------------------------

The Phase II plants are doing okay on their Flip + 16. I need to thin out the 2 Fat Bastards (front) but I won't likely get to it until Monday because I'm feeling lethargic from my most recent medical procedure.
S2 9-30-23 F16 tent.jpg

-------------------------

I'm ready to start my Canuk seeds grow but the FF, and the uncertainty about how long she might go, is preventing me from pulling the trigger just yet. Patience.

That's all for me.

As always, thanks for your interest!

PEACE

I've been busy this week getting my annual medical check-ups taken care of. So far, so good.
Sweet!... Sounds like you'll be with us for awhile longer...

Is that Sour G trying to get too tall, or does it just look that way in the pic?

Sweet!... Sounds like you'll be with us for awhile longer...

Is that Sour G trying to get too tall, or does it just look that way in the pic?
Thanks man. That's the plan!

I wish it was a camera thing, but yeah she's going up a little. It was expected. (If you zoom into to the middle of the pic you may be able to see one of the weights I've attached. They are on several branches. I did that about 2 weeks ago cause that's when she first showed her hand. :oops:)

Well anything with GDP is ginna be an awesome plant ! I just enjoy growing the GDP
GDP is one of my faves too Mello, for both its taste and effect!

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

My plants are progressing nicely and there's really not much to report about them.

The Serenity group got top-dressed with a little EWC on Friday. My soil was getting a little crusty on top and I've read that EWC helps address that issue.

On the Phase II girls I turned up the @ViparSpectra KS5000 to 100% on yesterday. It's hanging about 18 inches above the plants. I had to elevate the 2 Fat Bastards because the Sour G is taller than those two.

---------------------

What has me excited today is a little, cheap thing.

I love little, cheap things that help with grows. And by little, cheap things I mean things that don't cost a ton of money but are nonetheless potentially quite useful.

I admit that many such gadgets that I've bought in the past get very little use, but that's not the point. What's important to me is that on the rare occasion when I do need a certain tool or gadget, I have it!
That's enough background, here is my big reveal!

measuring teaspoons.jpg

Ha. Cool beans!

-----------------------

Have yourself a wonderful, relaxing Sunday.

PEACE

My plants are progressing nicely and there's really not much to report about them.

The Serenity group got top-dressed with a little EWC on Friday. My soil was getting a little crusty on top and I've read that EWC helps address that issue.

On the Phase II girls I turned up the @ViparSpectra KS5000 to 100% on yesterday. It's hanging about 18 inches above the plants. I had to elevate the 2 Fat Bastards because the Sour G is taller than those two.

---------------------

I love little, cheap things that help with grows. And by little, cheap things I mean things that don't cost a ton of money but are nonetheless potentially quite useful.

I admit that many such gadget that I've bought in the past get very little use, but that's not the point. What's important to me is that on the rare occasion when I do need a certain tool or gadget, I have it!

measuring teaspoons.jpg

Ha. Cool beans!

-----------------------

PEACE
I love measurement gear :)

---------------------

I admit that many such gadget that I've bought in the past get very little use, but that's not the point. What's important to me is that on the rare occasion when I do need a certain tool or gadget, I have it!

measuring teaspoons.jpg

Ha. Cool beans!

-----------------------

PEACE
Love this!
I have a measuring cup I bought from Pampered Chef 15 years ago that does dry stuff on one side and liquid on the other side and it slides to change volume. I loved it cause I could measure in ml, back when I messed around with 5 part foxfarm stuff 😂

That's a nice little measuring kit, GDB!
on the rare occasion when I do need a certain tool or gadget, I have it!
If you can find it....:hmmmm:

....oh, wait- that's me...

Back
Top Bottom