Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

I’m in your boat too GDB, I love new kitchen tools. That, and new office supplies. Something about it gets my creative juices flowing. All the possibilities or something, I guess? That’s a nice set, enjoy your measuring!

Love this!
I have a measuring cup I bought from Pampered Chef 15 years ago that does dry stuff on one side and liquid on the other side and it slides to change volume. I loved it cause I could measure in ml, back when I messed around with 5 part foxfarm stuff 😂
What happened to it Justin? I'll bet you don't know! :)

I’m in your boat too GDB, I love new kitchen tools. That, and new office supplies. Something about it gets my creative juices flowing. All the possibilities or something, I guess? That’s a nice set, enjoy your measuring!
It's funny how folks can be motivated/inspired by the oddest things!

That’s a nice set, enjoy your measuring!
I found that incredibly funny! :laugh:

That's a nice little measuring kit, GDB!

If you can find it....:hmmmm:

....oh, wait- that's me...
Thanks Carcass.

No it's not just you. I wish it was, but I'm also a member of that same club. In fact, one of the things I been thinking about since I ordered that thing is where to put it once it gets here. The struggle is real! :)

What happened to it Justin? I'll bet you don't know! :)
I still used it until about 2 years ago and it got pretty crusted up, as things do when exposed to liquid plant food for years. I THINK it’s under a sink somewhere now cause I have problems letting go… 😝

Hello all.

It's Flip + 64 for the Serenity group and I have something to report. (Uh oh)

This past Sunday night I top-dressed all the plants with EWC. The next day, the GPxBB had some funky looking leaves. Then on Tuesday those leaves looked really funky. Neither of the other plants was so effected. I must conclude that the GPxBB was not pleased about the EWC. Who knew? Their use has never caused issues before.

Anyway, it ravaged the leaves on the GPxBB in a blink!
GPxBB 10-3-23 F64 going south .jpg

I'll be taking her down soon, within the next 2 weeks. She's still pushing out white pistils but this seems to be one of those plants that will keep pushing them out forever. I scoped her and see very few clear trichs so while I might intend to take her a bit early, I'm comfortable doing so.

GPxBB trich 10-2-23 F62 (4).jpg

GPxBB trich 10-2-23 F62 (3).jpg

GPxBB trich 10-2-23 F62 (2).jpg

GPxBB trich 10-2-23 F62 (1).jpg

Here's a tent shot (Forbidden Fruit - rear and Slurricane - front right).
Serenity 123 F64 tent.jpg

The FF is eating leaves in earnest now and I'm no longer trying to stop it.

--------------------------

It's Flip + 19 for the Phase II plants and they're enjoying life under the @ViparSpectra KS5000. All are sporting cute little puff balls!
S2 10-3-23 F19.jpg

Fat Bastards front. Sour G rear.

Last night, the FB#1 (left) got another top-feed of Roots Organic bloom nutrients.

-------------------------

That's all I've got.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Hello all.

It's Flip + 64 for the Serenity group and I have something to report. (Uh oh)

This past Sunday night I top-dressed all the plants with EWC. The next day, the GPxBB had some funky looking leaves. Then on Tuesday those leaves looked really funky. Neither of the other plants was so effected. I must conclude that the GPxBB was not pleased about the EWC. Who knew? Their use has never caused issues before.

Anyway, it ravaged the leaves on the GPxBB in a blink!
GPxBB 10-3-23 F64 going south .jpg

I'll be taking her down soon, within the next 2 weeks. She's still pushing out white pistils but this seems to be one of those plants that will keep pushing them out forever. I scoped her and see very few clear trichs so while I might intend to take her a bit early, I'm comfortable doing so.

GPxBB trich 10-2-23 F62 (4).jpg

GPxBB trich 10-2-23 F62 (3).jpg

GPxBB trich 10-2-23 F62 (2).jpg

GPxBB trich 10-2-23 F62 (1).jpg

Here's a tent shot (Forbidden Fruit - rear and Slurricane - front right).
Serenity 123 F64 tent.jpg

The FF is eating leaves in earnest now and I'm no longer trying to stop it.

--------------------------

It's Flip + 19 for the Phase II plants and they're enjoying life under the @ViparSpectra KS5000. All are sporting cute little puff balls!
S2 10-3-23 F19.jpg

Last night, the FB#1 (left) got another top-feed of Roots Organic bloom nutrients.

-------------------------

That's all I've got.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
other than a bit of burn they still look good & the phase ll are looking great

Highya GDB,

Very nice buds on all the girls in the first tent! Doesn't make sense the GP x BB reacted like that to the EWC. I've never seen that before! I use AACT all the time, and have used it straight out of the pail, with no negative reactions. I wonder what happened?!? Phase two girls look very happy. Soon, the pom-poms will be huge nugs!! Happy Smokin'

The squatties are starting to get their flowers going, but don't forget to delarf the Sour G on a regular basis so you don't end up with hundreds of little things growing from every node!
I've been busy this week getting my annual medical check-ups taken care of. So far, so good. All that's left to do is to get my eyes examined. The better to see your plants with, my dears!
Glad to hear you're doing well under the hood as well as under the lights! Waiting for a report on the peepers so I'll know whether to believe you when you say:
I'll be taking her down soon, within the next 2 weeks.
Might be 10 days if you get sick of looking at her with the damaged leaves. ;)
The Forbidden Fruit (rear) continues to push out white pistils but none have begun to change colors yet. I'm confused as to why she's taking so long. She looks healthy and has the same breeder estimate for flowering that the other two plants have. Considering that's she so much taller that her tentmates, I'm guessing she must have some stronger sativa traits than usual for a plant that is described as "mostly indica."
Seems like a pretty good guess to me. Not looking as indica as its tent-mates that's for sure!
here is my big reveal!
Oh sweet high grade grow tools, nice! I use crappy plastic ones so I'm green with envy. :green_heart:
Do you still need to rotate?

Good morning all.

I've got a few solo pics of the Phase II plants today.

They're chugging along on their Flip + 21.

Sour G:
Sour G 10-5-23 F21.jpg

Fat Bastard #2
FB2 10-5-23 F21.jpg

FB2 10-5-23 F21 top.jpg

Fat Bastard #1
FB1 10-5-23 F21.jpg

FB1 10-5-23 F21 top.jpg

Tent:
S2 10-5-23 F21 tent.jpg

All got a dose of Recharge this morning as I was too lazy to feed them last night.

------------------------------

other than a bit of burn they still look good & the phase ll are looking great
"a bit of burn" Ha. You're a nice guy con! :)
I think it will be ok and since your taking it down soon no biggie , The serenity group look good with there trained shelfs .
I'm not sweating it Smoke. I'm used to ugly at the end! :)
It's a war zone in there, all missiles and hand grenades!
Thanks Rhino! I like the analogy! :thanks:
Doesn't make sense the GP x BB reacted like that to the EWC. I've never seen that before!
Me neither!
I use it all the time too! I'd like to understand this one!
Me too!

---------------------------

That's all I've got for today.

Thanks for your visit.

PEACE

The squatties are starting to get their flowers going, but don't forget to delarf the Sour G on a regular basis so you don't end up with hundreds of little things growing from every node!

Glad to hear you're doing well under the hood as well as under the lights! Waiting for a report on the peepers so I'll know whether to believe you when you say:

Might be 10 days if you get sick of looking at her with the damaged leaves. ;)

Seems like a pretty good guess to me. Not looking as indica as its tent-mates that's for sure!

Oh sweet high grade grow tools, nice! I use crappy plastic ones so I'm green with envy. :green_heart:

Do you still need to rotate?
Thanks Shed. The Sour G is kind of lanky. I'm going to put her on a silica diet.

Nice work, GDB!
I'm more serene just from looking at all those happy little pom-poms....😌

Back
Top Bottom