Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

I'm thinking 7-10 days but I'm not good at those sort of estimates.
:meditate:I was thinking it looks ripe and ready. I wonder if it won't be sooner rather than later.

:meditate:I was thinking it looks ripe and ready. I wonder if it won't be sooner rather than later.
Could happen sooner Carmen. I'm not the best at predicting these things! :)

Hello all.

It took a day longer than expected but I got the Sour G cleaned up and refrigerated.

Her buds are really pretty to these old eyes. Thanks so much Shed for these magic beans! :thanks:

Sour G END 260g wet.jpg

PEACE

Hello all.

It took a day longer than expected but I got the Sour G cleaned up and refrigerated.

Her buds are really pretty to these old eyes. Thanks so much Shed for these magic beans! :thanks:

Sour G END 260g wet.jpg

PEACE
congrats on the haul, buds look so good

Hello folks.

It's Flip + 83 for the remaining 2 Fat Bastards and their clock seems to be turning slowly. Both of them are still drinking so I wait.

FBs 12-7-23 F83.JPG

---------------------------

Congrats on a frostelicious harvest GDB.
Thanks Carmen. Glad to get one down!
Thanks for creating such a great harvest from them! :Namaste:
I'll only take credit for staying out of that great plant's way! :)
congrats on the haul, buds look so good
Thanks con. They are gooder looking than most I have grown! :)
Nice looking bowl o' buds, GDB!
nicely trimmed, too..
Thank you Carcass, you noticed the trim!

I took extra time trying to get these nicely done and now I know why I don't treat all my plants that same way! 😁
That's "right on time" around here...
Ha! "Right on time" is whenever it gets done! :)

They are very pretty buds!
Thanks again Carmen. I totally agree.

--------------------------

Thanks for your interest.

PEACE

Highya GDB,

A bowl full of gorgeous nugs is always a pretty sight! Yeah, and a nice trim job. The FB's look very close to me. Seems you always grow great ladies! Happy Smokin'

Hello all.

I scoped the Fat Bastard #1 this evening and it looks like she's nearly where I want her to be!

DB1 trich 12-6-23 F82 (1).jpg
DB1 trich 12-6-23 F82 (2).jpg
DB1 trich 12-6-23 F82 (3).jpg
DB1 trich 12-6-23 F82 (4).jpg
DB1 trich 12-6-23 F82 (5).jpg
DB1 trich 12-6-23 F82 (6).jpg

PEACE
It's turning amber.

Hello folks.

It's Flip + 83 for the remaining 2 Fat Bastards and their clock seems to be turning slowly. Both of them are still drinking so I wait.

FBs 12-7-23 F83.JPG

---------------------------

Thanks Carmen. Glad to get one down!

I'll only take credit for staying out of that great plant's way! :)

Thanks con. They are gooder looking than most I have grown! :)

Thank you Carcass, you noticed the trim!

I took extra time trying to get these nicely done and now I know why I don't treat all my plants that same way! 😁

Ha! "Right on time" is whenever it gets done! :)

Thanks again Carmen. I totally agree.

--------------------------

Thanks for your interest.

PEACE
Wait for them to get fatter, then cut them. lol

Hello grow gang.

On her Flip + 85 the Fat Bastard#1 has met her maker.

She still had most of her leaves, though some were browning. She left me thinking back to recent takedowns where most of the fans were gone by the end. (There's a definite upside to that happening, but I'm sure there's a downside too.) Anyway it took me a lot longer to trim this plant than I had anticipated. It was pretty much an all-day job (with union breaks of course -- about 6 of them)!

Here's her Obit pic:
FB1 OBIT 12-11-23 F87.JPG

Her flop was nearly no flop at all. I guess I'm happy about that, but I also like dramatic flop pics!
FB1 END 12-11-23 full flop a.jpg

Here's the array shot of her greenery. These buds were heavy! I think she'll be heavier than the taller Sour G that proceeded her.
FB1 END 12-11-23 array.jpg

Because I had a hard time getting underneath her during the grow I got a bit more larf than I'm used to. But these little budlets are well-formed and definitely smokable. A bunch of little quick-dry testers!
FB1 END 12-11-23 larf.jpg

---------------------------------

Congrats again on the harvest. Looks nice!
Thanks so much Stinker. :thanks:
Mmmmm those Sour G bud look incredible! Happy drying!
Thanks Stone!
Nice color and size weight came in pretty good too , still going to be over 8 oz.s :goodjob:
Thanks Smoke. I don't think it will end up at that number, but I'll be happy with whatever I get!
A bowl full of gorgeous nugs is always a pretty sight! Yeah, and a nice trim job. The FB's look very close to me. Seems you always grow great ladies! Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode. I'm trying to get consistent like many of the others here already are!
Wait for them to get fatter, then cut them. lol
That's the plan Val! :Rasta:

---------------------------------------

One more plant to end the Serenity Grow!

Thanks for looking in!

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom