Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I didn't screw up!!
That's a nice feeling:cheesygrinsmiley:
Congrats on the harvests and beautiful plants! :party:
Thanks lady. Lol
I'm pretty happy with this harvest so far. Just worried about that Ammy going moldy on me.
Goodness is an understatement. My goodness! Those are amazing!,
Thanks Boo.
I worked very hard at not touching or overfeeding them.
Pro Mix and MC are just too easy together.
I feel spoiled and lazy.:laughtwo:

You did a bit of work on getting the environment into good zones, am I right? That can also be a real game changer. You got a helluva groove happening that’s for sure! It takes “ducks in a row” to get autos to produce like that. Lovely colas VG! :D

hurry up and grow some CBD now
I agree w Chris wholeheartedly :thumb:

I thought they looked pretty good.
Then I stripped this one.....goodness.
That looks absolutely stunning. Great stuff! :thumb:
I am not quite sure where in the 300 pages to find the answer so I'll ask here, what sort of training has been done to achieve that?

We all deserve spoiled and lazy at least some of the time. The rest of the time you're painting the neighbors' trim.
Thanks for reminding me. Gotta do that this weekend. Its supposed to be really nice here.
You did a bit of work on getting the environment into good zones, am I right? That can also be a real game changer. You got a helluva groove happening that’s for sure! It takes “ducks in a row” to get autos to produce like that. Lovely colas VG! :D

I agree w Chris wholeheartedly :thumb:
Yup. Followed VPD charts. Ran them in the low to mid 80s for veg and brought that down to low 70s for flower.

That looks absolutely stunning. Great stuff! :thumb:
I am not quite sure where in the 300 pages to find the answer so I'll ask here, what sort of training has been done to achieve that?
Thanks Stunger.
The short answer is....none.
That is good lighting, food, environment and genetics, all coming together.

I did not train them at all. No topping , no lst. I read an article about how plants hate being touched so I handled mine as little as possible. Every few days I would give the plant 1/4 turn . Ran her at 11/13 to make sure she was given enough time to process her sugars.That is it. Left all her leaves. Never did a leaf strip.
I'm not a big fan of removing fans.
My Ammy was a dense and very leafy plant. Very little light got to her lowers. Despite this she grew really dense. Her popcorn buds are the same way.

I would like to see a few of the growers that usually strip their plants leave those leaves for a grow. Maybe I'll have to do a side by side to satisfy my own curiosity though.
Two clones. One left alone and the other stripped.

That’s a supa supercrop! :thumb:

You’re just gonna need a bigger tent! :laughtwo:
I'll add some ties and clips. Try to get the ends to turn up just enough to cram her in there.

I did just take two cuttings from three of my plants.. maybe if one of the pairs survives, I’ll try the defol experiment too.
I won't have space to do it for a bit.
Do it to it. I'm super curious.

I’ll see who survives. If both Afghanis make it, I’ll for sure do it with those.
That would be a really good plant to try it on. She has such big fan leaves.

That would be a really good plant to try it on. She has such big fan leaves.
Lol, and here I was just thinking about all the buds I’d get! ;) Now I just need them to make it. :cheer:

it’s wonderful to see that great result with no pruning or defoliation or ‘poking’ at the plant :D (says the woman who dropped one yesterday! :eek:).
getting into that zone really has an impact. If the plant can transpire just how it needs to all the time, then it powers!

Last year, during a discussion about pruning @Coloradokid19 shared a nice quick reference guide about the effects of pruning on root growth. It comes from agricultural research so is general info, not specific to cannabis. I assume it applies.

9AEC1CC4-E691-4684-8581-3B48ECDDD64A.jpeg

5F27A617-39FE-4805-9C18-1E5E9F39EFBB.jpeg

They are slides from a seminar on soil health - roots help to maintain soil health. If anyone’s interested in the video let me know and ill link it.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom