Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

:yahoo: on the haul and say hi to your son from me!
I'm still not done trimming. I have one plant left to go and it's the one with all the f@&$ing popcorn on it.
My kiddo did come up to help on the first two though.
I have a crapload of weed once more.
Yeah I’ve gotten to 9-10 in a 3 with a photo - my Blueberry got there, but that strain always gets huge. I stopped using 3s for autos cuz I agree with you, that plant would easily have filled a five and probably a seven. All mine fill 7s every time. Only time I’d use threes would be to do a bunch in one tent. Your results are very impressive though, great work. Imho, it’s harder to keep a plant healthy all the way through in a smaller pot. Which you did exceptionally wellz
I've been letting my space dictate which pot size to use. I had the Wookiee in with another plant that was also in a three gallon pot. That's about all I can fit in a 2x2 tent.
For a single plant , I usually use a five gallon in there or they can get a bit too large.
If I happen to do an auto run in the future, in my big closet I could see trying a seven gallon.

Absolutely gorgeous bro one hell of a job wow shocked :thumb:

Hey y'all.

I've been off. Sorry. Haven't felt like posting.
My dad passed away on the 24th at the age of 83.
It's been difficult to process.
He had been making so many improvements but all of a sudden he had a UTI that caused sepsis. Then his kidneys shut down.

I was with him when he passed.
His funeral is next Friday.
Well...That was really hard to talk about so I'll leave it at that for now.

Still working on my next grow. Just got sidetracked for a bit.

This all happened right when I was harvesting my closet girls. I actually didn't process one of the Skunks and she's still hanging in the closet. Super overdried so I'll just use her for oil or something. Sucks that I fucked that up but I just couldn't seem to do it while all of this was happening with my dad. I just stopped caring I guess.
I have plenty to get me through so I'm not gonna boo-hoo about it.
Sucks to look at it though.

Got a fresh bale of Pro Mix and a shit load of seeds. Just need to clean up the growing areas.

I may take a little time though. Dad hasn't had his funeral yet and I may need some time to recover from that.

Soon though..

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your father VG, my condolences go out to both you and your family members.:love:

I'm so sorry about your dad. May his memory be for a blessing. My condolences to your mom, BF, and of course his grandkids.
:(

Oh, I would be remiss not to say congratulations on your Wookies runaway POTM!

Hey y'all.

I've been off. Sorry. Haven't felt like posting.
My dad passed away on the 24th at the age of 83.
It's been difficult to process.
He had been making so many improvements but all of a sudden he had a UTI that caused sepsis. Then his kidneys shut down.

I was with him when he passed.
His funeral is next Friday.
Well...That was really hard to talk about so I'll leave it at that for now.

Still working on my next grow. Just got sidetracked for a bit.

This all happened right when I was harvesting my closet girls. I actually didn't process one of the Skunks and she's still hanging in the closet. Super overdried so I'll just use her for oil or something. Sucks that I fucked that up but I just couldn't seem to do it while all of this was happening with my dad. I just stopped caring I guess.
I have plenty to get me through so I'm not gonna boo-hoo about it.
Sucks to look at it though.

Got a fresh bale of Pro Mix and a shit load of seeds. Just need to clean up the growing areas.

I may take a little time though. Dad hasn't had his funeral yet and I may need some time to recover from that.

Soon though..
Seeing dad leave sucks V! I'm glad you were there with him to send him off well! You've done a great and difficult thing dear! :hug:

Sending our condolences and hug you tightly

Sorry to hear about your Dad, VG...
My Dad also died at 83, I was with him when he passed- that was 20 years ago, I still miss him..it takes awhile to deal with the emotions, and resume life as usual-
Take all the time you need, VG- we're not going anywhere...

I'm so sorry for your loss, my condolences.

Lost my dad back in 2018 to the flu shot, it will take some time to process.

You're not alone :love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom