Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Soon though..

Hope your soon is sooner than my soon... in my mind just leaving a paw print here has been soon, soon I'll let my overseas friends know I'm OK but I needed time to reboot a few times for it to happen. Funny though how you think time has stood still since last time you were here.... time never does and I can feel your grief from here. Hope time will help you heal again and maybe convince me to start my insane growing again 🙏

You will need to tell me about your latest growing adventures... sending you lots of love from Sweden 🇸🇪 ❤️

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your father VG, my condolences go out to both you and your family members.:love:
Thanks Cola.
It's been a hard couple of weeks.
Going to immerse myself in work for the next few weeks.
I'm really behind.

Hugs to you VG. :love: :hug::hug::hug: Take all the time you need…
Thanks for the love Boo.

Shouldn't be too long.
I have so much to do. It's kinda insane.
Should keep my mind busy. I've just been laying around and doing nothing.
My chores are all backed up. I have a bunch of not-so-happy houseplants and a long overdried cannabis plant to deal with, not to mention a new grow to start and moving a shed next week.
Gotta get back on track.

Sorry about the passing of your father VG
Thanks Keith.

He was a great dad and will be missed terribly.
I'm so sorry about your dad. May his memory be for a blessing. My condolences to your mom, BF, and of course his grandkids.
:(

Oh, I would be remiss not to say congratulations on your Wookies runaway POTM!
Was a real trip going through all of the old photos. There was one pic that really set me off. It was a pic of my dad when he was about 15 or so.
We've always wondered who my youngest son looked like. He doesn't really resemble me or the bf. Looks just like his grandpa. Took my breath away.

Wookiee did surprisingly good last month. Haven't had any wins in a few years. Felt good to get a few new ones under my belt.
My condolences on your dad’s passing VG.
:(
Thanks Jon.
It's gonna take awhile to adjust to him not being here.
I'm still finding it hard to talk about. The wound is too new, I guess.
My condolences on your dad's passing VG.
Thanks so much ,Carmen.
I think it's bringing a new mindset about. Gonna try to enjoy life more and take joy in the small and simple things.
It all goes too fast.

Seeing dad leave sucks V! I'm glad you were there with him to send him off well! You've done a great and difficult thing dear! :hug:
It was difficult, Stone.
I have a bit of trauma from the whole process. I was the one to tell the medical staff when to let him go. Wasn't prepared for that at all. I thought that decision would have been my mother's.
Just need to process it all somehow.

Sending our condolences and lots of loves :love:
Thanks Sweets.
You've been an amazing friend.
Love you so much.

Hope that we can catch up soon.
Love to your sweet fam.
Sending our condolences and hug you tightly
I appreciate that. Thank you.

You have been so understanding. I can't thank you enough.
No worries. I'm not the type to take a product and run.
I'll have a nice journal for you. Just later than we had planned.
Gotta get that beautiful light fired up again and growing some great stuff.

Sorry to hear about your Dad, VG...
My Dad also died at 83, I was with him when he passed- that was 20 years ago, I still miss him..it takes awhile to deal with the emotions, and resume life as usual-
Take all the time you need, VG- we're not going anywhere...
Thanks hon.

Glad that you were able to be there for your dad. I know not everyone has that opportunity.
COVID took that option away from a lot of folks. I feel fortunate that I was able to be there at all.

I'm so sorry for your loss, my condolences.

Lost my dad back in 2018 to the flu shot, it will take some time to process.

You're not alone :love::Namaste:
Hey Rob.
Thank you.

It sure is hard to say goodbye. I'm dealing with a lot of regrets. Should have made more time, could have been a better daughter at times...all that stuff. It feels like I'm starting to beat myself up a bit too much about it though.
Time will give me perspective.

Hope your soon is sooner than my soon... in my mind just leaving a paw print here has been soon, soon I'll let my overseas friends know I'm OK but I needed time to reboot a few times for it to happen. Funny though how you think time has stood still since last time you were here.... time never does and I can feel your grief from here. Hope time will help you heal again and maybe convince me to start my insane growing again 🙏

You will need to tell me about your latest growing adventures... sending you lots of love from Sweden 🇸🇪 ❤️
Yo!!
Wasn't expecting to see you post.
Very happy that you did though.

It's been quite a bit since I've seen you around here. Hope things are going ok for you.

Would love to see you growing again....or just posting and hanging out for that matter.
Hopefully you will be in a good position to get up and running once more.

I'll be getting back to growing soon.
Just have some things I have to accomplish in the next two weeks. They can't be put off any longer. Once that is done, I'll be able to start up.
It should give me a bit more time to process my grief and be in a better place mentally.

It is really great to see you once more, you CraZy Swede.

Much love from Minnesota!

Should keep my mind busy. I've just been laying around and doing nothing.

I was in real danger of ending up in that headspace, I think. But I seem to have a 100% accurate copy of Pop's voice in my head that makes an appearance, from time to time - and, one day, it gave me a piece of its... er... IDK. But it reminded me that, while mourning is a fact of life, so is living, and it was time for me to get back to doing so. Sort of. He would - and did - help anyone who needed it... but he wasn't a bit shy about telling them what they needed to hear. And he was honest about it, too. He once told one of our more useful mayors, who had been instrumental in bringing a needed thing (that Dad was one of the people building) to town, and who was there with some other people to ask whether they needed anything (and for a quick photo, of course), "Yeah, I need you to get back in your car and leave so that we can get back to work and finish this pour before the weather turns nasty." Which the mayor and his party did, lol ("photo op rescheduled to Sunday" ;) ). And I doubt any of Dad's girlfriends before he met Mom, or Mom would have ever been dumb enough to ask, "Does this dress make me look fat?" Because - if true - he likely would have replied, "Of course not - that would be your big ass." Or something similar.

I forget where I was going with that, exactly. But, at some point, you might find that some form of "what would Dad do in this situation" wins out over the effects of grief. <SHRUGS> Or not. But probably. We cannot live in memory - but our lost loved ones live in our memories of them. And, in so doing, are likely to have some lasting influence on how we act and even how we feel. Which I have probably stated badly.

Was a real trip going through all of the old photos.

I envy you that, a little. I have one picture of my father, although Mom has a couple. We weren't really a "photograph" family. We didn't have much in the way of luxuries. And trying to get a picture that had my mother in it would have required an extreme telephoto lens and a long distance - or the winning of a war. There is one picture at her house of the two of them together ("you two boys can each have a copy of this after I'm gone") back in the late '60s, and a three-photo display thing of her, plus two of her sisters, taken in 1961 or about then (ditto). Maybe it's four photos, one of the four sisters? I haven't seen them in years. Other than that, there are a couple of school-age photos of my brother and of me, one each of two of the kids she babysat years ago, and maybe half a dozen pictures of our eldest brother, who was killed (long ago) when he was 12.

If you don't mind a suggestion: Make multiple copies of all photographs you wish to preserve! Both real and electronic (the latter first, just in case). I am certain that I once possessed one or two more pictures of Dad, but they're gone now, and so are the negatives. One of them was a family type one from just before he managed to fall out of the third story window and break his back (so he'd only have been two or a very early three), but I'm pretty sure that I had one of him holding me when I was but an infant old fart, that one of their neighbors snapped 50+ years ago. I really wish I still had that one, both because my mental copy of it is beginning to blur a bit, and it captured his visage (mostly) before life and its burdens had landed upon his shoulders. Well, a lot of it, at least. His childhood wasn't exactly easy, either, but I like to think he might have still had a hope that he'd one day, having raised the three boys to adulthood and paid off a house, that his wife (Mom) and he would be able to take it easy and live happy ever after. Which, yeah, I guess never really happens for most people, but the really lucky ones get to be unaware of that fact for a little while. Or something. Note to self: Don't post after the second night of it being too hot to sleep. But, yeah, that's what I'd recommend. Put them in separate locations.

There was one pic that really set me off. It was a pic of my dad when he was about 15 or so.
We've always wondered who my youngest son looked like. He doesn't really resemble me or the bf. Looks just like his grandpa. Took my breath away.

Wookiee did surprisingly good last month. Haven't had any wins in a few years. Felt good to get a few new ones under my belt.

Your son is named Wookie? His beard must look like mine, LOL. Or else he gets a haircut about as many times per year as I did before the pandemic hit and I learned that I could do it myself fir free. That's... a nickname, I assume? Er, no offense intended if that's his actual name, and IDK maybe it helped him grow up tough.

Wait - Wookie was the hairball in Star Wars, right? I never saw the movie (I never saw most movies ;) ), but the commercials were all over creation, off and on for years, it seemed like, and one of them had a seven-foot tall... yeah, hairball. Hirsute. Hair... suit? IDFK. Up with the force, or whatever. Think I've been to the theater about... Hmm. ET. One of the Psycho movies - saw it with Mom, of all people, because she'd seen the original and thought it might be worth watching (it wasn't - we could have heard it in the next county because they had the audio turned all the way up to "aneurism," FFS, but the theater was at least air conditioned, so we endured it because we both start to sweat at 66 degrees :rolleyes: . Hmm... I saw some horror movie or other, something about a seventh son of a seventh son? Or maybe that was one of the "previews of upcoming..." that they showed before the actual movie started, lol? I saw that with the woman I was married to at the time and... Huh. I don't even remember. Some couple - it would have been friends of hers, because mine weren't really welcome (plus, they all thought she was a c*nt because... er... some folks are pretty perceptive?), so they just eventually all kind of faded away. Oh, and there was another one that she dragged me to, I think one of her friends could go to the movies for free or something. Probably friends with the owner of the place; all her friends had money. Might have been a requirement for being one. IDK how she ended up marrying me; about the time we'd had our second date, the guy that she'd previously inflicted herself on flew into town - in his own airplane - to try to get her to return with him. I don't recall much (I was actually there, sort of, because we were working at the same sh!thole at the time, although she was there for three weeks and I was there for a few years because its scheduling allowed me to get 40 hours there, 40 at my day job, plus16 on the weekends painting). But I do recall that he was offering to sell his trucking company "and hire someone to run the air freight business so I can spend a lot more time with you and my kids." Which scared the sh!t out of me, because I was working day and night, so much so that I was using... copious amounts of a drug to stay awake, a different drug to find unconsciousness (when the opportunity presented itself), and smoking bud/hash/oil constantly in between to keep me from going off and attacking someone who annoyed me (which was pretty much everyone, of course, because I was neither well-rested nor able to do more than crash on my weekend "light days" of only eight hours each, which often turned into tens or twelves. Anyway, even that - as one might guess - recipe for success wasn't a decent substitute for sleep... I was on the Interstate, heading from my graveyard shift job to my day job. Understand that they're not crowded around here, and that "5 over the limit is fine" is the rule anyway. Anyway... Anyway... Oh, yeah: ANYWAY, I was driving like I always did, which was as fast as the car would go. IDK how fast, because the speedometer only read to 85 MPH, then there was a bit more room for the needle to swing, then the tip hit the bottom of the instrument panel and couldn't go any farther. But somewhere in excess of 100 MPH, because a friend helped me determine that "just as it first touches" was 100 MPH exactly, and I passed that point, accelerating. So I was headed back towards town on the Interstate - and then, suddenly, I was hitting the intersection at the bottom of an offramp - and I do mean hitting, lmao, the car might even have bottomed out on its suspension. IDK I managed not to total the car that morning, because it was pointed every which way going up the upramp (and that wasn't even a voluntary direction of travel; I just happened to shoot up it instead of having drifted into the concrete/embankment at the bottom when I blew through the stop sign at... some speed sufficient that I had to swerve around somebody when I reached the top and got back on the highway. Puh-lenty. I got to my day job and the boss asked me HtH I ended up with a big burn hole in my shirt. I'd have had a lit cigarette when I fell asleep, but have no idea how I managed to not notice that I'd dropped the thing after I woke up. No worries - I had a spare shirt in the trunk, but not a replacement seat cover. Another morning, I flew past a state police vehicle. Not an unmarked one, exactly - it had "STATE POLICE" in black on yellow on the edge of the trunk lid, and official license plate, but no light bar on the roof. Maybe it was the captain and he had one of those lights you stick on the dashboard when needed, who knows. But I glanced over and saw that - for an instant - as I shot past. He must have been feeling froggy that morning or something, though, because as I was braking hard in preparation of pulling over to receive my ticket and get yelled at (I always got both instead of one or the other, for some reason), he flew by me - and he had hid right arm straight out to the side, pointing his finger (no, not that one!) at me. And he just kept on going. He wasn't even one of the cops I was dealing to; I'd never, to my knowledge, encountered him before. So I thanked my lucky stars and decided to drive slow... enough that I didn't pass him again. I got lucky, that day. I got lucky on a different day, when a different cop in a different state read me the riot act for not having a carbon filter and "pissing off his dog," but that's... er... completely unrelated to... whatever it is that I'm talking about. Which is... Hmm... Movies, yeah. I saw another one with the (now) ex-wife and a couple of her friends, but I don't remember much about it. Something about a construction worker that finds a pair of sunglasses that allows him to see that half the people walking around are really ugly-ass alien critters. Not exactly an intellectual flick, lol. My tastes in video run more towards documentaries. Give me something about hard science, or ancient history, thanks. As far as I can remember, those are the only movies I saw in a theater.

As far as television goes, well... When I was a little kid, we didn't have cable TV, so it was just one local network station and a PBS one about 45 miles away that came in pretty legibly - well enough that I learned to read at age three by watching The Electric Company and Sesame Street (and, I guess, with the aid of the evening newspaper and the books that were in the house, of which there were quite a number, mostly history, light science, and gothic murder mysteries). So I watched whatever was on PBS, the local 6:00pm news, and the NBC nightly news at 6:30PM. Later, I discovered drugs (age 10 :rolleyes: ), and they were WAAAAY more entertaining than any movie. Especially the ones that could turn reality into cartoonland. Which could be somewhat inconvenient, now and then. Like one particular Thanksgiving dinner when I was... 15, I think. You probably don't want to have to deal with the parents wondering what's wrong with you while the half-eaten turkey carcass is trying to have a conversation. But it was interesting, at least. Except for my brother, who knew that I was tripping balls, and thought it would be funny to screw with me. But that's brothers, for you. Having completely lost count of the number of times I scored (various) party favors out of his bedroom moments before Mom wandered in to snoop around, though, I guess it all evened out. I think half the early customers I had bought from me because I was his brother (he was well-known for quality, at the time). Well, maybe not half, heh, but quite a few. I didn't really focus on the "druggie set." Everyone got high on something, right?

Later, I met the woman I ended up (quickly) marrying, and did. No, I don't really know why. I cannot claim that I was thinking all that coherently at the time. Or... now, to be honest. I wasn't sleeping much, either. So much that she asked me, soon after we hooked up, to promise her to make sure I get three hours of sleep every day. And then spent the next nine years or so trying to get me to break the promise by sucking up all the money I could earn. I ended up dropping down to 80 hours/week. But then I was selling a lot (only bud and oil, though, mostly) to make up for it - and I still ended up having to buy used car parts on several occasions, instead of new ones. Turned out that she had a huge amount of debt when I met her. School loans that I didn't know about. A legal judgment from a wreck she'd had with no insurance, that resulted in property damage and injury (I knew about that, because she couldn't get her DL reinstated for something like 10 years, but not the extreme amount of money she owed because of it. Bunch of miscellaneous crap that was just a drop in the bucket, but added up. I later learned that, when we got divorced, she owed not a penny (and had accumulated a decent little chunk, besides, enough to buy a four-year old vehicle outright and have "a bit" left over). I ended up with a $300 car, (most of) my clothes, a spoon, a plate, a skillet, and the early signs of some health issues. Oh, and rid of her, which I suppose was worth a LOT - but, looking back, I'd have been better off if I'd have buried her under the basement two weeks after the honeymoon... and then confessed. Lol (I... guess?). But I digress. After I got married, we had one of those cable package deals with lots of channels, then satellite TV when the mini-dishes became popular. But only the one TV. I think, by the time I thought to suggest that we might be able to use a second one, "there wasn't enough money." And she was a loyal, can't possibly miss a single episode, fan of such notable classics as Professional Wrestling (I didn't know which of those two words most deserved quotation marks, so didn't bother) - of which there were apparently multiple ones each day - Jerry Springer, soap operas, etc. And drugs can only provide so much help, lol, so I went back to reading. A library card was free, luckily.

So... IDK. Whatever it was, you're probably right. I think I'm beginning to ramble from exhaustion, so I probably ought to hurry up and post this, then maybe go outside and see if it's any cooler out there. It surely has to be, I hope. Maybe I'll sack out on the porch for the... whoops, hour and a half until sunrise. Better not - tired as I am, the sunlight trying to drill into my eyeballs might not be enough to awaken me, and it might be mildly embarrassing if I'm still out there sleeping when the mailman comes by. Guess I'll just go horizontal with the old fan blowing on my head, and wish for the billionth time that I could flip a switch and turn off the 300 MPH thoughts for a minute or two. As per usual. There's probably a reason why the woman I was most compatible with was a highly intelligent lady with schizophrenia and the associated racing thoughts, whose issues kept her up all night. Either that or the fact that she was built like Mona Lisa with a machine gun, lol, and a truly epic pair of... eyes, and had a number of attractive female friends (some of whom weren't strippers) - that she liked just as much as I did. IDK. It's six to five, and pick 'em, as they used to say. We all have our little faults. For example, I have been told that I was born at least 150 years too late. And, possibly, on the wrong planet.

The wound is too new, I guess.

I cannot offer much, except: The pain will fade well before the memories will. One day, you'll still have the latter, and they will be a solace. Until that day, just do the best you can to live your life, even if you have to fake it. You will smile again. And it will not feel wrong to do so. You can hear it, read it, even think it - and, one of these days, you will feel it and know it. . . .

I was in real danger of ending up in that headspace, I think. But I seem to have a 100% accurate copy of Pop's voice in my head that makes an appearance, from time to time - and, one day, it gave me a piece of its... er... IDK. But it reminded me that, while mourning is a fact of life, so is living, and it was time for me to get back to doing so. Sort of. He would - and did - help anyone who needed it... but he wasn't a bit shy about telling them what they needed to hear. And he was honest about it, too. He once told one of our more useful mayors, who had been instrumental in bringing a needed thing (that Dad was one of the people building) to town, and who was there with some other people to ask whether they needed anything (and for a quick photo, of course), "Yeah, I need you to get back in your car and leave so that we can get back to work and finish this pour before the weather turns nasty." Which the mayor and his party did, lol ("photo op rescheduled to Sunday" ;) ). And I doubt any of Dad's girlfriends before he met Mom, or Mom would have ever been dumb enough to ask, "Does this dress make me look fat?" Because - if true - he likely would have replied, "Of course not - that would be your big ass." Or something similar.

I forget where I was going with that, exactly. But, at some point, you might find that some form of "what would Dad do in this situation" wins out over the effects of grief. <SHRUGS> Or not. But probably. We cannot live in memory - but our lost loved ones live in our memories of them. And, in so doing, are likely to have some lasting influence on how we act and even how we feel. Which I have probably stated badly.

I envy you that, a little. I have one picture of my father, although Mom has a couple. We weren't really a "photograph" family. We didn't have much in the way of luxuries. And trying to get a picture that had my mother in it would have required an extreme telephoto lens and a long distance - or the winning of a war. There is one picture at her house of the two of them together ("you two boys can each have a copy of this after I'm gone") back in the late '60s, and a three-photo display thing of her, plus two of her sisters, taken in 1961 or about then (ditto). Maybe it's four photos, one of the four sisters? I haven't seen them in years. Other than that, there are a couple of school-age photos of my brother and of me, one each of two of the kids she babysat years ago, and maybe half a dozen pictures of our eldest brother, who was killed (long ago) when he was 12.

If you don't mind a suggestion: Make multiple copies of all photographs you wish to preserve! Both real and electronic (the latter first, just in case). I am certain that I once possessed one or two more pictures of Dad, but they're gone now, and so are the negatives. One of them was a family type one from just before he managed to fall out of the third story window and break his back (so he'd only have been two or a very early three), but I'm pretty sure that I had one of him holding me when I was but an infant old fart, that one of their neighbors snapped 50+ years ago. I really wish I still had that one, both because my mental copy of it is beginning to blur a bit, and it captured his visage (mostly) before life and its burdens had landed upon his shoulders. Well, a lot of it, at least. His childhood wasn't exactly easy, either, but I like to think he might have still had a hope that he'd one day, having raised the three boys to adulthood and paid off a house, that his wife (Mom) and he would be able to take it easy and live happy ever after. Which, yeah, I guess never really happens for most people, but the really lucky ones get to be unaware of that fact for a little while. Or something. Note to self: Don't post after the second night of it being too hot to sleep. But, yeah, that's what I'd recommend. Put them in separate locations.

Your son is named Wookie? His beard must look like mine, LOL. Or else he gets a haircut about as many times per year as I did before the pandemic hit and I learned that I could do it myself fir free. That's... a nickname, I assume? Er, no offense intended if that's his actual name, and IDK maybe it helped him grow up tough.

Wait - Wookie was the hairball in Star Wars, right? I never saw the movie (I never saw most movies ;) ), but the commercials were all over creation, off and on for years, it seemed like, and one of them had a seven-foot tall... yeah, hairball. Hirsute. Hair... suit? IDFK. Up with the force, or whatever. Think I've been to the theater about... Hmm. ET. One of the Psycho movies - saw it with Mom, of all people, because she'd seen the original and thought it might be worth watching (it wasn't - we could have heard it in the next county because they had the audio turned all the way up to "aneurism," FFS, but the theater was at least air conditioned, so we endured it because we both start to sweat at 66 degrees :rolleyes: . Hmm... I saw some horror movie or other, something about a seventh son of a seventh son? Or maybe that was one of the "previews of upcoming..." that they showed before the actual movie started, lol? I saw that with the woman I was married to at the time and... Huh. I don't even remember. Some couple - it would have been friends of hers, because mine weren't really welcome (plus, they all thought she was a c*nt because... er... some folks are pretty perceptive?), so they just eventually all kind of faded away. Oh, and there was another one that she dragged me to, I think one of her friends could go to the movies for free or something. Probably friends with the owner of the place; all her friends had money. Might have been a requirement for being one. IDK how she ended up marrying me; about the time we'd had our second date, the guy that she'd previously inflicted herself on flew into town - in his own airplane - to try to get her to return with him. I don't recall much (I was actually there, sort of, because we were working at the same sh!thole at the time, although she was there for three weeks and I was there for a few years because its scheduling allowed me to get 40 hours there, 40 at my day job, plus16 on the weekends painting). But I do recall that he was offering to sell his trucking company "and hire someone to run the air freight business so I can spend a lot more time with you and my kids." Which scared the sh!t out of me, because I was working day and night, so much so that I was using... copious amounts of a drug to stay awake, a different drug to find unconsciousness (when the opportunity presented itself), and smoking bud/hash/oil constantly in between to keep me from going off and attacking someone who annoyed me (which was pretty much everyone, of course, because I was neither well-rested nor able to do more than crash on my weekend "light days" of only eight hours each, which often turned into tens or twelves. Anyway, even that - as one might guess - recipe for success wasn't a decent substitute for sleep... I was on the Interstate, heading from my graveyard shift job to my day job. Understand that they're not crowded around here, and that "5 over the limit is fine" is the rule anyway. Anyway... Anyway... Oh, yeah: ANYWAY, I was driving like I always did, which was as fast as the car would go. IDK how fast, because the speedometer only read to 85 MPH, then there was a bit more room for the needle to swing, then the tip hit the bottom of the instrument panel and couldn't go any farther. But somewhere in excess of 100 MPH, because a friend helped me determine that "just as it first touches" was 100 MPH exactly, and I passed that point, accelerating. So I was headed back towards town on the Interstate - and then, suddenly, I was hitting the intersection at the bottom of an offramp - and I do mean hitting, lmao, the car might even have bottomed out on its suspension. IDK I managed not to total the car that morning, because it was pointed every which way going up the upramp (and that wasn't even a voluntary direction of travel; I just happened to shoot up it instead of having drifted into the concrete/embankment at the bottom when I blew through the stop sign at... some speed sufficient that I had to swerve around somebody when I reached the top and got back on the highway. Puh-lenty. I got to my day job and the boss asked me HtH I ended up with a big burn hole in my shirt. I'd have had a lit cigarette when I fell asleep, but have no idea how I managed to not notice that I'd dropped the thing after I woke up. No worries - I had a spare shirt in the trunk, but not a replacement seat cover. Another morning, I flew past a state police vehicle. Not an unmarked one, exactly - it had "STATE POLICE" in black on yellow on the edge of the trunk lid, and official license plate, but no light bar on the roof. Maybe it was the captain and he had one of those lights you stick on the dashboard when needed, who knows. But I glanced over and saw that - for an instant - as I shot past. He must have been feeling froggy that morning or something, though, because as I was braking hard in preparation of pulling over to receive my ticket and get yelled at (I always got both instead of one or the other, for some reason), he flew by me - and he had hid right arm straight out to the side, pointing his finger (no, not that one!) at me. And he just kept on going. He wasn't even one of the cops I was dealing to; I'd never, to my knowledge, encountered him before. So I thanked my lucky stars and decided to drive slow... enough that I didn't pass him again. I got lucky, that day. I got lucky on a different day, when a different cop in a different state read me the riot act for not having a carbon filter and "pissing off his dog," but that's... er... completely unrelated to... whatever it is that I'm talking about. Which is... Hmm... Movies, yeah. I saw another one with the (now) ex-wife and a couple of her friends, but I don't remember much about it. Something about a construction worker that finds a pair of sunglasses that allows him to see that half the people walking around are really ugly-ass alien critters. Not exactly an intellectual flick, lol. My tastes in video run more towards documentaries. Give me something about hard science, or ancient history, thanks. As far as I can remember, those are the only movies I saw in a theater.

As far as television goes, well... When I was a little kid, we didn't have cable TV, so it was just one local network station and a PBS one about 45 miles away that came in pretty legibly - well enough that I learned to read at age three by watching The Electric Company and Sesame Street (and, I guess, with the aid of the evening newspaper and the books that were in the house, of which there were quite a number, mostly history, light science, and gothic murder mysteries). So I watched whatever was on PBS, the local 6:00pm news, and the NBC nightly news at 6:30PM. Later, I discovered drugs (age 10 :rolleyes: ), and they were WAAAAY more entertaining than any movie. Especially the ones that could turn reality into cartoonland. Which could be somewhat inconvenient, now and then. Like one particular Thanksgiving dinner when I was... 15, I think. You probably don't want to have to deal with the parents wondering what's wrong with you while the half-eaten turkey carcass is trying to have a conversation. But it was interesting, at least. Except for my brother, who knew that I was tripping balls, and thought it would be funny to screw with me. But that's brothers, for you. Having completely lost count of the number of times I scored (various) party favors out of his bedroom moments before Mom wandered in to snoop around, though, I guess it all evened out. I think half the early customers I had bought from me because I was his brother (he was well-known for quality, at the time). Well, maybe not half, heh, but quite a few. I didn't really focus on the "druggie set." Everyone got high on something, right?

Later, I met the woman I ended up (quickly) marrying, and did. No, I don't really know why. I cannot claim that I was thinking all that coherently at the time. Or... now, to be honest. I wasn't sleeping much, either. So much that she asked me, soon after we hooked up, to promise her to make sure I get three hours of sleep every day. And then spent the next nine years or so trying to get me to break the promise by sucking up all the money I could earn. I ended up dropping down to 80 hours/week. But then I was selling a lot (only bud and oil, though, mostly) to make up for it - and I still ended up having to buy used car parts on several occasions, instead of new ones. Turned out that she had a huge amount of debt when I met her. School loans that I didn't know about. A legal judgment from a wreck she'd had with no insurance, that resulted in property damage and injury (I knew about that, because she couldn't get her DL reinstated for something like 10 years, but not the extreme amount of money she owed because of it. Bunch of miscellaneous crap that was just a drop in the bucket, but added up. I later learned that, when we got divorced, she owed not a penny (and had accumulated a decent little chunk, besides, enough to buy a four-year old vehicle outright and have "a bit" left over). I ended up with a $300 car, (most of) my clothes, a spoon, a plate, a skillet, and the early signs of some health issues. Oh, and rid of her, which I suppose was worth a LOT - but, looking back, I'd have been better off if I'd have buried her under the basement two weeks after the honeymoon... and then confessed. Lol (I... guess?). But I digress. After I got married, we had one of those cable package deals with lots of channels, then satellite TV when the mini-dishes became popular. But only the one TV. I think, by the time I thought to suggest that we might be able to use a second one, "there wasn't enough money." And she was a loyal, can't possibly miss a single episode, fan of such notable classics as Professional Wrestling (I didn't know which of those two words most deserved quotation marks, so didn't bother) - of which there were apparently multiple ones each day - Jerry Springer, soap operas, etc. And drugs can only provide so much help, lol, so I went back to reading. A library card was free, luckily.

So... IDK. Whatever it was, you're probably right. I think I'm beginning to ramble from exhaustion, so I probably ought to hurry up and post this, then maybe go outside and see if it's any cooler out there. It surely has to be, I hope. Maybe I'll sack out on the porch for the... whoops, hour and a half until sunrise. Better not - tired as I am, the sunlight trying to drill into my eyeballs might not be enough to awaken me, and it might be mildly embarrassing if I'm still out there sleeping when the mailman comes by. Guess I'll just go horizontal with the old fan blowing on my head, and wish for the billionth time that I could flip a switch and turn off the 300 MPH thoughts for a minute or two. As per usual. There's probably a reason why the woman I was most compatible with was a highly intelligent lady with schizophrenia and the associated racing thoughts, whose issues kept her up all night. Either that or the fact that she was built like Mona Lisa with a machine gun, lol, and a truly epic pair of... eyes, and had a number of attractive female friends (some of whom weren't strippers) - that she liked just as much as I did. IDK. It's six to five, and pick 'em, as they used to say. We all have our little faults. For example, I have been told that I was born at least 150 years too late. And, possibly, on the wrong planet.

I cannot offer much, except: The pain will fade well before the memories will. One day, you'll still have the latter, and they will be a solace. Until that day, just do the best you can to live your life, even if you have to fake it. You will smile again. And it will not feel wrong to do so. You can hear it, read it, even think it - and, one of these days, you will feel it and know it. . . .
I love this so much. VG - hope you find some solace here.

Wow, that was a trainwreck of a ramble. Apologies, everyone. I don't do too well in the Summer heat.

Sometimes it's the journey, not the destination. :)

Try walking in this heat/humidity, when you're sweating so much that the tape that's holding your left boot together... stops :rolleyes: .

But I understand the sentiment. I drove my nuts off, all through my teens and 20s. Loved the country roads. Cities, not so much. Although most of them were okay, as long as I didn't stumble onto a fresh corpse in a gas station bathroom (F. You, Columbus, Ohio, lol). And Hickory, NC, which must have been laid out by a demented glue-sniffer, because a lifelong resident could practically get lost there trying to cross a street.

But the people were friendly. And, new to the area, I accidentally walked into what I assumed to be a popular diner (I could afford the occasional restaurant meal, back then) - but turned out to be a soup kitchen. When I (plus female companion) turned around to leave, someone thought I was put off by the line, and basically ran after me to explain that "it's busy, but the line's a movin', and we've got plenty of chili bean and cheesy bread - so y'all get yourselves back in here and get fed!" I can still remember her voice. It's probably still echoing somewhere, lol; she was a large woman, with a drill instructor's volume. "Chili bean" ended up being exactly that - just the beans, in broth(?), but it was spicy, and was served with a few saltines to crumble into the bowl. And the cheesy bread? Half a slice of toasted white bread, with half a piece of American cheese melted onto it until it was brown in spots. Both were delicious. People we sat amongst acted like we were their long-lost best friends. Afterward, we told the lady about our little mix-up, and volunteered to help wash dishes. "Plenty of people on that, already," I think was her reply. "But you're welcome to drop a little change in the can by the door, we can always use it." I put $25 in, if I remember correctly. Some old guy sitting on a stool on the other side of the door (still inside, just across from the little table that had the coffee can and... napkins, I think, on it), looked like he was about 205 years old, and wearing what appeared to be a shower cap on his head said, "Thankee. See youins tomorrow."

It was like Mayberry. Mayberry with maybe 100,000 people in it, but... yeah. And, it was like my (1/3 the size) little home city in that you could be stuck in traffic one minute - and on some broken-pavement road just a few minutes later, and drive six hours without seeing a traffic light.

Or much of anything else.

Until what might have been a 14-year old barefoot girl flags you down and asks, "Hey, can you give me a ride to May-ells?" (Which turned out to be spelled "Mel's" ;) .) And you follow her directions from one gravel/dirt/paved 80 years ago road to another, and end up at some sort of gas station / three-aisle grocery store. At which point she says, "I'll be right back," implying that you're also taking her back to where she appeared from. So you wait, sort of laughing and shaking your head about how it was nice that there were still places left where a young, unaccompanied not yet adult girl felt safe enough to flag down a couple of complete strangers for a ride... but feeling like the whole situation was just a wee bit weird (you really had to be there). And that, maybe, just possibly maybe... That particular young lady might be better off at home. Leashed to a fence post :rolleyes: .

And then she came out, carrying a twelve-pack of beer and a big bag of some kind of chips, LMAO. My lady friend said something about being surprised that she was able to buy beer there. "Oh, May-ell's all right. He knows that Daddy says it's okay for me to buy beer - NOT WINE!!!" (shaking her finger at us) "Just beer. You want one? May-ell keeps it extra cold, 'cause he knows it's a fur piece back home, if I'm walking." Or something like that. Uhh... Sure, why not, lol. Oh, man. I realize that a beer that actually tastes like something that anyone would drink if it didn't have the ability to eventually pickle their brain hasn't been invented yet - but that was the foulest brew I'd ever tasted, smelled, or even heard of, LMAO. And while I was trying to choke down that first drink (it WAS really cold), she was opening her second. O... kie dokie. So the girlfriend - wisely - declined. And lit a cigarette. "Hey, can I get a light?" came from the back seat. I glanced in the rear view mirror - and she had the fattest joint between her lips! Yep, o... kie dokie. When in Rome (comma BFE), ha ha ha. It wasn't all that good, but was rolled really well. So I'm thinking that someone rolled it for her, when I noticed that - sucking down bad beer like air, jabbering up a storm, and hitting the joint - she was rolling another one. Then she stopped, held up whichever one it was (#3?), and announced that it was cold, but it wasn't good. "But daddy won't let me buy sody pop, 'cause it's not good fer ya."

We got back to where she flagged us down, and I noticed that there was a house, just down the hill. Old, but it looked decent enough. She thanked me, got out, and announced, "Y'all are comin' in." Uh... No, see, we've got a... thing. In... a place? She actually stomped her foot, lol, on what had to have been sharp hot rocks, and repeated, "Y'all are comin' in!" Then added, "...to meet Daddy."

Much panic ensued. I can't marry this little thing, I don't care how well she rolls a joint, lol, or what the local customs are. Nodded towards the girlfriend. Sorry, but we're... engaged? She was like, "Great, we'll throw ya an engagement party." Hmm... Possible disaster, averted. Whew. Then this big guy - might have been seven and a half freaking feet tall; he didn't duck to get through his front doorway, he kind of bent over - came out. And said, "Get in here. I got something better than that sh!t she drinks. Better dope than we let her walk around with, too." Again, complete... f*cking... strangers. I don't think we ever even heard their names (or them, ours).

And he wasn't lying. . . .

Try walking in this heat/humidity, when you're sweating so much that the tape that's holding your left boot together... stops :rolleyes: .

But I understand the sentiment. I drove my nuts off, all through my teens and 20s. Loved the country roads. Cities, not so much. Although most of them were okay, as long as I didn't stumble onto a fresh corpse in a gas station bathroom (F. You, Columbus, Ohio, lol). And Hickory, NC, which must have been laid out by a demented glue-sniffer, because a lifelong resident could practically get lost there trying to cross a street.

But the people were friendly. And, new to the area, I accidentally walked into what I assumed to be a popular diner (I could afford the occasional restaurant meal, back then) - but turned out to be a soup kitchen. When I (plus female companion) turned around to leave, someone thought I was put off by the line, and basically ran after me to explain that "it's busy, but the line's a movin', and we've got plenty of chili bean and cheesy bread - so y'all get yourselves back in here and get fed!" I can still remember her voice. It's probably still echoing somewhere, lol; she was a large woman, with a drill instructor's volume. "Chili bean" ended up being exactly that - just the beans, in broth(?), but it was spicy, and was served with a few saltines to crumble into the bowl. And the cheesy bread? Half a slice of toasted white bread, with half a piece of American cheese melted onto it until it was brown in spots. Both were delicious. People we sat amongst acted like we were their long-lost best friends. Afterward, we told the lady about our little mix-up, and volunteered to help wash dishes. "Plenty of people on that, already," I think was her reply. "But you're welcome to drop a little change in the can by the door, we can always use it." I put $25 in, if I remember correctly. Some old guy sitting on a stool on the other side of the door (still inside, just across from the little table that had the coffee can and... napkins, I think, on it), looked like he was about 205 years old, and wearing what appeared to be a shower cap on his head said, "Thankee. See youins tomorrow."

It was like Mayberry. Mayberry with maybe 100,000 people in it, but... yeah. And, it was like my (1/3 the size) little home city in that you could be stuck in traffic one minute - and on some broken-pavement road just a few minutes later, and drive six hours without seeing a traffic light.

Or much of anything else.

Until what might have been a 14-year old barefoot girl flags you down and asks, "Hey, can you give me a ride to May-ells?" (Which turned out to be spelled "Mel's" ;) .) And you follow her directions from one gravel/dirt/paved 80 years ago road to another, and end up at some sort of gas station / three-aisle grocery store. At which point she says, "I'll be right back," implying that you're also taking her back to where she appeared from. So you wait, sort of laughing and shaking your head about how it was nice that there were still places left where a young, unaccompanied not yet adult girl felt safe enough to flag down a couple of complete strangers for a ride... but feeling like the whole situation was just a wee bit weird (you really had to be there). And that, maybe, just possibly maybe... That particular young lady might be better off at home. Leashed to a fence post :rolleyes: .

And then she came out, carrying a twelve-pack of beer and a big bag of some kind of chips, LMAO. My lady friend said something about being surprised that she was able to buy beer there. "Oh, May-ell's all right. He knows that Daddy says it's okay for me to buy beer - NOT WINE!!!" (shaking her finger at us) "Just beer. You want one? May-ell keeps it extra cold, 'cause he knows it's a fur piece back home, if I'm walking." Or something like that. Uhh... Sure, why not, lol. Oh, man. I realize that a beer that actually tastes like something that anyone would drink if it didn't have the ability to eventually pickle their brain hasn't been invented yet - but that was the foulest brew I'd ever tasted, smelled, or even heard of, LMAO. And while I was trying to choke down that first drink (it WAS really cold), she was opening her second. O... kie dokie. So the girlfriend - wisely - declined. And lit a cigarette. "Hey, can I get a light?" came from the back seat. I glanced in the rear view mirror - and she had the fattest joint between her lips! Yep, o... kie dokie. When in Rome (comma BFE), ha ha ha. It wasn't all that good, but was rolled really well. So I'm thinking that someone rolled it for her, when I noticed that - sucking down bad beer like air, jabbering up a storm, and hitting the joint - she was rolling another one. Then she stopped, held up whichever one it was (#3?), and announced that it was cold, but it wasn't good. "But daddy won't let me buy sody pop, 'cause it's not good fer ya."

We got back to where she flagged us down, and I noticed that there was a house, just down the hill. Old, but it looked decent enough. She thanked me, got out, and announced, "Y'all are comin' in." Uh... No, see, we've got a... thing. In... a place? She actually stomped her foot, lol, on what had to have been sharp hot rocks, and repeated, "Y'all are comin' in!" Then added, "...to meet Daddy."

Much panic ensued. I can't marry this little thing, I don't care how well she rolls a joint, lol, or what the local customs are. Nodded towards the girlfriend. Sorry, but we're... engaged? She was like, "Great, we'll throw ya an engagement party." Hmm... Possible disaster, averted. Whew. Then this big guy - might have been seven and a half freaking feet tall; he didn't duck to get through his front doorway, he kind of bent over - came out. And said, "Get in here. I got something better than that sh!t she drinks. Better dope than we let her walk around with, too." Again, complete... f*cking... strangers. I don't think we ever even heard their names (or them, ours).

And he wasn't lying. . . .
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed that.
Your quite eloquent. :love:
Love tales from the old days.
Hope your doing well today.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hope your doing well today.

Still here, so... Well enough. And I got a refrigerator this year, finally, so even better. Being able to cool a jug of water is priceless, man, priceless. Plus... you know... I have a place to stick cannabis seeds that doesn't reach triple digits in Summer. Wish I could crawl in there for an afternoon nap, occasionally, but it's just a tiny little thing. And more or less airtight, of course. But cold water! I got a little choked up the first time I pulled the jug out, poured myself a cup, and had that first swallow. Better than... well, as good as... er... it's pretty good, anyway ;).

I don't have any words that will help. But here's a big hug. :hug:
Thanks Vet.
I'm getting into the 'I'm doing ok now' phase.
Keeping busy helps.
Don't do that to yourself, VG...he loved you just the way you are...💕
I know....
Thanks for the reminder. :love:
I was in real danger of ending up in that headspace, I think. But I seem to have a 100% accurate copy of Pop's voice in my head that makes an appearance, from time to time - and, one day, it gave me a piece of its... er... IDK. But it reminded me that, while mourning is a fact of life, so is living, and it was time for me to get back to doing so.
I have the same. A voice memory that is quite strong.
I hope it stays that way.
at some point, you might find that some form of "what would Dad do in this situation" wins out over the effects of grief.
Already there.
I have imagined conversations with him.

Don't worry...not the crazy kind. Just the normal- what would my dad say type.
We weren't really a "photograph" family. We didn't have much in the way of luxuries. And trying to get a picture that had my mother in it would have required an extreme telephoto lens and a long distance - or the winning of a war.
Lmao.

Same here. Made me realize that I really should take more pics, especially of my kiddos. I have a cell phone with a decent camera. No excuse not to with the modern convenience I have.
If you don't mind a suggestion: Make multiple copies of all photographs you wish to preserve! Both real and electronic (the latter first, just in case).
Yes.
I talked to my bf and we are going to email some pics to Walgreens and have them printed up. They are pretty cheap and fast these days.
Lol.

My autoflower plant that just won PotM was called a Wookiee auto.
Wait - Wookie was the hairball in Star Wars, right?
Correct.
Movies, yeah. I saw another one with the (now) ex-wife and a couple of her friends, but I don't remember much about it. Something about a construction worker that finds a pair of sunglasses that allows him to see that half the people walking around are really ugly-ass alien critters. Not exactly an intellectual flick, lol.
They Live
Rowdy Roddy Piper of WWF fame
The pain will fade well before the memories will. One day, you'll still have the latter, and they will be a solace. Until that day, just do the best you can to live your life, even if you have to fake it. You will smile again. And it will not feel wrong to do so. You can hear it, read it, even think it - and, one of these days, you will feel it and know it. . . .
I've already had a few good days. My kids have been trying really hard to cheer me up.
They are all teenagers now so we've been watching B horror movies.

VelociPastor- about a pastor that turns into a velociraptor.

Sharks of the corn- a cornfield infested with sharks brought around by some crazy AF druidic curse.

Birdemic- not sure, was really fucked up. Seemed to have a global warming warning throughout. Evidently ,that's why there were infected birds.
Laughed our asses off due to the very poor cgi scenes and shitty writing.
Turns out they are making the fourth movie right now. Can't wait to catch up.

"You don't need talent when you have this much passion"
- director of Birdemic

It is really great to see you once more, you CraZy Swede.

You will never let go off your discovery concerning the true meaning of my username, right? 😅 still remember that moment when you figured that one out.

I love riddles myself, I've been hunting one myself past 3 years now and it almost completely ruined my life. Been reflecting it now past 2 weeks when my mind started coming back. Its been a hell of a ride and I'm not sure yet it was worth it. But I think I got stuff for both a book and a movie in my two smashed phones. 🙃

Maybe I'll post some really interesting things here when I get to sorting things up. I almost lost my apartment in this mess and it's really still not sorted out really. I will need to beg my bank to free up some saved pension funds to save what's left before I loose it all. But I think they will grant me that for this.

Anyway that's in short what I've been up too. I've missed you and all the others here... the time I spent here with all you nice people. The things I learned, I'm sure I will pick up were I left. I got all the stuff left from my old growup so it will probably not be that hard starting over again with spliff Berry and cheesy... really miss my cheese...

I love the smell of cheese in the morning...

we've been watching B horror movies.

VelociPastor- about a pastor that turns into a velociraptor.

That seems more like a comedy. Velociraptors were (roughly) comparable to turkeys in size - but even more stupid, and without the (wild) turkeys' ability to fly at speeds of up to 50 MPH for short distances when necessary. Plus, it has been determined that they sometimes ate carrion. Therefore, if 10,000 of the things were suddenly to materialize this week, there'd probably only be a couple alive next week. Auto body repair shops would see a short-term boost in business, though.

I wonder what they'd taste like.

You will never let go off your discovery concerning the true meaning of my username, right? 😅 still remember that moment when you figured that one out.
Oh sure,I remember that. Lol.
It just came to me one day.
I love riddles myself, I've been hunting one myself past 3 years now and it almost completely ruined my life. Been reflecting it now past 2 weeks when my mind started coming back. Its been a hell of a ride and I'm not sure yet it was worth it. But I think I got stuff for both a book and a movie in my two smashed phones. 🙃
What!?!? This sounds like a CraZy story. I can wait to hear it someday.
I almost lost my apartment in this mess and it's really still not sorted out really. I will need to beg my bank to free up some saved pension funds to save what's left before I loose it all. But I think they will grant me that for this.
Our old place was condemned for black mold and the ceiling is caving in. It's slated for demolition. We moved last September to a new place but still have a few things over at the other house.
We are removing the rest this week so we're gonna be super busy. We are also having our shed moved from there to here. Have to prep the ground for it. Lots of crap to do.

Point is....housing insecurity is no laughing matter. Hope you get it all sorted soon.

Anyway that's in short what I've been up too. I've missed you and all the others here... the time I spent here with all you nice people. The things I learned, I'm sure I will pick up were I left. I got all the stuff left from my old growup so it will probably not be that hard starting over again with spliff Berry and cheesy... really miss my cheese...

I love the smell of cheese in the morning...
Hope you can start back up soon. If not, be sure to stop by occasionally and let us know how you're doing.

I missed you.
That seems more like a comedy. Velociraptors were (roughly) comparable to turkeys in size - but even more stupid, and without the (wild) turkeys' ability to fly at speeds of up to 50 MPH for short distances when necessary. Plus, it has been determined that they sometimes ate carrion. Therefore, if 10,000 of the things were suddenly to materialize this week, there'd probably only be a couple alive next week. Auto body repair shops would see a short-term boost in business, though.

I wonder what they'd taste like.
Yes. It was indeed a horror/comedy.
It had Templar ninjas in it.
I never knew that there was such a thing as a Templar ninja. Lol.

I can't imagine that raptors were very smart but then again we are finding out that birds aren't actually that stupid ,despite brain size.

I recall someone saying that iguanas taste like game hen. Raptors would probably be similar?
Like chicken but gamey...

What!?!? This sounds like a CraZy story. I can wait to hear it someday.

This is my real retirement fund... I just posted a portion of it in Sheds jump_any_time journal. This is just a glance of what is to come. It's strange you think you're dreaming of a thing that's so far away you never will get to it and then realising you're standing in such a place. Covered up just so much no one could guess this being such a place.

Our old place was condemned for black mold and the ceiling is caving in
That's no joke... molds affect on people and animals can be just as psychedelic as shrooms. Glad to hear you're out of that place. Was it a rent place?
Hope you can start back up soon. If not, be sure to stop by occasionally and let us know how you're doing.

I missed you.
Yeah me 2... hopefully in a more legal way also but Sweden isn't quite there yet. But now we're almost the last country in the union that's got this restrict drug enforcement left so this has led to every moneymaking illegal organisation trying to establish there foothold here. It can't be far away now with a better standpoint against it but you never know... and now with us being part of Nato and all.... 😂

Ohhhh I missed you also. That's why I came back. I missed you all... TS, StoneOtter and all who disappeared while I was active ... hope one day I will lite my craZy lights and have a spliff. ❤️

Catch you soon, you little star 🌟

It's so sweet when you refer to me collectively! I'm packed and ready as I'll ever be... 🚚
Lmfao...

They actually got it here in one piece. It was bouncing all over when they were moving it. They used a skid loader with fork extensions. It isn't a small shed either, it's 8.5x10 which is a weird size but it was originally built as a playhouse.
Need to spruce it up a bit. Get some replacement soffit and fascia and then paint the trim.
It's a really close match for the siding on our house.

Gotta say that I'm super happy to have it here. The nice guys that moved it did it for free. Can't beat that price.

Saved us thousands. A new wood frame shed of that size around here starts at $5,000.
This is my real retirement fund... I just posted a portion of it in Sheds jump_any_time journal. This is just a glance of what is to come. It's strange you think you're dreaming of a thing that's so far away you never will get to it and then realising you're standing in such a place. Covered up just so much no one could guess this being such a place.
Are you prospecting for precious metals?
That's no joke... molds affect on people and animals can be just as psychedelic as shrooms. Glad to hear you're out of that place. Was it a rent place?
We owned the place. It was supposed to be a gift from my parents but a lot of crap happened with their health and the state forced them to sell it to us instead since they were on government aid. We almost lost the place last year. A few months later the roof failed and then the black mold really took hold.
It was a real kick in the balls for that to happen.
In a much newer and nicer place now. It's finally starting to feel like home.
Yeah me 2... hopefully in a more legal way also but Sweden isn't quite there yet. But now we're almost the last country in the union that's got this restrict drug enforcement left so this has led to every moneymaking illegal organisation trying to establish there foothold here. It can't be far away now with a better standpoint against it but you never know... and now with us being part of Nato and all.... 😂
I think you guys will get there pretty soon. There has been a lot of legalization going on in Europe lately.
Malta legalized in 2021 and Germany is currently in the works for legalizing end of this year or 2024.
Ohhhh I missed you also. That's why I came back. I missed you all... TS, StoneOtter and all who disappeared while I was active ... hope one day I will lite my craZy lights and have a spliff. ❤️

Catch you soon, you little star 🌟
Would love to see you growing again.

So....

Cleaning my tent and closet out
Getting ready to drop my first legal grow.
Minnesota becomes legal at midnight.
I'm pretty stoked.

Opened my closet and went 'oh yeah'.🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Kinda forgot about an entire Super Skunk plant that's still hanging there..dry AF.
Wonder what I should do with all of that? I have a serious surplus already.
Stupid big plants.

Back
Top Bottom