VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

Looking great bro! Nice and frosty 🥶 hope you incorporating breaks throughout the day as that nap with the dogs last week don't count 🤣

What you got your lights running at now? Not sure if you mentioned but wondered if I'd get them to 100% in your space 🤣

✌🏽

Good morning my brother I see everything is looking 👀 well. Any news about Stacey’s operator job? You doing anything special this weekend. Gonna be another hot 🥵 day today here and I’m not looking forward to it cause it’s makes my bedroom feel like an oven. Smh CL🍀 :thumb: :popcorn:
Morning :ciao: Amigo :high-five:
I have some white air pots just crying for a home. I need those girls out of the veg room.
One is 7 feet tall.
I think I have a 25 gallon bag somewhere I might use too.
Need 2 bags of coco for that though.
So uppotting hopefully.
We are inundated with mosquitoes now.
They even got into the hut.
Infact I got hit with a June bug in there last night, crunch!!:rofl:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Looking great bro! Nice and frosty 🥶 hope you incorporating breaks throughout the day as that nap with the dogs last week don't count 🤣

What you got your lights running at now? Not sure if you mentioned but wondered if I'd get them to 100% in your space 🤣

✌🏽
The veg room is dropped to 60% because I have clones and seedlings in there.
But the @VIVOSUN VS6450 is 100% full beams 12/12.
I'm so impressed with this light.
The canopy is thick and full just loving it.
Apple Betty is flowering thicker than I have ever seen.
Even lowers are getting penetration and filling out.
Really really good light. :thumb:
I'd love 3 in the greenhouse .
Hope your having a nice weekend my friend.
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

Top of the weed to ya Bill,

you very very busy my friend, its always a treat to see all the phenos you got going on. So many clones !! are you taking in interns? how do you manage to keep it all going? lots of work brother.

Hope you have a great weekend,
:passitleft:
I see you busy busy filling the west coast with beautiful plants and it inspires me.:bravo:
Truthfully I'm a mile behind and falling further every minute. :rofl:
I do need an intern , brilliant idea.
I need a boy scout troop for the weekend to work on the list actually.
The dreaded list, hehe. Never ends.
But I absolutely love it.:love:
This time of year is exciting and full of hope and optimism . :yahoo:
The girls in the veg room are 7 feet tall in 1.5 gal Air pots.
They are holding the light up like a sun hat.
That tells you how far behind I am.😂🤪
Bite off more than you can chew and start chewing, Right :thumb:
Enjoy your weekend my friend. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

Awesome grow Bill! Nice work logging each and every step. I know that is as time consuming as the grow itself. New growers, such as my self, can learn a lot from following grow journals like this one. Thanks for sharing this grow with us.
Thanks @Hoodie :thanks:
I try to label and explain everything.
But I miss stuff all the time.
If you need help with anything at all my friend, let me know.
Appreciate the kind words.
Take care my friend. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

Good morning Bill. I received some spectacular things in the post on Friday... things I currently have soaking in water. Timing couldn't have been better, I've been struggling just now but there's few things as pleasantly distracting as setting up the grow-tents to receive new plants. Thank you so much, pal. This ain't small-ball to me, things like this give me strength I didn't know I still had. Great things in small packages. :love: :Namaste::hug::slide::surf:
5D29C1B0-50CA-49B1-84D2-D15DF8CA30BB.jpeg

Setting up for canna means dealing with my remainder of veggie seedlings. Ugh. Luckily I've had my SIPs setup, innoculated with bacteria and mycos, basically totally ready to rock for days now... (you can tell which jobs I enjoy and those I do not. lol.)

Now I need to deal with this mess. Hard to believe I've already planted out more than half of the seedlings I had in here, its almost like they're getting bigger and bigger!?! (please excuse the mess. I never tidy up for visitors but its not because I don't care what people think or feel, mostly I just can't at the moment)

Good morning Bill. I received some spectacular things in the post on Friday... things I currently have soaking in water. Timing couldn't have been better, I've been struggling just now but there's few things as pleasantly distracting as setting up the grow-tents to receive new plants. Thank you so much, pal. This ain't small-ball to me, things like this give me strength I didn't know I still had. Great things in small packages. :love: :Namaste::hug::slide::surf:
5D29C1B0-50CA-49B1-84D2-D15DF8CA30BB.jpeg

Setting up for canna means dealing with my remainder of veggie seedlings. Ugh. Luckily I've had my SIPs setup, innoculated with bacteria and mycos, basically totally ready to rock for days now... (you can tell which jobs I enjoy and those I do not. lol.)

Now I need to deal with this mess. Hard to believe I've already planted out more than half of the seedlings I had in here, its almost like they're getting bigger and bigger!?! (please excuse the mess. I never tidy up for visitors but its not because I don't care what people think or feel, mostly I just can't at the moment)
Morning Res.:ciao:
So glad Can post came through. :yahoo:
Hopefully that's enough to get you started.
Remember we all just do the best we can, no one is judging your garden.
Im just glad your veggies are doing well.
You'll have your vegetable stand running in no time.
We are currently being eaten alive by mosquitoes, like I've never seen before.
And I worked in Muskoka.
They chased me out of the hut last night. Literally I couldn't take it anymore.
I forgot to close the vent on the cloner on the way out the door.
Well I cooked another 40 clones, fek fek.:hmmmm:
At least the seedlings are doing well despite my best efforts. :rofl:
I may get a clone by September at this rate.
I'm sitting here on the couch killing mosquitoes still.
Poor Charlie is all bumps from bites.
It's heartbreaking letting them outside.
I need to dip them in muskoil.
I forgot to tell you Rex said to say Hi, hope your well.
I'll try and post a couple pics when I get a minute.
Take care of yourself my friend.
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

Bill bro!

Sorry about the clones. Ooph that time and effort.

Sorry man. But as I know we all make mistakes.

🎵 “25 Girl Scout Cookies sitting on a wall - and if one idiot Nick should get his mitts on them,
They all die!

Not sure its the best rhyming there but you know!

Onwards and upwards buddy!

Nick

Sory for your loss bill! I was very unhappy to bin my spare clones and here you are 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ but I'm sure your mother's aren't short of cloning sites!!😂

Third time lucky my brother 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Bill bro!

Sorry about the clones. Ooph that time and effort.

Sorry man. But as I know we all make mistakes.

🎵 “25 Girl Scout Cookies sitting on a wall - and if one idiot Nick should get his mitts on them,
They all die!

Not sure its the best rhyming there but you know!

Onwards and upwards buddy!

Nick
Ohhhh🤬😡🤬🥵
I know, thanks Buddy. :thanks:

Bill284 😎

Sory for your loss bill! I was very unhappy to bin my spare clones and here you are 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ but I'm sure your mother's aren't short of cloning sites!!😂

Third time lucky my brother 🤞🏽🤞🏽
I feel like it's my first grow or close to it.
I just keep shooting my foot.
Lots to choose from your right.
But I have people depending on me, I can't keep doing this.:rofl:
Hope your doing better than me today Amigo. :high-five:
Thanks. :thanks:
Take care.

Bill284 😎

I feel like it's my first grow or close to it.
I just keep shooting my foot.
Lots to choose from your right.
But I have people depending on me, I can't keep doing this.:rofl:
Hope your doing better than me today Amigo. :high-five:
Thanks. :thanks:
Take care.

Bill284 😎
NinetoedBill just doesn't have the ring to it Bill! Keep your head up brother, change is around the corner!

NinetoedBill just doesn't have the ring to it Bill! Keep your head up brother, change is around the corner!
Morning Stone :ciao:
No toed Bill is what it's looking like.
I just keep making rookie mistakes.
Can't think straight lately, if the doctors don't get me straightened out soon I'm afraid what will happen.
I might loose my cheese completely and grow tomatoes or something crazy. :rofl:
Back to work buddy. :high-five::thanks:

Bill284 😎

After October it might be tomatoes for me!

Don’t knock ‘em!

Nick
If I start growing tomatoes call the rubber room squad. :rofl:
It means my cracker is " sans formagė.:rolleyes: " 🚑🤪😂🤣😅

Bill284 😎

Top o the morning, Bill. Betty proves herself yet again, right? She's the greatest. We'll see just how purple this one gets as we progress, but I imagine you are expecting a lot less purple this time around given the time of year and insulated/heated conditions of the grow hut. Best to you and the family, oh, hey, any fly fishing this year yet? Hope you are well, just checking in.

Oh, and another warning about that kelp extract... Be sure you are WELL UNDER 1 gram per gallon for foliar application, and for root drench keep it under 5grams per gallon. It's 18% Potassium, also has most all of the micro nutrients in it.

If I start growing tomatoes call the rubber room squad.
I’ve had wasabi seeds in the freezer for two months getting them ready to pop. Then its 18-24 months to harvest the Rhizo. This is slightly different to our normal speed approach to growing weed. 😂

Hey Res!

The kelp thing is it amino type stuff? We use something like that with fish added. Just off the shelf garden shop stuff. Normally once in the week and then if we’re flushing we’ll put Cal Mag (cause always) and a half measure - actually do more by eye now - but if I measure for bottles for small grows then ai about 2ml/litre

But don’t use near anywhere near harvest certainly not our style) the smell goes after full dry/cure (phew!)

Nick

Back
Top Bottom