Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Insulate the floor would be good - and putting 3/4 inch spacers - sticks or something - under the pots might be good.

Maybe raise the ceiling? Make it a dome? Or be prepared to if necessary? Of course you'll train wide and flat, so maybe you'll be okay... The light's face will be 6 inches or more below the ceiling. Between that and the soil level, how much height is left to work with?

Hope you weren't too groggy today!

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

nice, 3 inch styrofoam w. aluminum skin, leftover from my neighbors new sunroom-roof!

Free is right :volcano-smiley:

toes for scale :cheesygrinsmiley:
P8119079.png

New grow areas get a person going don't they. I thinking about getting rid of the tent and building a room in my garage. that way I will have 9' ceiling. You will have a good place for the winter. Good things coming your way trichromes.

:thumb: :popcorn:

20140810_5a.JPG

:volcano-smiley::yummy::volcano-smiley::high-five:

:popcorn:

:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::yummy::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:_____________________________________________________:sleep:

Good eye! Nice bud! +reps! :green_heart:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::passitleft::high-five:

Here the caterpillars are feasting on the maple and cherry trees and leaving my girls alone. Plus I have a ton of birds - bug eating types - on the payroll.

Obviously a stealth grow that you only visited every week or two would be futile in your area!

:high-five:

Looking real nice! Is that a handle or a toilet paper holder?

:circle-of-love: :popcorn:

[edit] Damn - I was going to ask if you were growing hair in there.

:rofl: what hair, lol. damn barefoot hippy :hippy:

lunar dude, & the 6 p's :peace:

I would insulate the floor. It would seem like there isn't much ability to insulate the walls. Though if it is sealed well with an insulated floor you should trap the right amount of warmth for your next girl to be
I'm going to enjoy this toke as I'm all out for a week or two until this next batch finishes up :(

fixed that, what's next slowgro? You have many panels, is it going to get hot? I';; put a hole in the wall to push air outside, unless you think 2 windows in the cave will suffice? I need ventilation to be optimal. No cutting corners in the ghetto-palace.

:thanks: for helping, any indoor growers please throw suggestions at me, I had great success growing in a closet 25 years ago,

I may need to imply new technology & get caught up to speed.:hmmmm:

I am giving away vape hits for the next 24 hours,:circle-of-love: :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley:

it's an all you can vape, :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:
:volcano-smiley:
VAPEFEST :party: an unprecedented event in celebration of our newest emoticon here at :420: :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley:

Here's a fresh Fluxy pic, she is already jealous about the new insulated grow area that she will never live in.

you can see that I use an assortment of "stakes" to keep the net from touching Fluxybuds ,
P8119083.png

who's next :volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:

Hotty is shown but she gets no green love because she requires electricity, I will be standing where Hotty is positioned, the poll is coming soon. On the day that she will be put down, I say Fluxy will let me stand on her and she will sustain NO damage, the poll is coming soon.:circle-of-love:

what's next slowgro? You have many panels, is it going to get hot? I';; put a hole in the wall to push air outside, unless you think 2 windows in the cave will suffice? I need ventilation to be optimal. No cutting corners in the ghetto-palace.
I don't think heat will be a problem at all as long as the tent vents into the cave, and two windows should suffice

Insulate the floor would be good - and putting 3/4 inch spacers - sticks or something - under the pots might be good.

Maybe raise the ceiling? Make it a dome? Or be prepared to if necessary? Of course you'll train wide and flat, so maybe you'll be okay... The light's face will be 6 inches or more below the ceiling. Between that and the soil level, how much height is left to work with?

Hope you weren't too groggy today!

a dome :hmmmm: really sg, I think that's vape-chat, lol. what's next,

how do i ventilate? should I put a hole up high on the back-wall, to push hot air out, while pulling the fresh in thru the cave window or door-window? door window is 2 feet away, back cave window is 10 feet away. I have 3' x 4' x 5' tall (less floor) i think height is adequate. ventilation is next/last :thanks:

Here's a fresh Fluxy pic, she is already jealous about the new insulated grow area that she will never live in.

you can see that I use an assortment of "stakes" to keep the net from touching Fluxybuds ,
P8119083.png

who's next :volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:

Hotty is shown but she gets no green love because she requires electricity, I will be standing where Hotty is positioned, the poll is coming soon. On the day that she will be put down, I say Fluxy will let me stand on her and she will sustain NO damage, the poll is coming soon.:circle-of-love:

Your investigative skills have been compared to Columbo. Your staking techniques share the resemblance of a certain person hand. I believe their first name is Edward :p

what is meant by a "guerrilla grow" is just referring to the strain, or :hmmmm:

I was thinking it refers to an outdoor grow in the wild, like Spimps?:thanks:

Yeah it does :) Typically somewhere in a National Park. Definitely not on your own lad :)

what's next slowgro? You have many panels, is it going to get hot? I';; put a hole in the wall to push air outside, unless you think 2 windows in the cave will suffice? I need ventilation to be optimal. No cutting corners in the ghetto-palace.
I don't think heat will be a problem at all as long as the tent vents into the cave, and two windows should suffice
omg the big THUMB is gone from ez click :thumb: thnx sg

Your investigative skills have been compared to Columbo. Your staking techniques share the resemblance of a certain person hand. I believe their first name is Edward :p
mr depp? :high-five:thanks GLOW :volcano-smiley:

edit: maybe you refer to Mr Rosenthal ? :adore: Ed :adore:

Yeah it does :) Typically somewhere in a National Park. Definitely not on your own lad :)

I APPRECIATE YOUR SAVING MY TIME (DOH!) that you saved me googling it :thanks: puff? vapothon 2014 :volcano-smiley: :party:

top of the buds to you my friend, hope you have a great Munchyday & to all! :peace: Well trics I modified my vent system and got the temps down a little more...... 82 with lights on & 68 when they'er off. Without getting a bigger fan the 82 looks like as low as I can get with them on, but I could go lower when they'er off :hmmmm: Those sunset picts. are great, that's one thing I miss from there, back when we were out on the road we saw a lot of great ones :peace:
thank you Chopper, have you grown with HID/HPS in the past? I'm curious how the heat from LED compares. ????

HAHA, Looks you are enjoying in the tent. Trichomes :cheer:

it's been renamed from ghetto-tent, to tiny-castle in the cave, :cheesygrinsmiley:

yum yum :goodjob: puff? :volcano-smiley:

need more tips for the castle in the cave, bribe? :bigtoke:

I would never grow on my own lad! He's busy!

Guerrilla grow = outdoor stealth grow, as far as I know...

Depp, i'd say....

i miss that quick thumb, thanks slowgro :thumb:

I plan to pullcool air in low & push the old/hot air out somewhere up top, I have 4" on the right wall that is open, I figure it out as fall approaches, no hurry.

hahahah i was growing in spain and we had weekly police visits (they were always looking for someone or had some excuse to disturb us) and i had like 30 autos, and 10 females, the same low type plants that i have done in my journal, and the plants were so close to my caravan, but the police never saw them lol :)
we cant do gurilla grows there cos its too dodgy that it will all get stolen,eaten by goats, or both (the shepard knows where all the palnts are !) so we ONLY grow on our own land but stealth gurilla styley, sometimes you got to find the balance lol!!

Back
Top Bottom