Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

You know I didn't come up with that reply in just two minutes.....

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

sg :passitleft: you are solid bro. :high-five: I think i caught a glimpse of your avatar, you reacted properly & replied first:cheer:

for that show of your comprehension, you just got repped,

I will read who else complies by showing their :green_love: by at least,

chucking a lousy bag of pop2 over the fence. Did you take the last bag of :popcorn: or was it Spimp?

maybe Broke Ass was hungry. :hmmmm:

I've been watching updates from the updates in my email all day. I got hit with that MALWARE message aswell and the noid force got the best of me :helpsmilie::hmmmm::rollingeyes::hmmmm::helpsmilie: But I am past that now and back with my mate. Wasn't aware you were going to get so naughty with Ms Flux. Why not handucffs? You do have many a mistress with that said now don't you trichomes ;)

:green_heart: Your Girl looks stunnin ;) :green_heart:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:joint::joint::joint::joint::joint: :goof:

I'm slow, but nobody starves waiting for me

I just got sidetracked reading about Google's insidious ways

my finmgers r running oout of gazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Here's your :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: I hope that filled up your tummy. Now for your head :blunt: :blunt: :blunt: :blunt: :blunt: :blunt:

Hope that helps!

shes looking good :) what autos do you have here?

I attend this forum on cell phone kinky (the word was only, but why not respect the intuition of autocorrect):reading420magazine:
So the banners of predictive doom did not splash on my screen.
:thanks::thanks:
After a Heinz 57 of screens, your traffic boosting request will be memorialized with a :420: achievement.

Hopefully my quantity over content post meets your needs.

Go Red Socks:allgood::popcorn::slide::helpsmilie:

Hi trichomes :ciao:

No bats lend's to BattyNess. And don't worry about the Non-Coolness of a neighbor. Often in your part of the world, Laissez-faire is more common than Rat-a-MJ-guy. No guarantees, but other than an under-the-breath-cussing, I don't think he would pay you much harm.
:high-five:

:ciao: Happy Skunkyday yum :passitleft: yum. What's new in your yard?

I found 3 eggs from that moth mentioned in my summer rant.

fingers spread for scale, buds growing vertical & horizontal, with vigor
P8109040.png

:circle-of-love::peace:

I knew which bud that the moth got caught hiding her eggs on, they were in a small crevice that she must have backed her arse into, in order to get one of these 2 eggs all the way in, to the stalk. Inspection time spent, is worth every minute. :geek:

Fluxybud shows 2 very well hidden moth eggs, removed/crushed with tweezers.
P8109034.jpg

Nice spot. :geek:

I haven't been back to the Wild Wild Woods, but I will be egg inspecting as your paranoia has traveled through the interwebs to Sunny Spain. ;)

PS: please do not Thumb and Run, (like and split) today ONLY,

I encourage several extra keystrokes from my friends BRING IT! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Just so you know I read your whole Diabolical Weed induced rant Trix. Is that enough Keystrokes?

There should be an award for Moth Egg Inspector of the Month.
Oh, there is one... :joint:

Just so you know I read your whole Diabolical Weed induced rant Trix. Is that enough Keystrokes?

There should be an award for Moth Egg Inspector of the Month.
Oh, there is one... :joint:

Should we from here forth consider him the Columbo of all crimes Moth related. BTW I really take my hat off to you and your discovery of those eggs, ;)

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Fluxy has outgrown the tripod, you can see I have to use stakes to keep the netting from touching the colas,

she's just under 4 feet/ 1.2 meters, across :goof:

I hope you all have a great & green week :circle-of-love:

P8109054.png

Top of the morning to you, trichomes. Congratulations on a terrific moth-spot, a lovely sunset and a great rant. I love a rant. It's so.....cathartic. May there be a rainbow over your shoulder all week.
:thumb::ciao:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

The full moon on Sunday Aug 10,

will appear larger and brighter than any other full moon this year.
:party:

easy trichs, is the druid lunar ways rubbing off on you? :p

easy trichs, is the druid lunar ways rubbing off on you? :p

:rofl: thanks for stopping by OnTheMove, you're just in time to puff under the full moon :passitleft: the 6 P's :thumb:

Please tell me about your "lunar planting" :hmmmm:?

Back
Top Bottom