Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Very good feeling, like a forest. haha :circle-of-love:

J-sun! Glad you like my forest jungle pic from last year :cheesygrinsmiley:,

did you start your new LED-panel-thread? I'm looking forward to seeing all your grow lights we have to

choose from with all statistics, charts, graphs, specs, lumens, etc.:thanks:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

ah man there is roughly 10 amezia haze plants here, and 13 others unknown starins, that people began then forgot about lol.. ive adopted one i believe is a bagseed from nepal, the skunk XL, and 3 others lol.. crazy people, one guy just has so little motervation his 2 plants are still in 5 liter pots hahaha.. oh well i have given them simple advice at the time it needed doing, then they do act upon it so hey what can i do lol..

:welcome: how many liters are in a pint? i'm rusty on metric. i'm glad to have you join us, no offense but,

this is not a very metric friendly yard, lol. :circle-of-love:

I try to post both numbers to make everybody :cheesygrinsmiley: thanks for your shares, I'll catch up, soon :high-five:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Well...I certainly prefer Angel to Ruth! :rofl::rofl:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

I am metric impaired but when I hear liters I picture 2 liter bottles of soda!

Drone flying over my neighborhood, better not get in range of the yard, I may have to disable it's camera with my laser pointer. Those things have amazing range, they are controlling it from almost a quarter mile away.

I was late covering Fluxy tonight, as I started to cover her, a large moth was amongst her buds. The horror! I'll be picking the eggs off tomorow. I was able to catch it with one hand grab, like Kung-Fu snatching the pebble. (emoticons not working on Firefox)

oh, good to hear about your feedback. man~~:high-five:

I will make this about next week. you will get them first once they come. haha. :cheer:

I like the pictures of WW you just update. good photographer :thumb:

J-sun! Glad you like my forest jungle pic from last year :cheesygrinsmiley:,

did you start your new LED-panel-thread? I'm looking forward to seeing all your grow lights we have to

choose from with all statistics, charts, graphs, specs, lumens, etc.:thanks:

Good morning :420: Happy Shatterday to each and every one of you:circle-of-love:

Plant to tall? Tip o the Day:

If your girl gets too tall

trying to see over a wall

a solution for you all

rope her up, bend her over & stake her down

that's all
07214152.jpg

(no x intuendo daT/SG) :peace:

I found it too here in Croatia:trance:

More 420-MALWARE today. I don't like seeing that giant red screen, but my Lappy still works after seeing that yesterday so I ignored it.

why did I click ignore?

must be my quest for more

or maybe my addiction
to a those I : adore: . . , . . , , :adore: my 420 friends :party::circle-of-love:

Just doing a fast drive by. Plants are looking great. I myself wood rather tie a plant over than super crop. I've had to do a lot of super cropping in the past but I always felt any kink you put in a main stem has to hinder the flow of water and fert's. Kind of like a collapsed vein don't carry as much blood. Awhile back you was asking if she was going to grow over the fence. I knew she wood but I thought she'd get alittle taller still. Looks good my friend. Just my little 2 cents, well I think everyone knows how I feel about trimming off the sun leaves especially outdoors where there isn't really a need to, but every grower has a different style. Indoors now I trim a lot of leaves to let the light show thru the canopy, but outdoors you get plenty of light and even them small bottom branches and the inside ones produce nice colas. Well to each and this seems to be working for you. Keepem Green

Just my little 2 cents, well I think everyone knows how I feel about trimming off the sun leaves especially outdoors where there isn't really a need to, but every grower has a different style. Indoors now I trim a lot of leaves to let the light show thru the canopy, but outdoors you get plenty of light and even them small bottom branches and the inside ones produce nice colas. Well to each and this seems to be working for you. Keepem Green

thanks for the 2 cents, a subject with so many conflicting answers, lol. I like your share :thumb:

just fyi, that roped girl is from 2013 journal. thanks for stopping by :peace:

hi my green hands friend, hope you can corrupt your neighbor, :scratchinghead:, how do you deal with the odor of this monster sock you hide. ??

time to rise my glass to your White Widow, pic is very beautiful,

hi my green hands friend, hope you can corrupt your neighbor, :scratchinghead:, how do you deal with the odor of this monster sock you hide. ??

time to rise my glass to your White Widow, pic is very beautiful,

:hmmmm: good question tadlawid :high-five:

all I can do about the odor is continue praying to the :adore: wind gods :adore: asking to not blow the scent over the wall.

i think stink is much more pungent indoors, I never gave thought to the fact that uncool guy 3 doors down might "catch a whiff" & follow

his nose to Fluxy, if the wind is right. Now you're almost getting me "noid"

I'm glad you like the pics :thanks: for stopping by & leaving your comments :goodjob:

Summer Rant gives Fluxybud a good rating! Replies encouraged, this means YOU

:love::420:

:thanks::cheer:

edit here, MY SUMMER RANT:

pay attention or don't bother reading, thank you, I'm a bit whacked, possibly over-medicated.:Namaste:

after I taunt slowgro, there is a RANT, if you read the hole thing ,,,, you'll know, I'm starving!
this msg was going to be for sg, but something happened :lot-o-toke:
what up slowgro, thanks for stopping by, I saw your tracks but you didn't leave anything behind, I'm starving & all my :popcorn: is gone, nothing under the door mat and I'm missing a jar. You know my jars are your jars but you should leave a note. No worries, I made a note and you can count on me :wood: the day that your jars are cured. I'm sittin' out back in the BB-chair, pecking in the dark. Fogged in tonight, no chance at seeing some shooting stars. The streetlight that I have always wanted to shoot with black paint balls, the s-light that usually hits the girls, burned out :cheer: I love the bonus darkness, but I miss the bats, bats are my friend :high-five: bats, w/out the s-light, I can't see the beloved bats, picking off the so hated moths. But I'm liking the pitch black, just smoking into oblivion tonight. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm wondering if any members have seen moths near their plants recently. If there are friends out here, growing outside for the first time, and you see a moth near your girl/s, you should inspect every centimeter of your girl. These moths are professionals. They have learned over millions of years, just where to place the eggs so you will never see them, unless! you respect the DMERI aka Daily Moth Egg Inspection Routine. Just last night, I was late in deploying the moth net over Fluxy, when I approached her, I saw the fairly large moth, jamming her ASS into one of Fluxy's, cola-crevices. This morning, I found the well hidden eggs & squoze the life from them, between thumb & finger. This rant is obviously not slowgro specific any more. I just smoked a fatty of the cured Fluxybud & it is extremely affective!! slowgro, you know I'm just bustin' balls, when I heckle you for coming through the yard and leaving nothing but those BARE-footprints. I have to smooth the prints out, in order to see the next violator :cheesygrinsmiley: that's it for tonight, I'm done. If you liked this cronic induced rant, DO NOT thumb and run, I think that you should have to type, at least 10 keystrokes, to make everything even. My 1,000 to your ten. Let's see whe complies, who comprehends, who communicates & who comes correct. Next rant will be based on the number of replies, not thumb n runners.

end of rant, it;s all about clicking REPLY,,,,,,,, NOW!!!!! . show :green_heart: your :love: for :420:

I'm out of popcorn & I am fluxing' starving! so if you have nothing to type,

PLEASE just leave me a bag of pop-two , come on man, it's like 3 or 4 extra keystrokes,

to throw me a bag of green :popcorn: :thanks:

:surf:

real edit here

PS: please do not Thumb and Run, (like and split) today ONLY,

I encourage several extra keystrokes from my friends BRING IT! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:thumb: 420 people! - the googlegodz have been placated yet again - Creepy Stuff

​I got bl
ocked by Chrome and IE, so I checked headline news and saw there was no story. Figured it was no big deal and just did other stuff ... ummm ... like even off topic stuff. And there was a great sunset...(but I was about ready to call you if it still didn't work)

:green_heart:WW looks Angelic:green_heart:

:goodjob: :passitleft: :high-five:

And daT's back :love: and her girls are good!

:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom