Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

What Micro of camera are you guys using? ive been using a x53 been thinking about getting a x100

I&i

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

What Micro of camera are you guys using? ive been using a x53 been thinking about getting a x100

I&i

The Scope I use is the Plugable USB 2.0 Microscope. Costs about 60 bucks off amazon. Great purchase and very easy to use :)

Happy THCursday, my friend.......oh and to the rest of yous too :thumb: hey that place Does not ship here

Afternoon Trichomes! Hope you and the girlies are doing well! I have been remiss in my correspondence and I wanted to stop by and say hello!!! :ciao:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

I cleaned up low growth on NoLie, here are the small nodes that I cut off flush to the limbs and a ball of shade leaf in the corner.

I'll post her new look in little while. I wish all my friends the very, greenest of days :circle-of-love:

P8078945.jpg

The Scope I use is the Plugable USB 2.0 Microscope. Costs about 60 bucks off amazon. Great purchase and very easy to use :)

the one i got is a plugable usb x53 microscope. im just wondering as to what (x#) your micro is as im wanting to get a x100.

the one i got is a plugable usb x53 microscope. im just wondering as to what (x#) your micro is as im wanting to get a x100.

I have the usb scope, however, my 14 megapixel HD Olympus camera, in macro mode is what I prefer. The biggest problem is keeping the camera completely still, for a good shot. I'd say that to get that shot you saw from yesterday was the best out of my last, 20 to 40 trich pics.

I just posted a pic of the camera below, in my O T thread. thanks for asking, Gfcollective :thumb:

Superb. Just superb. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

:thanks: MrT, it is a, jewel of a pic.

Already ordered some. :)

nice pic share Glow, & you will love your yum-yum. I saw you in PeeJays yard today & accused you of "jumping ship," over here :rofl:

Thanks for the pic, Trix. Yep we are using the same stuff.

:thumb: you're a good man, I love your cars' bumper sticker.

I&i

I posted a reply & a pic of the camera for you below, in my Off Topic thread, my usb scope has no numbers or text on it, can't help you w/ th "x" / power. Thanks for the visit G :love:

I sent a friend to one of your threads for the DIY organic pesticide :high-five:

mine was 40 bux, not sure of the power/x but, it does video too.

Happy THCursday, my friend.......oh and to the rest of yous too :thumb: hey that place Does not ship here

bummer dude, my only suggestion is,,,,,, move :rofl: sorry Chopper, must only be good for countries that allow

beans to be sold as "souvenirs" I guess the US is not one of those countries that is exploiting gray areas.

Here's my late thumb :thumb:

no such thing as late in here, thanks for the visit PotChimp :circle-of-love:

Afternoon Trichomes! Hope you and the girlies are doing well! I have been remiss in my correspondence and I wanted to stop by and say hello!!! :ciao:

:allgood: :green_heart: ., . :cheesygrinsmiley:

NoLie is looking good! :thumb: :circle-of-love:

sent you a pm...

YEAH cloudy cloudy trichs', very beautiful pics, i can smell it here fluxer !

not any cloud in your sky just on your buds, so perfect !!

have a good life surf !!

It is 200x Micro, 200x optical magnification, 50x digital magnifciation

As promised, NoLie after thinning today

(cool shadow at bottom & left) :love: :420:
P8078948.jpg

Does it make me somewhat of a perfectionist/OCD orientated person, if this photo and it's symmetrical form give me a soothing sensation?

Here's my late thumb :thumb:

no such thing as late in here, thanks for the visit PotChimp :circle-of-love:
Well in that case I have one to give also. Great informative convos went on here today.

:thumb:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

C Sprite, I got behind on your reply, forgive me. Your girl s ready for some wire! Your goal is flux, tut or back-building? I would have to re-read the guides to give you the best suggestions. I already forgot which method LA recommended. No matter, I'm thinking you want to flux? Check out the first few pages of the (3) links at the bottom of LA's sig (linked below) and you will be on the best path, to succeed. If anything at all, does not make perfect sense, I am hear to assist as best that I can. Don't be shy to remind me if I stall on you again, I don't mind a bit:high-five:

3 pictorial :adore: guides HERE

another fluxer is Renegade69, BAR, Dennise, latinbudder, skunnymonster, PeytonManning, n more! find them and you meet all kinds of fluxers doing exactly what you are, all helping one another :high-five: thanks for your posting the progress.

Hi trichomes,

:hmmmm: I'm thinking that you meant to give this great advice to someone else as I have zero girls in play at this time. I'm already working on LA's yard, but will visit the others when I get the chance. :tokin:

Still lovin your pics..the cloudy trichs on Fluxy and the trim job on NoLie. They are the bomb!!

NoLie is looking good! :thumb: :circle-of-love:

sent you a pm...

got it, u r an :angel:

YEAH cloudy cloudy trichs', very beautiful pics, i can smell it here fluxer !

not any cloud in your sky just on your buds, so perfect !!

have a good life surf !!

:surf: thank you, fluxers rule!

It is 200x Micro, 200x optical magnification, 50x digital magnifciation
:geek: does it do video?
Does it make me somewhat of a perfectionist/OCD orientated person, if this photo and it's symmetrical form give me a soothing sensation?

kinda like a York peppermint patty, eh ? thanks for the visit, got a match? :passitleft:

Well in that case I have one to give also. Great informative convos went on here today.

:thumb:

I'm glad you liked it BAR, please join me & Glow :passitleft:

Hi trichomes,

:hmmmm: I'm thinking that you meant to give this great advice to someone else as I have zero girls in play. :tokin:

Still lovin your pics..the cloudy trichs on Fluxy and the trim job on NoLie. They are the bomb!!

:hmmmm: i could have sworn u posted a picture with a question this week???

i will have to go back and paste post properly. :thanks: for the "heads up" & yr visit, C Sprite, I'm glad u like the pics :circle-of-love:

(ignore my PM, lol)

:geek: does it do video?

kinda like a York peppermint patty, eh ? thanks for the visit, got a match? :passitleft:

Glow :passitleft:

Yes it does :) and I certainly do:roorrip::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom