Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

My pleasure, Trix. I'm excited you have some. It's great "whole food for plants." I like to think of bottled or powdered nutes as canned chicken soup, and things like Yum-Yum as tasty homemade soup made from the bones and meat of an organic free range chicken and lots of fresh vegetables. I encourage my plants to eat a whole food diet and not processed crap. :)

Sorry for the photo bomb, but I feel the need to promote whole foods for plants by posting another picture of some Yum-Yum bud. I feel it's my duty to promote whole food nutrition for our precious crops.

P1020860.JPG

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Here's a pic we have not seen yet, this is the very top-tip of one of Fluxy Lady's limbs. Some of the limb-tops are starting to "double up", forming two tops on one cola, while some limbs, are still growing the typical one top. In this pic you can(sort of) see the second top behind the front facing-top, this is a "double" tipped, top pic. make sense?:peace:

P8068925.png

We lost a seasoned 420 member today, B I D / Big Irish Dude :rip: :circle-of-love:

Flux me!:thedoubletake: Look at her!:whoa: Talk about a fluxing bad arse flowerchild. I don't how the flux you do it really. Well I do but I just wanted to use Flux in replace of .. well you know as frequently as possible in once post. Gorgeous pics for sure Trich's :)

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I use both in the soil, and also use the Yum-Yum mixed with some fresh soil and worm castings as a top dress.

Oh sweet I was following along nicely then. Sweet man again thankyou for the heads up on the resource. Much appreciated from a strictly organic gardener :)

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

White Widow has a new baby girl! The thick glass stayed warm in the tent by the fixture beside & touching the glass, the warm metal casing on the ancient fluorescent bulb fixture, gets up yo about 85, the glass near the lamp, stays just under 80. The other cutting is showing no roots yet. The new WW girl has been transplanted into a fresh soil mix, in a 1 gallon, tall pot.

P8068937.jpg

BAR & Spimp, I'm out of the DCS.

I got lucky today, it can be hard to a shot this close with no blur, this is better than most.

Taken from a low popcorn bud from Fluxy Lady

P8068933.png

I see your Trichome photo and raise you a Trichome photo. Reference my "1st 420 journal" ;) Gorgeous shots you know my soft spot don't ya Trich's ;)

Oh right! I must have misunderstood.

I was under the impression it was the Yum-Yum you were putting in the soil.

:rofl: You have me baffled, Glow. :hmmmm: I just put a small handful of Yum-Yum mixed in with my other soil ingredients.

You are now even more misunderstood, lol. Yes, the yum-yum goes in the soil.:yummy:

If you do a re-read it should clarify, I find re-reads very beneficial to me, especially when :lot-o-toke:

:rofl: I was confused by Peejay when he thought I meant Excelerite. But I meant Yum-yum in the soil, so he threw me off as if Yum-Yum was meant for something else. I just assumed he was using it in the soil based of its properties so I think the baffling was a shared effort. Sharing is caring right?

White Widow has a new baby girl! The thick glass stayed warn in the tent with the warm metal casing on the ancient fluorescent bulb fixture, very close to the cuttings. The other is showing no roots yet. The new girl has been transplanted into a fresh soil mix, in a 1 gallon, tall pot.

P8068937.jpg

Nice!

Fluxy's trichs are showing some cloudy - she may be finished sooner than October...

:thumb: :popcorn:

[Edit] Dang - slipped one in between Growlow and me!

I got lucky today, it can be hard to a shot this close with no blur, this is better than most.

Taken from a low popcorn bud from Fluxy Lady

P8068933.png

Superb. Just superb. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

I use both in the soil, and also use the Yum-Yum mixed with some fresh soil and worm castings as a top dress.

nice, I have a 25-30 gallon storage been with hundreds of happy worms that make an odorless, soil booster. thanks PJ, you just reminded me, I forgot to use the castings in my soil mix today.

OH Trichomes, You are building a small nature. but I think the MJ is the master. haha ~~:circle-of-love:

nice, I have a 25-30 gallon storage been with hundreds of happy worms that make an odorless, soil booster. thanks PJ, you just reminded me, I forgot to use the castings in my soil mix today.

My pleasure, Trix.

:high-five:

Flux me!:thedoubletake: Look at her!:whoa: Talk about a fluxing bad arse flowerchild. I don't how the flux you do it really. Well I do but I just wanted to use Flux in replace of .. well you know as frequently as possible in once post. Gorgeous pics for sure Trich's :)

thank you Glow. so you like those trix pics in my 2013 yard?

I'm glad you found that:goodjob:

Oh sweet I was following along nicely then. Sweet man again thankyou for the heads up on the resource. Much appreciated from a strictly organic gardener :)
yes, pj shared some goodies with us today. :ciao: PJ
I see your Trichome photo and raise you a Trichome photo. Reference my "1st 420 journal" ;) Gorgeous shots you know my soft spot don't ya Trich's ;)

you might say that, lol :thumb: i learn manygood things, about my peeps in here:circle-of-love:

:rofl: I was confused by Peejay when he thought I meant Excelerite. But I meant Yum-yum in the soil, so he threw me off as if Yum-Yum was meant for something else. I just assumed he was using it in the soil based of its properties so I think the baffling was a shared effort. Sharing is caring right?

I posted a pic to help with wtf is Yum Yum?? :cheesygrinsmiley: share & care :thumb:

Nice!

Fluxy's trichs are showing some cloudy - she may be finished sooner than October...

:thumb: :popcorn:

[Edit] Dang - slipped one in between :high-five: Glow and me!

you're suspect! :cheesygrinsmiley: both of you. I do not have to ask that cool dude that came in here with a name that is way too similar to yours Glow if he likes his new nickname, because he has extremely thick skin, must be like shark skin.

I concur slowgro, the bud/trix shown are from the very bottom, where it gets a little congested, I clean all the lower popcorn buds off the plant, all energy being focused on massive, single cola buds :yummy:
thanks for stopping in sg,:thumb: I definitely see some clouds, no amber trix yet.

Care to puff? :passitleft: I rolled a big fatty in case Teddy or Glow stop by, or anybody up at this hour is welcome to join us. I'm about zzzzzzzzzzzzz:peace:

I posted a pic to help with wtf is Yum Yum?? :cheesygrinsmiley: share & care :thumb:

Already ordered some. I was going over Peejay's journals and saw Yum-yum and a light bulb struck and a big smile reached from ear to ear. Cheers for sharing and caring. I think the confusion began when I was talking about how I got similar base nutrients I used to get from a Lake near my house in Australia. Then he linked that to maybe I meant Excelerite because he had explained how it is collected from a lake also.

Since we're sharing and caring I thought I'd share my favourite snapshot I took today that didn't go into my journal. I hope you don't mind me sharing it here. If so let me know and I'll remove it :)
Wowzers.jpg

OH Trichomes, You are building a small nature. but I think the MJ is the master. haha ~~:circle-of-love:

J-sun! :high-five: thanks for the visit, the worm farm is very low maintenance & very green, a lot of household food waste goes in there, that way the worm orgy will never stop growing in participators have sex in pitch black poop, with no odor.

I saw that KingJohn is going to run one of your "COB" lights, I am eager to see the good results. You found a great guy to run that new style LED light. Lots of good info is being exchanged in your LED journal/yard.

Keep up the good work, I noticed that you are very consistent in answering every single question, for the gang in your yard :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom