Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Sometimes they like it when you pretend to be gentle :)

:circle-of-love::laughtwo::laughtwo::rofl:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Very good to fix temps before growing dank thank you for the wake up welcoming :thumb:

what is temp? I'm not good at C° What are your ventilation plans?

I'll help you build anything, :geek: as long as it's On Topic :cheesygrinsmiley: :circle-of-love:

And if it's not on topic.....LOL Well....the setup we have now is.... a shower in an old motor home for the grow space, I installed one of those bathroom vent fans (550cfm) in the side wall at the top & built a carbon filter for it . in the door was a vent ....so I made a cover to block out light & have pc fan mounted to the door on the in side to blow air in....the vent fan will blow some more cfm's if I open the exhaust port a little more :cheesygrinsmiley:

oh yeah the temp hang around 84 now

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Goosebumps, thank you for the share,

tragic experiences are not something I can smile to while reading. :Hug here:

But know this!, escaping from the military school was very admirable,:high-five:

I like learning stuff like what you shared, about :420: friends,

:thanks: SoilGal :green_heart: oh & ,BTW,,,,, your yard rocks!! :party:

you have some nice looking trees in there :goodjob:
Oh dang, I thought I was being a little funny at least lol.
:hug: its not that admirable LOL all I did was unplug their little door alarm and jump a 4 foot fence; however the snowstorm that was going on and the fact that it was at midnight made for a rather unpleasant night of hiding from police and searchers. Its ok, I had thoughts of northern lights to warm me up and premonitions of NoLie :) then the next morning after the night of dead sun as I remember it (I thought the sun would never come out) I made my way to a gas station on I-70 after turning my school uniform inside out (to hide the logo) and used the phone to call my mom, crying like a baby. Hey it worked out in the end! And my relationship with my parents was all the better for it, although stressed at first.

Thanks for the yard-love, the feeling is mutual my friend :) and your slang might have me rapping some more Dre here soon if you don't watch out!
Oh and you're very welcome, I'm getting to know everyone here, y'all might as well get to know me! :circle-of-love:

I looked down and saw a bad word in your signature, I will now click the bad j-word, to see what you have customized.

I packed you a big boy, for your impressive contributions today

(if u can suck the whole nugget down you will see many stars, happens to me, not sure 'bout you) :bigtoke:

I saved this one for this morning. What better way than to wake and bake with my mates :cough::cough::cough: here :cough::cough: in Tri:cough:'s garden. Yowzer what a monster hit. Cheers mate

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Here's a pic we have not seen yet, this is the very top-tip of one of Fluxy Lady's limbs. Some of the limb-tops are starting to "double up", forming two tops on one cola, while some limbs, are still growing the typical one top. In this pic you can(sort of) see the second top behind the front facing-top, this is a "double" tipped, top pic. make sense?:peace:

P8068925.png

We lost a seasoned 420 member today, B I D / Big Irish Dude :rip: :circle-of-love:

Sometimes they like it when you pretend to be gentle :)

TOPIC SWITCH

translate all slang, the man was FULL of bad puns and invented malaprops
There is a lot of humor in confusion... even when accidental :)

Humor in confusion, full of bad puns and invented malaprops :rofl: well put, Rado :thumb:

Topic Switch:

SoilGirl is fearless, get her well restrainded.

the temp hang around 84 now

:thumb: I'm glad to see that you have it° almost, under control, sounds like a you have planned :geek: it well.

I see you getting around 420 & finding some great yards to visit, and I like to see it.

I'll be seeing you around real soon, Chopper :thanks: for the update

Oh and you're very welcome, I'm getting to know everyone here, y'all might as well get to know me! :circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love: you are a wonderful addition to any 420 yard SG :high-five:

if you bail on Fluxy, I just may have to come after you and lurk in your yard, begging you to forgive me :green_heart:.

I saved this one for this morning. What better way than to wake and bake with my mates here :cough::cough: in Tri:cough:'s garden. Yowzer what a monster hit. Cheers mate

:cough: :yummy: :thanks: Glow

Oh

and thanks for sharing a story with us SoilGal :high-five:, I love getting a short rant like yours :goodjob:

you are almost family here in 420 :love:

Sad for BID, i talked with him one time ! :circle-of-love: :rip:

Hi glorious fluxer :ganjamon: what incredible stories pop on this yard, Soilgirl you're my hero !!!!

Trix, I don't stop in here much - can only handle so many long journals and all that. I just read through a bunch. You have some Yum-Yum? You probably saw that over at my place. I love the stuff.

tadlawid :welcome: to the yard of a fellow 420 fluxer, I have a little something for the latest visitor, got a match :passitleft:

you haven't missed anything critical, just me getting Fluxy very ill back in April/May, the removal of some pics n posts,

one catfight, a few PM warnings, a suspension for the word "trade" and , I'll stop there.

That's your orientation, please feel free to ask, comment & participate!:high-five:

I am glad to have you aboard, did you bring any rum? I clicked your intriguing sig link and now I'm thirsty.:bitingnails:

I want be very happy to share with any fellow fluxer, just like your hi-jacked signature says, lol

Fluxers Unite make yourself at home. :circle-of-love: ..out .. . :surf:

Trix, I don't stop in here much - can only handle so many long journals and all that. I just read through a bunch. You have some Yum-Yum? You probably saw that over at my place. I love the stuff.

No worries Peejay, thanks for your visit, my girls seem to be thriving with "yum-yum". I first read about it it Spimps yard, now I have one of his sources :cheesygrinsmiley: thank you for sharing that. I see you helping MrTeddy (with the brown dog) His plants are looking good.

I mixed yum-yum into a batch of organic soil with some other good plant smacks like Dr Earth, Hi-Brix mollases (sparingly), I go easy on the additives when feeding. Still so much to learn. Stop by anytime, if anything looks wrong, I may just ask for your opinion, you shares are very,,, astute. :goodjob:

I think you're confuzzled a little. Spimp doesn't use Yum-Yum that I know of and I follow him. I could be wrong about that. I would have noticed if he does. As far as I know, I'm the only Yum-Yum user here. I turned Festus onto it and he had some plants going in it. As you know he is no longer around. I've also provided some to another grower here who is going to cook some soil up in the near future.

It feeds very well. Aside from being a little low in P for flowering it is very complete and needs little help.

Is this the stuff you have? Have you tasted it. It has a pleasant mild nutty flavor. Don't chew it for goodness sakes! You'll break your teeth on the little pebbles. Spit it out. Is this the stuff you have? This is a 25# sack, but you'll recognize the logo.

yum-yumscale_7-29.jpg

I don't know if I thanked you in your own journals but if not, thank you for this resource. I used to get something very similar from a lake bed in Australia with some pretty incredible mineral nutrients I used in my soil. So I was stoked to see you post about this great soil booster :)

Here's a pic we have not seen yet, this is the very top-tip of one of Fluxy Lady's limbs. Some of the limb-tops are starting to "double up", forming two tops on one cola, while some limbs, are still growing the typical one top. In this pic you can(sort of) see the second top behind the front facing-top, this is a "double" tipped, top pic. make sense?:peace:

P8068925.png

We lost a seasoned 420 member today, B I D / Big Irish Dude :rip: :circle-of-love:

Trichs...you sure take some mighty fine pics! Both NoLie and Fluxy are looking fantastic. :thumb:

I'm so sorry to hear about Big Irish Doode. Although I've never conversed with him, I did see a lot of his posts in various threads I've been reading and he seemed to be very respected and knowledgeable. :rip:

You may be thinking about the panca clay (Excelerite) that I use in my soil, Gro. That is mined from a dry lake bed and is a fantasic source of micro nutrients and a great facilitator of ion exchange when added to soil. Azomite is similar to Excelerite. Here's whats in Yum-Yum and what each ingredient provides:

Alfalfa Meal: Nitrogen; Vitamins-A, B, E, carotene, thiamine, biotin, pantothenic acid, niacin, riboflavin, folic acid, choline; 16 amino acids, co-enzymes, sugars, starches, protein fiber.

Cottonseed Meal: Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium.

Kelp Meal: Nitrogen; Potassium; Vitamins-A, B, B2 , C, calcium, pantothenate, niacin, folic acid; minerals-barium, boron, calcium, cobalt, copper, fluorine, iron, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, sodium, strontium, sulfur, zinc; 17 amino acids.

Greensand: Iron, Potassium, Silicate, Phosphorus, 30 trace elements.

Rock Dust: Calcium, Sulfur, Magnesium, Boron, Cobalt.

Rock Phosphate: Phosphorus, Calcium, Trace Elements.

Humate: Salts of Humic Acid - improve soil characteristics and aids in releasing other nutrients to plants in usable forms.

Dry Molasses: Carbohydrates, Sugars, Trace Elements - feeds and attracts beneficial soil organisms.

Guaranteed Analysis -Total Nitrogen (N) - 2.0% - Available Phosphate (P2O5) - 1.0%. Soluble Potash (K2O) - 1.0%.

Here is a picture of what the actual mix looks like:

yumyumm1.jpg

And here is some Yum-Yum smoke.

notm23.jpg

You may be thinking about the panca clay (Excelerite) that I use in my soil, Gro. That is mined from a dry lake bed and is a fantasic source of micro nutrients and a great facilitator of ion exchange when added to soil. Azomite is similar to Excelerite. Here's whats in Yum-Yum and what each ingredient provides:

Alfalfa Meal: Nitrogen; Vitamins-A, B, E, carotene, thiamine, biotin, pantothenic acid, niacin, riboflavin, folic acid, choline; 16 amino acids, co-enzymes, sugars, starches, protein fiber.

Cottonseed Meal: Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium.

Kelp Meal: Nitrogen; Potassium; Vitamins-A, B, B2 , C, calcium, pantothenate, niacin, folic acid; minerals-barium, boron, calcium, cobalt, copper, fluorine, iron, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, sodium, strontium, sulfur, zinc; 17 amino acids.

Greensand: Iron, Potassium, Silicate, Phosphorus, 30 trace elements.

Rock Dust: Calcium, Sulfur, Magnesium, Boron, Cobalt.

Rock Phosphate: Phosphorus, Calcium, Trace Elements.

Humate: Salts of Humic Acid - improve soil characteristics and aids in releasing other nutrients to plants in usable forms.

Dry Molasses: Carbohydrates, Sugars, Trace Elements - feeds and attracts beneficial soil organisms.

Guaranteed Analysis -Total Nitrogen (N) - 2.0% - Available Phosphate (P2O5) - 1.0%. Soluble Potash (K2O) - 1.0%.

Here is a picture of what the actual mix looks like:

yumyumm1.jpg

Oh right! I must have misunderstood. I was under the impression it was the Yum-Yum you were putting in the soil.

C Sprite, I got behind on your reply, forgive me. Your girl s ready for some wire! Your goal is flux, tut or back-building? I would have to re-read the guides to give you the best suggestions. I already forgot which method LA recommended. No matter, I'm thinking you want to flux? Check out the first few pages of the (3) links at the bottom of LA's sig (linked below) and you will be on the best path, to succeed. If anything at all, does not make perfect sense, I am hear to assist as best that I can. Don't be shy to remind me if I stall on you again, I don't mind a bit:high-five:

@Light Addict

another fluxer is Renegade69, BAR, Dennise, latinbudder, skunnymonster, PeytonManning, n more! find them and you meet all kinds of fluxers doing exactly what you are, all helping one another :high-five: thanks for your posting the progress.

I use both in the soil, and also use the Yum-Yum mixed with some fresh soil and worm castings as a top dress.

Here's whats in Yum-Yum and what each ingredient provides:

That is the type of post I just mentioned, I appreciate your sharing this with me/us.

Great information, no wonder they call it Yum-Yum, thanks again for your contributing, REPS.

I will be sure to check those links in your signature, the soil recipe first.

And that looks like a sticky nugget of green joy, in your, end-result-pic

Back
Top Bottom