Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

its like fcuking Madmax there i tell ya lol

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

:bravo: congratulations in advance. it looks growing up soon HAHA :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

Fluxy tops showing no sign of wanting to finish before Sept/Oct? :yummy:

P8119093.jpg

No hps or mh, just cfls .....started out with 4 bulbs and just adding from there until I ended up with the 28 bulb 637 cfl watts version . the area we grow in is 2.5' x 3' (motorhome shower) and I'd say right at 7' high. cooled by 550 cfm bathroom vent/fan mounted in the wall with a home made carbon filter for exhaust & on the intake side, the door has a vent already in the door so I attached a pc fan to help pull air in. We run our lights at night the temps with the lights on (28 bulb configuration) upper 90's so I'd have to crack the door the let heat out, then the temps would hang in the lower 90's. Now with the introduction of the leds the temps with the lights on are 86 with the door closed .....so I routed some air from the ac right in to the door vent on the outside...now the temps with the lights on are holding right at the 81/82 degree point & when the lights are off I got it set so it get to 68/69 degree point, but could go lower :volcano-smiley: right now we get about 12 degree temp drop between lights on & lights off :thumb:

:bravo: congratulations in advance. it looks growing up soon HAHA :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

::thanks: j-sun:high-five:

No hps or mh, just cfls .....started out with 4 bulbs and just adding from there until I ended up with the 28 bulb 637 cfl watts version . the area we grow in is 2.5' x 3' (motorhome shower) and I'd say right at 7' high. cooled by 550 cfm bathroom vent/fan mounted in the wall with a home made carbon filter for exhaust & on the intake side, the door has a vent already in the door so I attached a pc fan to help pull air in. We run our lights at night the temps with the lights on (28 bulb configuration) upper 90's so I'd have to crack the door the let heat out, then the temps would hang in the lower 90's. Now with the introduction of the leds the temps with the lights on are 86 with the door closed .....so I routed some air from the ac right in to the door vent on the outside...now the temps with the lights on are holding right at the 81/82 degree point & when the lights are off I got it set so it get to 68/69 degree point, but could go lower :volcano-smiley: right now we get about 12 degree temp drop between lights on & lights off :thumb:

Nice!!! great share ChopperBro:bravo:, I appreciate any LED/ tent tip shares.:circle-of-love:

I'll let you know when I need another:goodjob:

This White Widow gave me a healthy clone, I plan on "mothering"

that clone for some Widowfluxing in the new cave.

The nodes are stacking up very close compared to the Northern Lights.

WW minutes ago
P8129111.jpg

This clay pot did not want to be drilled through, so improvised with the wire that you can see,

wrapped around the pot, I use that to secure the 4 limbs, with more wire.

Haha, a pretty Mum~~ :circle-of-love:

WW minutes ago
P8129111.jpg

This clay pot did not want to be drilled through, so improvised with the wire that you can see,

:popcorn:

I'll be doing a lot of this through the week :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: as it's a bit hard to type. Who ever is driving this body left the wheel and I collapsed while on a ladder. So just cuz you don't see my cheeky remarks, just know I'm cheering at the screen. Loving the look of that WW ;)

Yikes! Heal fast

:circle-of-love: :popcorn:

Hi Trichomes nice WW.Try to tie rope around the lower edge of pot if that wire don't hold.Like that wire just few inches down so it will hold better.:rollit::passitleft:

WW minutes ago
P8129111.jpg

hey trics the pic with the wife was taken about two weeks ago iv not had the heart to go up since the back end of hurricane bertha tore through believe it or not she still had kick 40mph getting up 70mph on occasions. the other are of the auto I had in the garden +Speed from sweet seeds very nice smoke would have been amazing under lights. :peace:

pccccc.jpg
DSCF33521.JPG
DSCF33562.JPG

Chaka!!! great share from across the pond :goodjob:

Thanks for stopping by and showing us your guerrilla girl, I like it :high-five:,

things have been quiet round here, as far as catfights in the yard, the one you and I started is the most recent, lol. :circle-of-love:

Hi Trichomes nice WW.Try to tie rope around the lower edge of pot if that wire don't hold.Like that wire just few inches down so it will hold better.:rollit::passitleft:

thnks ghaze, tht wire is my friend, I have about kilometer of it on a spool rope is a good idea & i'D BE USING IT IF i DIDN'T GET ME SPOOL THAT WILL SURELY LAST ME A LIFETIME, LOL. gOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN, i'LL HAVE TO SEE WHAT YOU HVE GOING ON (DOH!)

Back
Top Bottom