As long as European descendents rule the Earth, you can count on that. At least the gets worse part. I always thought he meant the more bread you got the less $hit you eat, but before he could answer when I asked him to enlighten me, he stepped in front of a royal procession and got shot by the Emperor's henchmen. In anger I picked up a spear, threw it right through a carriage, and hit the Emperor's son right in the left nostril. I had to change my name to KwaiChanggKaine and flee the country, so I never found out what it meant. Sorry..... :confused:

Who needs a tv when you’ve got a talking chimp. Plus I swiped one of those weird cigars from your satchel while you were daydreaming.
After dealing with these GT x Thai Stick things for a while I’m not at all worried about a chocolope.

When you can walk across the rice paper without leaving a trace grasshopper, you will have learned..... :Namaste:
I would have used that giant rice paper to roll me a fatty like the world's never seen! :thumb: And that giant iron cauldron he carried out the door with his bare arms when he passed out in the snow? I'd use it to light that giant doob, henceforth having me a reason to pass out in the snow!

I was rummaging in search of a bottle of wine since the other one seems to have- oh yeah I remember what happened to it now... and I found my collection of bud wine. So thought- wtf :) I’ve sampled this a couple times and each time it was very good, in a strange way. But now it’s actually starting to reach a good cure. Cured wine- I like that concept.
Yum! I can’t believe it tastes so good. Wow- this stuff is going to be delicious. It has this crazy tart lemony taste and an amazing astringent fizz on the tongue. A really strong flavour, but actually good - unique and delicious and is only going to get better.
When did I make this stuff? I’ll have to dig back in the journal and look. Are we allowed to send wine cross-border? Unlikely, but if so I know what you guys are getting for Christmas.

Back to the fire... :passitleft:

Is that Dingo with with the cannabis wine , pass on the recipe to GT ...!

Just a random little note. If anyone remembers the year of fun and games I and many others enjoyed trying to get our contest prizes from CKS then they’ll get a laugh out of this. I gave the hard won coupon code, which ‘does not expire’, to Lexort. It doesn’t work. I PM’d their royal rep about this and guess what? No reply :rofl: even though they’ve been active on the forum since.
Looks like they’re not a sponsor here anymore as far as I can tell. So why come through on promises if you don’t have to, I suppose...
A fitting end to the whole dirty tale. Goodbye CKS.

Back
Top Bottom