Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Yeah, and... Whew! ;). I'm really glad that it as working well for you!

I love that guy!! "Whatcha gonna do?" I'm embarrassed to say, I really enjoy that show!

Im really happy about the biopsy results! :circle-of-love:

I'm so sorry that your situation isn't better with Jo... Thought you two were really getting along better lately? My wife and I are kinda "stuck" with one another in some ways for similar reasons. Usually though were pretty compatible, so I'm lucky that way.

Much love my friend! Natasha would have drove me crazy! My ex was like that. Made me late to my best friends wedding, and that was one of the last straws for me. Timeliness is a point of pride for me, and I was sooooo embarrassed about that (mortified). He understands now, years later, what I was going through with her.

X, man, your great!......I know what you mean though....what if none of them germ-ed!:smokin::smokin::cheesygrinsmiley:

There is something in that show that just makes me feel good inside. :clap:

Thanks about the biopsy. :thanks:

For some strange reason I thought that was the case between you and your wife. I just go along with Jo most of time, but then she does something that is just mean.....and the abyss opens again. We are like yoyos. So it goes.:slide:

We are same on time......When I say I'm going to be somewhere I mean it. Hawaii drives me crazy. Glad your Brother understands now.:love:

Hi OMM, I'm days/pages behind, it's gonna take a couple days to catch up...don't want to miss anything, but I had to reply to fish. Hope the results are good...haven't got that far yet, but I'm sending good vibes. Looking forward to the harvest pics and the story...I'll catch up soon as I can

:circle-of-love:
yes you are right about that.:cheer: but just because your on a diet doesnt mean you cant look at the menu

Hey Fish...I completely agree. Just remember, she (your wife) probably doesn't want to be read that menu. :shhh:

Ok, back to reading :yahoo:pics and a story are on the horizon...I can't wait

Hi OMM, I'm days/pages behind, it's gonna take a couple days to catch up...don't want to miss anything, but I had to reply to fish. Hope the results are good...haven't got that far yet, but I'm sending good vibes. Looking forward to the harvest pics and the story...I'll catch up soon as I can

Hey Fish...I completely agree. Just remember, she (your wife) probably doesn't want to be read that menu. :shhh:

Ok, back to reading :yahoo:pics and a story are on the horizon...I can't wait

Hey My Friend! :thumb: You should enjoy catching up, there' a few stories, but you will not like the Jo parts. :smokin:

Very Happy to hear the biopsy results were good :thumb::love:

Sounds to me like Jo is ill. I'll bet if she had clarity of mind that she would not choose to be the way she is.
Having said that, I also know what it's like to be trapped with someone based on circumstances. A few years back my fiance at the time was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. We never really know how we will react to a situation until we are faced with it and unfortunately he reacted with rage...mostly focused on me. I understood and didn't blame him but I still hated what he had become. There were way too many times I looked into the eyes of the man I loved as he choked me into unconsciousness, never knowing if this was gonna be the end for me...but what kind of woman would leave a dying man??? I was stuck. The only saving grace (as horrible as this sounds) was that I knew it was temporary...he would eventually get too sick to hurt me anymore. I just had to survive until that happened. I did and I have no doubt you will too.

I am sorry about your situation OMM but I applaud your doing the right thing and making the best of it.
For me finding a way to turn a negative into a positive (maybe even telling this story will do some good????) helps me deal with the bad stuff life brings and I suspect you are the same. I think the time you spend here on this site and the way you reach out to others is a positive consequence of what's happening in your life and you should be proud of the good you do.

Have a great day over there in paradise :surf:

Very Happy to hear the biopsy results were good :thumb::love:

Sounds to me like Jo is ill. I'll bet if she had clarity of mind that she would not choose to be the way she is.
Having said that, I also know what it's like to be trapped with someone based on circumstances. A few years back my fiance at the time was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. We never really know how we will react to a situation until we are faced with it and unfortunately he reacted with rage...mostly focused on me. I understood and didn't blame him but I still hated what he had become. There were way too many times I looked into the eyes of the man I loved as he choked me into unconsciousness, never knowing if this was gonna be the end for me...but what kind of woman would leave a dying man??? I was stuck. The only saving grace (as horrible as this sounds) was that I knew it was temporary...he would eventually get too sick to hurt me anymore. I just had to survive until that happened. I did and I have no doubt you will too.

I am sorry about your situation OMM but I applaud your doing the right thing and making the best of it.
For me finding a way to turn a negative into a positive (maybe even telling this story will do some good????) helps me deal with the bad stuff life brings and I suspect you are the same. I think the time you spend here on this site and the way you reach out to others is a positive consequence of what's happening in your life and you should be proud of the good you do.

Have a great day over there in paradise :surf:

Thanks about my biopsy :love:

Your right of course...Jo is ill. She blows up at the mention that she needs help. Thank goodness she is at war with one our neighbors right now and not me.

I kid you not, if they make any noise, she blows an Air Horn at them.

Thank you for telling me about your fiancée, that had to be living hell.

You got it. Telling the story helps. I love being positive and I don't see that changing in me. Like you, I've been in some bad spots in my life, but I just can't help loving life. Your also right that I so enjoy 420 and the good people, like yourself, that I know here. Family!

Thank you MsMe!

Msme, you words were perfectly put, I couldn't have said it any better. I remember the physical abuse I use to take, I was just lucky that I never had any broken bones. I remember me and the rat had an altercation and my parents showed up at my door. I had bruises on me and I was so embarrassed. My mother took me to the police station to get a protection from abuse order done and the police had the nerve to tell me that they couldn't do anything because the bruises looked old when they weren't. And to be grateful I didn't have a busted lip or jaw. I totally lost it, my mother had to pull me out of there, also embarrassed because I never used profanity in front of my mother.

Thanks Queen, One worry out of the way!
Jo doesn't know she's doing things some times. It's awful, but I just try to stay out of her way. Since about 4 months into our marriage I've tried to get her to see somebody. No way!
It's impossible for her to see her self. TV is her big thing.....if you interrupt her, you might lose an arm.

Thanks for explaining her situation a little better. I feel bad for her and feel even worse for the neighbors who are feeling her wrath. But it does take the heat off you for the moment.

OMM - was just reading about your eye appt. :woohoo: so gald you have good news.

Did you get the address I sent you? Just wondering as I lost some emails yesterday.

I took Queen under my wing and will be helping her with a legal problem, I'm so stoked
when I can be of help to anyone with legal problems. It is alot of work and I am at
times overwhelmed. But the positive effect makes me feel all warm inside.

So sorry to hear Jo gives you and others hell. maybe you need to take a vacation.
Will be checking in here and there, cant get to far behind it will mean more reading.

Super news on the biopsy, OMM.

At 61, I had my first Colonoscopy today. Both my parents died of colon cancer, so I was a little nervous. All clean, except 3 polyps, which were removed.

Reading about the ladies and abusive situations made me smile at a long forgotten memory.
You see, I punched my wife once. Her dad showed up at the door the next day with a shot gun. He said, “I heard you hit Sandy.” I said, “Yea, she was coming at me with a CHAIR!” He stood there a second or two then said, “Ok” and walked off. That was 35 Years ago and we are still together. Oh and my late Father-in-law and I got along great after that.

Later my friends.

I read your post on the Thsea thread about the PE. I was looking to order some beans and saw Barney and G13 both have PE autos. I know you like yours. Is it G13 also?

glad to hear about the biopsy thing going good for you O
funny how opposites attract
also for you ladies, why do all the nice guys gets passed up and you all get sucked in by the buttholes

Msme, you words were perfectly put, I couldn't have said it any better. I remember the physical abuse I use to take, I was just lucky that I never had any broken bones. I remember me and the rat had an altercation and my parents showed up at my door. I had bruises on me and I was so embarrassed. My mother took me to the police station to get a protection from abuse order done and the police had the nerve to tell me that they couldn't do anything because the bruises looked old when they weren't. And to be grateful I didn't have a busted lip or jaw. I totally lost it, my mother had to pull me out of there, also embarrassed because I never used profanity in front of my mother.

Thanks for explaining her situation a little better. I feel bad for her and feel even worse for the neighbors who are feeling her wrath. But it does take the heat off you for the moment.

Hi Queen, Yes, Jo is something. You have to be on guard all the time, she changes quickly. Sometimes though she is happy and almost sweet. She did something dumb yesterday...realized it....looked very cute when she realized what she had done. :Namaste:

glad to hear about the biopsy thing going good for you O
funny how opposites attract
also for you ladies, why do all the nice guys gets passed up and you all get sucked in by the buttholes

Thanks Chronic :thumb:

I think they are attracted to bad boys....bit of a thrill ? Until they find out, they are really are bad boys.

Hell, I don't know!
:thedoubletake:

OMM - was just reading about your eye appt. :woohoo: so gald you have good news.

Did you get the address I sent you? Just wondering as I lost some emails yesterday.

I took Queen under my wing and will be helping her with a legal problem, I'm so stoked
when I can be of help to anyone with legal problems. It is alot of work and I am at
times overwhelmed. But the positive effect makes me feel all warm inside.

So sorry to hear Jo gives you and others hell. maybe you need to take a vacation.
Will be checking in here and there, cant get to far behind it will mean more reading.

Hi seagem ! Thanks. Eye is fine! Hope you like puns. :Namaste:

Yes, I did get your mail....sorry I haven't answered...it's been a bit busy around here. Harvested another girl, one more to go!:love:

That is fantastic seagem! We all love Queen so much! 420 keeps showing us at our best, this time it's you. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I would rather she take the vacation. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Super news on the biopsy, OMM.

At 61, I had my first Colonoscopy today. Both my parents died of colon cancer, so I was a little nervous. All clean, except 3 polyps, which were removed.

Reading about the ladies and abusive situations made me smile at a long forgotten memory.
You see, I punched my wife once. Her dad showed up at the door the next day with a shot gun. He said, "I heard you hit Sandy." I said, "Yea, she was coming at me with a CHAIR!" He stood there a second or two then said, "Ok" and walked off. That was 35 Years ago and we are still together. Oh and my late Father-in-law and I got along great after that.

Later my friends.

Hey Hermit, good to see another old fart in here! Good for you! Keep watch...it happens fast. Obviously you know it's hereditary. You just saved yourself a lot of trouble. :thumb:

I love it! Another story teller. That one was great! Don't be a stranger, please.:thanks:

I read your post on the Thsea thread about the PE. I was looking to order some beans and saw Barney and G13 both have PE autos. I know you like yours. Is it G13 also?

You are right my friend....G13 is the one you want!:thumb:

Cant speak for you other fellas but...

I'm sexy and I know it.

The ladies dig that. ;)

Oh! Man X. That opened my comment closet.

I'll just say "Good on You!"
:bravo::cheesygrinsmiley::grinjoint:

A small Up Date

THsea and I trimmed the White Russian today. 31 Grams Dry! Smokes good. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

31grams_jpg.JPG

wr35.jpg

All the strains for next grow are in they're Airpots. Only one is seeming to have a bit of trouble. If it doesn't make it, A PE from G13 will be added. :surf:

Back
Top Bottom