White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

Well hiya back atcha Sauga :ciao: feel like cocka today so chillin on the couch and catching up on journals when I really wanna/and needta be doing other things (not that journal reading isn’t fun and informative). Hope your day is going good so far and always a pleasure to have ya stop by:hug:

lol, I felt like that last week. You'll be better tomorrow. Enjoy the rest if you can :)
Thank you I’m doing my best to just chill. I felt like this the day before yesterday then yesterday felt a lil better so got all my stuff done then woke up this morning icky all over again. Maybe just needed another day I reckon. Glad your feeling better and I’m sure I’ll be back up tomorrow :love:

So since I’m kinda couch bound today I’ve had all kinds of time to think and my plan is to do the final defoliation on day 21 as usual. I however noticed a couple of very low lying branches on the Jacks that are just completely getting shaded out and will never make it up top in time. I’m on day 13 of 12/12. Is it too late/too early to remove a couple of low branches? I really should have just taken them off when I did my pre- 12/12 defole but was tryin to give them a chance. Just don’t wanna stress them out or stop their stretch by doing so. I tried to get a good pic but they are so friggin bushy pic just wouldn’t come out right. Any suggestions would be super helpful (would be done tomorrow if it’s safe to do so).
123BC4C9-632C-4534-BD34-8901048A31D2.jpeg
3D076372-D0FB-45AA-AD2B-5CDE191FCC74.jpeg
DC8202F1-44CC-4ADA-A9A6-0C70B730F108.jpeg
16697379-254D-4D6A-95F5-B13448B33391.jpeg
0A67D85F-28F9-4949-9B74-49AB156D6E53.jpeg

I’m on day 13 of 12/12. Is it too late/too early to remove a couple of low branches? I really should have just taken them off when I did my pre- 12/12 defole but was tryin to give them a chance. Just don’t wanna stress them out or stop their stretch by doing so.
You'll want to wait for the stretch to end. Once done, remove any lower branches that wont make it to the canopy.

You'll want to wait for the stretch to end. Once done, remove any lower branches that wont make it to the canopy.
Thank you that’s what I thought but then started second guessing myself while twiddling my thumbs :love:

That's a problem

Correct answer

I know that :Rasta:

You're smarter than you know!
I’m a bonehead sometimes :laughtwo: I started typing a response to you earlier and realized I never sent it! Thank you for your kind words and thank you for everything else you do! As always appreciate ya
:thanks::green_heart::Namaste:

lol, I write lots of things then forget to hit send... or I quote something from another thread that makes no sense at all. I debate whether it's age or the weed but it's most likely both :)
:laughtwo: Same on both ends! :laughtwo: but the memory loss allows me to watch the same episode on tv a few times and enjoy it like I haven’t seen it before ..so there’s that :laughtwo:
You rang?
:goof:
:laughtwo::laughtwo::rofl::rofl: You so siwwy B! :ciao:

Haha, I'm with you there! I love British mystery shows like Midsomer Murders and I never run out of "new" episodes.
I know right! Great isn’t it :laughtwo: Before my son moved out he was like mom I’ve seen this episode 3 times already:laughtwo: I was like huh:hmmmm: well I sure don’t remember it:laughtwo:

Hiya Candy! I hope you and yours have a very safe, healthy and prosperous 2020! I look forward to watching plenty more of your grows. Happy New Year!
Aww :thanks: Sauga and same to you and yours! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom