White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

Happy New Year candycane, looking forward to watching you grow in 2020!
:thanks: Hutch! I hope you and yours have a Safe, warm and Happy New year! 2020 here we come!

Happy New Year, Candy :party:
Hope it's the best year ever for you and yours !

Happy New Year, Candy :party:
Hope it's the best year ever for you and yours !
:thanks: Cass! I hope the same for you and yours as well :hug:
:party:

Happy new year @Virgin ground have a great night! Big plans or quiet night?

happy new year @candycane hope you have a great evening! are you celebrating, or having a quiet night?
Happy New Year BLS! I am drunk at home and very happy about it. I have some whiskey, some chocolate, some sweet music and y'all. :love: :love:
You have big plans or just chillin here??

Sounds like a great time! @Virgin ground

my father is down for a visit, and my daughter has him busy reading every book that’s on her shelf. I’m the ass hole that’s sitting on my phone, but he’s here to see his granddaughter, not me lol! I’ll put the phone down eventually, just trying to wish everyone a great night, and have some chit chats along the way! :high-five:

Thanks CC! Enjoy your quiet night! I know I am! Our supper was just over with about fifteen mins ago and I’m ready for some sleepy time!
I feel ya! My man went out for a few drinks and I’m just enjoying the quiet, some tokes and reading journals. Definitely don’t think I’m making it to midnight. :hug:

Killer grow candy cane. I’m a little late but looks like the flowers are about to pop so I will hang around and check it out.
Happy new year
:thanks: Shotta and :welcome:! Happy to have ya stop by! Happy New year to you too!
:party:

The girls are 86 days above ground, 16 days into 12/12, and are on early flower day 9.
PP2 has been growing like crazy she is several inches taller than the rest so today to hopefully slow her down some I went ahead and took some leaves and lower lying branches off of her, I’ve cut down her stand as low as I possibly can so fingers crossed she slows down some. I also increased their feed a few days ago to 5.5gr/g of MC and they all tolerated it very well. They are all stretching/getting taller just have tighter node spacing as opposed to PP2 even the one of the same exact strain. Anywho they are all happy as clams and doing well thankfully :love: I hope everyone is having a great day:hug:

Also does anyone have any suggestions on how to clean this junk off my fabric pot?
EA18032C-92A2-4B3D-BF4E-7E36D96073C7.jpeg
24DE56C8-D4C5-48BD-81F7-FFCF0F02145E.jpeg

Hey CC, that power plant is friggin insane!!! It all looks great until you showed the side view! o_O To slow her stretching down, Penny taught me to make a little pinch on the leaders. Not enough to make it tip over (supercrop) but enough to make a ‘bruise’. As for the junk on your pots, I just vacuum it away. Just be careful not to catch any leaves in the hose, it tears them up. ;)

Hey CC, that power plant is friggin insane!!! It all looks great until you showed the side view! o_O To slow her stretching down, Penny taught me to make a little pinch on the leaders. Not enough to make it tip over (supercrop) but enough to make a ‘bruise’. As for the junk on your pots, I just vacuum it away. Just be careful not to catch any leaves in the hose, it tears them up. ;)
Lol thank you HH! Thank you for the tip too on the pinching and the cleaning I’ll be sure to avoid the leaves when I vacuum :laughtwo:
Happy New Year Candy! Looking forward to some big flowers in here soon!
Thank you Dutch that’s what I’m hoping for! Happy New Year to you and yours as well :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom