White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

They look nice CC!
Thank you Shotta :ganjamon:
Hiya Candy!

Maybe a week more before they stop stretching. Gotta go grab some pics and do a small update for me too. Have a good night!
Yeah that’s kinda what I was figuring , it’s cool if the other girls wanna keep stretching just needed to try to slow down miss PP2 tryin to be all taller than the rest and not listening to me :ganjamon: I gave her leads a little pinch and I hope you have a good night too:)

I'm a rogue. I had to drop a runner that was getting too close to the lights at mid stretch. Supercropped her completely and didn't see any effects afterwards, but I like the pinching idea much better! Good tip passed on to you and now me. What a great place this is when you listen to the right people.

I'm a rogue. I had to drop a runner that was getting too close to the lights at mid stretch. Supercropped her completely and didn't see any effects afterwards, but I like the pinching idea much better! Good tip passed on to you and now me. What a great place this is when you listen to the right people.
Big thanks to @Pennywise :adore:

Absolutely on both! One of the many many reasons I love this place :love: :hug:

The girls are 20 days into 12/12 (13 days of flower) I bumped up their feed to 5.8gr/g MC and so far they are tolerating it very well. Tomorrow will be the last big defoliation day and I’m more than ready for that to get rid of the stuff that’s just not gonna amount to anything and leaves that are blocking especially on the Jacks they are bush monsters. Since flip PP1 has doubled in height, PP2 has almost tripled in height, WW1 & WW2 have a lil more than doubled in height, both Jacks have also a lil more than doubled in height. The smells are really starting to amp up and I’m loving it.
I hope everyone is having a great afternoon and thanks for stopping by :Rasta:

Looking like they are very happy and the perfect color green. I’m sure I could go back and see but what light do you have those under? Mars hydro? Cool plant stepping stools too! :thumb:
Thank you Shotta! :) I won that Mars Hydro TS 3000 on the promo before last thankfully! I have a Mars SP 250 in route that should be here today for the 2x4. Thank you on the stands too, I made those several months back with some of those cube shelf grate things and built around them using 2x2’s and 2x4’s with my kreg jig and wood glue and they’ve definitely been handy!

Looking fantastic Candy! That's some stretch on the PP2 Next revision to your beautiful stands will be to make them height adjustable... a leg wihin a leg :)
:thanks:Sauga! And yessssss that’s a fabulous idea with the legs! Now I just gotta figure out how to implement that..hmmm that gives me something to exercise my brain :hmmmm: thank you again :)

Yep, I said it before, and I’ll say it again. Damn that’s a nice light! very bright!

how does it do for putting off heat?
Thanks B I’m definitely lovin it! I put the ballasts on the outside of the tent so there is absolutely no heat issues whatsoever, if anything I have to put a heater in there with them sometimes :laughtwo: but at least it makes it where I can control if they need it or not.
:laughtwo: :ciao: Back atcha! Hope you’re doing ok this evening!
:lot-o-toke:

I think we must have flipped almost the same day! Looking really good, love the way that tall PP stretched, like those long shoots are going to fill in and be one big bud.
:thanks: Hutch! I think we sure might have flipped pretty close! I’m hoping sure hoping for the big long colas crossing my fingers tight!
:meditate:
Looking awesome in there!
:thanks: Mota! :Namaste:

Yesterday was a bit of a stressful day. It was final defole day (21 days of 12/12) which I’ve been looking forward to but my mom and her friend stopped by and he asked me if I could take care of his plants for 2 months so he could have elective shoulder surgery.. I’ve had 9 surgeries in the past 3 years and put off revision surgery for bilateral carpal tunnel and bilateral cubital tunnel (failed surgeries the first go around). I put those surgeries off due to financial reasons/high co-pay and the need for downtime/too many responsibilities . He has put this surgery off for over a year and now decides he needs it just after putting his 12 girls into flower..I told him between helping take care of my mom while she recovers , my 12 plants along with my other daily duties along with having issues with my own health I couldn’t handle taking on his crop as well. He kept pushing the issue making me feel like an a%#hole. I totally don’t mind helping and have already taken care of them for two weeks while he went on vacation, am I in the wrong for saying no because of already being overwhelmed?
Sorry for the venting just woke up feeling frustrated about the situation.
Anywho I did snap a few pics yesterday and will update with more pics in a couple of days. The girls took it well and I feel like the airflow and light to the buds will keep things moving along in the right direction. Hope everyone has a great day today :love:
:meditate:

You are definitely not an asshole. Honestly, he kinda sounds like an asshole for not accepting that you’re not able to help this time. The pitfalls of doing him a favor once is that he’s going to assume you will do it anytime? No, no, no. Not right. Don’t think on it for one more second CC, you have to take care of yourself first and frankly, you’re smart for knowing your limits. #noguilt

Ok, rant over. ;) Nice job on the defol! Is that plant crazy big or are you just a tiny thing? Both? :laughtwo: What a beautiful plant!
ps - cute house!

You are definitely not an asshole. Honestly, he kinda sounds like an asshole for not accepting that you’re not able to help this time. The pitfalls of doing him a favor once is that he’s going to assume you will do it anytime? No, no, no. Not right. Don’t think on it for one more second CC, you have to take care of yourself first and frankly, you’re smart for knowing your limits. #noguilt

Ok, rant over. ;) Nice job on the defol! Is that plant crazy big or are you just a tiny thing? Both? :laughtwo: What a beautiful plant!
ps - cute house!
Thank you HH that made me feel a bit better! :love:
That girl is pretty big, although I’m 5ft exactly so I’m pretty short :laughtwo: I sent my kiddos that pic and my boy chimed back with a similar response:laughtwo: Thank you on the compliment to the house it’s been a work in progress:)

Why start plants and put them into flower if your gonna be gone and not able to care for them. Same thing when people get a dog and don’t care for it like they should...shitty dog owners. Tell him you will watch them every other day and you want a percentage of the grow lol.

Great little defol. I am a big fan of defol especially in tight spaces. To me it’s very important. Some people not so much.
They look great though candy :thumb:

He shouldn't have pressed after you gave him an answer.
Are you his last honest hope?? Does he have family or a spouse that can take over?

Back
Top Bottom