White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

Your plants are really stretching nicely! I agree with the rest of the gang about not helping your mother's boyfriend. Pressing you like that was unnecessary and is sure to cause guilt and stress in any sensitive person. He should know better!
Thank you Hutch! The more I thought about the situation the more I was just irritated by it which made me feel a lil better about being able to say no. I’m super happy with the stretch on the girls nice node spacing especially on the Widows.I’m just hoping that PP2 is done with hers the light is now all the way up and she is exactly at the lowest recommended height. At day 25 of 12/12 today and I measured her and from yesterday there was no change in height thankfully.
I’ll be re-making the stands on Monday to get the other girls up to a closer height.
:meditate::Namaste:
Looking superb CC! :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:
Thank you B as are yours! :smokin: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Update
The girls are day 28 of 12/12 and 21 days flowering. I’ve been a busy bee getting things in order got the drivers on heatsinks

and got the modified stands finished!
Here’s some pics of how it went
First I measured for what I needed then cut and sanded then onto the Kreg Jig for the pockets holes

Then I attached the legs with wood glue and pockets screws and those Kreg clamps sure are helpful
Then I measured where I needed to place the side bars and made my marks then pulled out my trusty clamps and wood glue and in went the Kreg screws

Now this is where it gets tricky for me and a second hand would be super helpful but if ya just cuss a little... maybe a lot (it helps I promise) then take a deep breath and use your face , knee and shoulder to hold and maneuver take that half of the stand that’s built and place it on the other half then finally get the clamps right and bam just screw in the last of the Kreg screws and ya got yourself a custom frame for a plant stand

I wasn’t quite done and painted mine white and realized I was out of heavy duty brackets to hold the grate thingy’s so I improvised and used some heavy duty zip ties for added strength.

Now onto the ladies

The jacks are really starting to frost up and are forming what seems like is gonna be some dense buds.
The PP2 has some unhappy leaves up top but I had had the light at 80% was recently bumped up to 100% and she did give me one last bit of stretch that put her closer than the recommended height to the light. Soooo today I was able to get the light up even more with removing the ratchet straps and using zip ties got the light all the way up to the bars and now it is 13” above the top of the PP2 canopy. The lighting came out kinda funky on these next two pics for some reason

They are kinda almost pointing down like nitrogen tox but I’m only on 6gr/g MC and there isn’t any burnt tips either. That’s why I’m thinking she was just too close the recently bumped up light along with some very slight taco-ing. I figured I’d give it a few day with the light raised to the correct height and see if it helps unless someone sees something I don’t.
Thanks for stopping by and hope y’all have a great night !
:peace::green_heart::Namaste:

Nice job on those stands, Candy!
And the plants are all looking great...but the 2 jacks are looking particularly good :thumb:

looking sweet. I would say the light got a little too intense possibly. Can I buy a plant stand jk.
Those things are super sick. :lot-o-toke:
:laughtwo: Thank you Shotta!:ganjamon:
Nice job on those stands, Candy!
And the plants are all looking great...but the 2 jacks are looking particularly good :thumb:
Thank you Cass :) those Jacks are definitely winning so far in Bud formation!:love:

I just realize you have two days on me in 12/12 on the WW. Your light is doing a better job than mine on them . I’d say your a great carpenter they look store bought once you got through with them ! Great work on your girls I see they get all the TLC they need !

I just realize you have two days on me in 12/12 on the WW. Your light is doing a better job than mine on them . I’d say your a great carpenter they look store bought once you got through with them ! Great work on your girls I see they get all the TLC they need !
Thank you West! I thoroughly enjoy woodworking (even when I get frustrated :laughtwo: ) and I really enjoy pampering the girls and yesterday I got to mix the two together.:love:
Your girls look fabulous and very well taken care of :ganjamon: :Namaste:

then take a deep breath and use your face , knee and shoulder to hold and maneuver take that half of the stand that’s built and place it on the other half then finally get the clamps right and bam just screw in the last of the Kreg screws and ya got yourself a custom frame for a plant stand
A clever little cookie you are. :bravo: on the stands. :)

They are kinda almost pointing down like nitrogen tox but I’m only on 6gr/g MC and there isn’t any burnt tips either. That’s why I’m thinking she was just too close the recently bumped up light along with some very slight taco-ing.
Most of the tops are flat and not really reaching for the stars. Nothing wrong with that as they are getting a lot of light. But when they droop down that becomes an issue. The higher that light goes the more praying they will do. The tacoing is a good sign they were too close since your feeding habits are good and your environment appears to be dialed in. Good call.

Awesome update candy! And great build! Your super handy with tools! Gotta love a women with power tools!! :rofl: Plants are looking great as well!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Lol :laughtwo: thanks B! Tools was all I was asking for during Christmas and my birthday for the past 3 years and got a nice lil stockpile of useful ones now! Told my man it’s like a gift for both of us:laughtwo:
A clever little cookie you are. :bravo: on the stands. :)

Most of the tops are flat and not really reaching for the stars. Nothing wrong with that as they are getting a lot of light. But when they droop down that becomes an issue. The higher that light goes the more praying they will do. The tacoing is a good sign they were too close since your feeding habits are good and your environment appears to be dialed in. Good call.
:thanks: Sauga! The second opinion is always super helpful. If they still are acting that way in a couple of days I’ll just bump the light intensity down a smidge, I’m hoping that raising it was enough tho.:hug:

Lol :laughtwo: thanks B! Tools was all I was asking for during Christmas and my birthday for the past 3 years and got a nice lil stockpile of useful ones now! Told my man it’s like a gift for both of us:laughtwo:
I feel like Tim the tool man when I go to the tool section! :cheesygrinsmiley: :laugh:

I just bought my self a bunch of hilti tools (as a Christmas present to my self) cordless reciprocating saw, router, hammer drill, radio, tool bag, multi battery charger, and a couple extra battery’s to go with the four I already have. Mmmmm tools!:slide:

I feel like Tim the tool man when I go to the tool section! :cheesygrinsmiley: :laugh:

I just bought my self a bunch of hilti tools (as a Christmas present to my self) cordless reciprocating saw, router, hammer drill, radio, tool bag, multi battery charger, and a couple extra battery’s to go with the four I already have. Mmmmm tools!:slide:
Nice!! :ganjamon:I use to spend all day looking at stuff and adding to my Dream/wishlist! Come spring when the weather is better I’m gonna get back on building a proper workbench (working on the floor is killing my knees and back) and I gotta get a new tablesaw eventually! The slide rail has a 16th of an inch dip in it and when I was trying to make a top to my coffee/snack bar I kept getting off by a 16th in the center of the plank. It all worked out in the end as I just squeezed the hell outta them in clamps but would have been so much easier and cleaner if I could have had a completely straight edge. One can dream :)

Ahh, what’s a 16th of an inch between you and me!!;)

I’ve got a 12” double bevel sliding compound mitre saw, but that’s one thing I don’t have is a table saw. I need to get my self one.
Sweetness on the Miter Saw they are so very versatile. Table saws are soooo super handy to have! I’ve got a 12” Ryobi compound Sliding miter saw with LED it was my first purchase a few years ago that I saved like mad for and I love that thing! My hubs kept telling me to quit trippin about the 16th :laughtwo: and it’s not normally a big deal but trying to do fine detail it becomes a PITA real quick and can throw out being square which makes the whole project that much harder to try and force each next piece into being square or I’m just too OCD about it which could definitely be the case:laughtwo:

I’ve got a 12” Ryobi compound Sliding miter saw with LED
Is that awl you got :cheesygrinsmiley:

My life is milling machines, lathes, drill presses, hammer drills, come alongs and whatever else I can get my dirty little hands on. But when I get home, I prefer Dos Equis!

Is that awl you got :cheesygrinsmiley:

My life is milling machines, lathes, drill presses, hammer drills, come alongs and whatever else I can get my dirty little hands on. But when I get home, I prefer Dos Equis!
Lol :laughtwo: Sweeeet!! I do have a planer that my hubs got me, a couple of nail guns, router with a drill press hubs got used for me(no directions so I’ve gotta watch some videos) and various other odds and ends. Would LOVE a lathe and would join in on the Dos Equis with ya:laughtwo:

Update
The girls are 31 days into 12/12 and are on day 24 of flower. I have them all still on 6gr/g MC. The top leaves still looked a little upset yesterday so last night I bumped the light intensity down a a slight tick and will see how it goes. Alls well so far as I can tell in the Casa Buds are forming, getting sticky and nice and frosty :love:
Hope everyone has a great evening/night/day! :smokin::Namaste:
Really wish I could get better pics but here they be

Update
The girls are 31 days into 12/12 and are on day 24 of flower. I have them all still on 6gr/g MC. The top leaves still looked a little upset yesterday so last night I bumped the light intensity down a a slight tick and will see how it goes. Alls well so far as I can tell in the Casa Buds are forming, getting sticky and nice and frosty :love:
Hope everyone has a great evening/night/day! :smokin::Namaste:
Really wish I could get better pics but here they be

Looking really nice and green candy. Your plants will kill.

Back
Top Bottom