White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

Opinions pretty please
The girls on day 40 of 12/12 and day 33 of flowering. They have had 3 feeds of 6.5gr/g MC and the light intensity is at about 90%. A few hours after today’s feed I noticed the burned tips (just the tips) with slight claw on a couple of leaves and last night I noticed as pictured below a few of the White Widows leaves doing the canoe thing. Temps average around 20*C lights out and during the day average around 25- 26.5*C. The humidity has been doing good and staying within range until today it’s currently at 25.1*C at 57% humidity (I have no idea why it’s so humid in my house today it’s only 47% outside). I did get several damp rids today and put them in the tents and I have a small dehumidifier that supposed to cover 150 sq ft going and it is collecting water. So crossing my fingers that helps.
Anywho, my plan was to decrease the MC to 6.0gr/g because of the burned tips with a slight claw on a couple and bump the intensity of the light to around 80% because of the few canoed leaves.
Does this plan sound reasonable? I just don’t want to stress them out this late into flower. Thanks for looking and for any suggestions. :love:
20AD9B74-C681-4217-9F8B-144B0D834A98.jpeg
03985C17-328D-42D0-B5EE-D28E35BD65A7.jpeg
0D852595-5787-49A5-9343-E5EC8DCD83A3.jpeg
1935BA88-A3F1-4FA8-8A8D-F57B8F6A82CC.jpeg
96A850D1-2C87-43C3-A09F-1573ECA49CB0.jpeg

Attachments

• 0F2FE6D1-116A-46FD-AA49-FF162BB64290.jpeg
    0F2FE6D1-116A-46FD-AA49-FF162BB64290.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • C66C3E14-FDEF-4CDE-AD67-77FB8A5FAFCE.jpeg
    C66C3E14-FDEF-4CDE-AD67-77FB8A5FAFCE.jpeg
    1,001.6 KB · Views: 11
Anywho, my plan was to decrease the MC to 6.0gr/g because of the burned tips with a slight claw on a couple and bump the intensity of the light to around 80% because of the few canoed leaves.
Does this plan sound reasonable? I just don’t want to stress them out this late into flower. Thanks for looking and for any suggestions. :love:
I swear to God you have this grow thing figured out! Good call and I wouldn't do anything you're not going to do.

She’s a natural
Thank you! I’ve just been learning my butt off :laughtwo: Mostly from this site! Sure do love this place, tons of awesome peoples and lots of learning:)

Aloha CC!

I agree with above. You are certainly in tune with your garden and the plants reflect that! I’m stoned lol The frost and chunky ness on the JH are awesome! Is the “J” in the “JH” taller the the “H” ? My eyesight must be going. Hope you had a blessed day!!! Sending aloha and positive vibes from Hawaii!!

:passitleft:

Aloha CC!

I agree with above. You are certainly in tune with your garden and the plants reflect that! I’m stoned lol The frost and chunky ness on the JH are awesome! Is the “J” in the “JH” taller the the “H” ? My eyesight must be going. Hope you had a blessed day!!! Sending aloha and positive vibes from Hawaii!!

:passitleft:
:laughtwo: Lol thank you Sunny! Always a pleasure to have you stop by :hug: I hope you had a blessed day too :) Thank you for the positive vibes and I’m sending some back from Oklahoma :ganjamon:
:peace::love::Namaste:

New member to the forum, latecomer to this particular grow, I know!
Really interesting reading, especially since I grow in coco as well. Will make sure to follow your future adventures from the start @candycane

Feel free to drop by my introduction to the community, it is a quite intimate tale.... A bit nervous regarding the response, but I'm hoping for a warm welcome.

Your plants look amazing, eye-candy !!

New member to the forum, latecomer to this particular grow, I know!
Really interesting reading, especially since I grow in coco as well. Will make sure to follow your future adventures from the start @candycane

Feel free to drop by my introduction to the community, it is a quite intimate tale.... A bit nervous regarding the response, but I'm hoping for a warm welcome.

Your plants look amazing, eye-candy !!
:thanks: ! Also :welcome:to 420 Mag and :welcome:to my journal ! There is a ton of helpful and very nice people in this forum and I’m sure you’ll receive a warm welcome. If you have any questions please feel free to ask away :) Happy to have ya stop by and I’ll swing by your intro and check it out.

Howdy to all :ciao:I’m looking for a recommendation on a good dehumidifier. Any of y’all using one that you like? I have a $30 mini one that’s supposed to be good for 150 sq ft space and it’s getting water but it’s not near powerful enough to get the humidity where I need it to be. I’ve been scouring Zon and reading reviews but haven’t been able to settle on one yet so thought I’d ask my fellow people’s. Hope everyone has had a good day!:)

That price you see is CAD, so USD it's probably like... free!
Thank you Sauga! :high-five:I couldn’t afford that one it was still pretty expensive @ $269 USD plus another $44 for extended warranty, but I did find a 50 pint that my man helped me get (he was going to get the auto watering system for me as a late Christmas gift but the humidity is more pressing at the moment) it’s got good reviews, has the hose option and can set it for whatever humidity you want it at so hopefully all the reviews are what I wind up with. Thank you again as always for steering me in the right direction and helping me make up my mind:hug:

Back
Top Bottom