White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

Update
The girls are on 43 days of 12/12 and about 35 days of flower. They received their 2nd lowered dose of 6gr/g today and I’ll be keeping a close eye on them to make sure this is the dose they desire. Been struggling to keep the humidity down below 55 in the 4x4 and 53 in the 2x4 (it actually got up to 60% yesterday before I opened the door to the hallway that leads to the bedrooms :eek:. The humidity outside has been in the high 70’s and low 80’s for the past two days. The dehumidifier should be here by tomorrow then I have to let it sit upright for 24 hours before I can kick it on. So in the meantime I’ve just been keeping the heater going as much as I can which is helping along with all the damp rids and the mini dehumidifier. Other than that just keeping an eye on them and keeping them fed. I kinda feel like the PP2 and the WW1 look a lil skimpy on the bud building comparing them to their sisters. I’m about midway thru flower so maybe they will start to fatten up better soon:hmmmm:(That and getting my humidity to where it should be to make the environment back on point should help). I’ve got a really good amount of indirect air movement in the tents so they are all getting plenty of air moving about. Thanks for stopping by and hope y’all have a great rest of your day:ciao:
:peace::love::Namaste:

Hell yeah @candycane . They look fantastic! Starting to bulk up. Great job for sure.
:thanks: Sparkey! I’m sure hoping so:smokin:
Your plants are the reason I may switch to megacrop for a round to check it out. Love your daily updates.:passitleft:
:thanks: Shotta! Truly flattered that my girls caught your eye :battingeyelashes: I made the switch after seeing what it can do in other people’s gardens and the ease of it and haven’t looked back.
:passitleft:

I kinda feel like the PP2 and the WW1 look a lil skimpy on the bud building comparing them to their sisters.
You've run a great garden with good environmental conditions. Each plant was cared for the same and treated and fed the same. I would lean toward different phenotypes.

You've run a great garden with good environmental conditions. Each plant was cared for the same and treated and fed the same. I would lean toward different phenotypes.
Thank you that’s what was getting me, felt like they should be fatter around midway thru but wasn’t sure what else I could possibly do or what I was doing wrong. The environment is normally on point other than recent humidity issue. (Getting that remedied for good now) The Neem oil booboo wasn’t on these ones tho ;)

Damn, I thought I had that removed before you noticed :rofl:
I should have known not to try and trick you ;)
:laughtwo: Some days I’m more easily tricked than others ;) caught me at a moment where my brain was kinda workin :laughtwo:

Buds are stacking up nicely, and the plants look great,candy...
You've got the MC dialed in perfectly- Plenty of time left for the skimpy
ones to catch up !

Buds are stacking up nicely, and the plants look great,candy...
You've got the MC dialed in perfectly- Plenty of time left for the skimpy
ones to catch up !
:thanks: Cass!:green_heart:

F$*k!!! Just witnessed my dehumidifier being stolen off my front porch :eek: My mom is still recovering from her elbow replacement from when she shattered it and asked me today if I could help her clean a house so I had to leave. I literally missed the delivery and theft by minutes. My ring system went off and I saw a guy riding a bike with a backpack come up to the house had his face covered with his hoodie and sunglasses, he took off quick. Then I was hauling a%* home and had my camera on with my mom watching it and a white truck was driving by real slow then stopped just out of view of the camera. So my guess is to avoid the camera they hopped the fence to get to the front porch and stole it that way. We got a security system from his mother for Christmas that my hubby has been procrastinating putting up and it sure would have been nice to have had that up today :( I’ve made a claim with UPS but now I’m out a dehumidifier and can not afford to replace it. I hope those thieves burn in hell. Harsh I know but I can’t stand a thief, lazy,self absorbed entitlement. I filed a claim with zon as well. About to file a police report next. Now to figure out how to get this humidity down more:rolleyes:

Update
Just got off the phone with Zon customer service and since we have proof it was stolen they are sending me a replacement that will be here Saturday :love: Thank goodness I can breath now and I just saw that lil prick riding his bike down the alley behind my house but couldn’t get out the door quick enough to take a picture.

Update
The girls are on 43 days of 12/12 and about 35 days of flower. They received their 2nd lowered dose of 6gr/g today and I’ll be keeping a close eye on them to make sure this is the dose they desire. Been struggling to keep the humidity down below 55 in the 4x4 and 53 in the 2x4 (it actually got up to 60% yesterday before I opened the door to the hallway that leads to the bedrooms :eek:. The humidity outside has been in the high 70’s and low 80’s for the past two days. The dehumidifier should be here by tomorrow then I have to let it sit upright for 24 hours before I can kick it on. So in the meantime I’ve just been keeping the heater going as much as I can which is helping along with all the damp rids and the mini dehumidifier. Other than that just keeping an eye on them and keeping them fed. I kinda feel like the PP2 and the WW1 look a lil skimpy on the bud building comparing them to their sisters. I’m about midway thru flower so maybe they will start to fatten up better soon:hmmmm:(That and getting my humidity to where it should be to make the environment back on point should help). I’ve got a really good amount of indirect air movement in the tents so they are all getting plenty of air moving about. Thanks for stopping by and hope y’all have a great rest of your day:ciao:
:peace::love::Namaste:

Those look awesome :ganjamon: I am gonna be reading lots now haha

Update
Just got off the phone with Zon customer service and since we have proof it was stolen they are sending me a replacement that will be here Saturday :love: Thank goodness I can breath now and I just saw that lil prick riding his bike down the alley behind my house but couldn’t get out the door quick enough to take a picture.
Wow that’s wild. Happy the zon is gonna replace it for ya. I swear if I caught someone doing that I would probably catch a case.

Wow that’s wild. Happy the zon is gonna replace it for ya. I swear if I caught someone doing that I would probably catch a case.
Yesss I’m happy too as I thought I was just going to be SOL. I had to talk myself down because next time he went down my ally all I could picture was hopping the fence and taking him down! But then I remembered I’m not well anymore or as spry and probably should just take a breath and a picture. But man I’m still fired up and that doesn’t happen very often. Scum of the earth he will get his eventually.

Damn! What a dick! I’m glad amazon is handling things on their end for you. I was going to mention it earlier, but as long as you have good airflow, which you do.. you really don’t need to worry so much about the humidity. I’m riding in the 54-58% range, which is too high, but with good airflow, it shouldn’t be a problem. It seems to happen in every grow for me in the 4x4 in coco. I thought using 3g pots would help keep it lower, and it has, just not enough. With the dehumidifier arriving on Saturday, you are going to be in great shape.

Scum of the earth he will get his eventually.

Sit an Amazon box full of dog (or cat) $hit and dirty diapers (optional) on the porch for him to get next time..
something to remotely make it explode in his face would be a nice touch... :)

Damn! What a dick! I’m glad amazon is handling things on their end for you. I was going to mention it earlier, but as long as you have good airflow, which you do.. you really don’t need to worry so much about the humidity. I’m riding in the 54-58% range, which is too high, but with good airflow, it shouldn’t be a problem. It seems to happen in every grow for me in the 4x4 in coco. I thought using 3g pots would help keep it lower, and it has, just not enough. With the dehumidifier arriving on Saturday, you are going to be in great shape.
Thank you HH that makes me feel a lil better! I’ve been picking leaves off here and there nothing to stress them out but enough to slowly widdle leafage down. I’m sooooo very glad Zon took care of me and so quickly to boot!
Sit an Amazon box full of dog (or cat) $hit and dirty diapers (optional) on the porch for him to get next time..
something to remotely make it explode in his face would be a nice touch... :)
:laughtwo: Already on my agenda, I have two dogs who like to poop and just the spot for it too :rofl: stupid prick probably following the truck around, there’s been reports of breaking into cars left and right the past couple of weeks which is why I really didn’t want to leave today but I couldn’t let my mom do that house by herself and it had to be done at that time frame. They usually don’t drop packages until after 1pm but guess they got here early today. The porch is not easy to spot at all from the street so they had to have been scoping the porches really well waiting to pounce.

It’s unbelievable isn’t it, the swerve that someone’s random act of selfishness can put in your life? Whatever you do don’t confront him. Take a photo if you can. A go pro in a hedgerow? Be safe!
Your husband’s friend smelled your garden from your porch. Your intruder stood there too.
Really be safe please Candy.

I love dogs what kind of dogs do you have?

On this..
I made the switch after seeing what it can do in other people’s gardens and the ease of it and haven’t looked back.
Me too :high-five: So glad.
Your gardens are looking beautiful.
:yummy::peace:

Back
Top Bottom