White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

stuff looks nice in here candy.
crappy to hear about your mom's friend and the attitude. hope you got high ceilings with those plants. hate to think of the flower stretch if they are at 5ft now. i generally have mine finished by the time they get to 4ft.

Why start plants and put them into flower if your gonna be gone and not able to care for them. Same thing when people get a dog and don’t care for it like they should...shitty dog owners. Tell him you will watch them every other day and you want a percentage of the grow lol.

Great little defol. I am a big fan of defol especially in tight spaces. To me it’s very important. Some people not so much.
They look great though candy :thumb:
Thank you Shotta! I agree with ya on defol for sure, It’s helps with airflow, gets more light to buds, decreases humidity, and lowers the chance of WPM and rot.
He shouldn't have pressed after you gave him an answer.
Are you his last honest hope?? Does he have family or a spouse that can take over?
Yeah I’m his only hope unfortunately, he doesn’t know anyone else that grows that’s willing, and he lives alone...I just wish he would have either had it done before he started the grow or would wait the extra couple of months until the crop is done. I completely understand the pain been there doing that but it’s been put off for a year already I don’t understand what 2 more months of waiting would do.. I dunno it’s just got me completely stressed out. His times are also in the evening 7p-7am (he’s in coco so daily feeds) and I’ve finally got my man content with my time in the garden and his time frame would cut right into the time that we spend together so that would also creep up issues again and put stress on the relationship.

stuff looks nice in here candy.
crappy to hear about your mom's friend and the attitude. hope you got high ceilings with those plants. hate to think of the flower stretch if they are at 5ft now. i generally have mine finished by the time they get to 4ft.
Thank you Bluter! I’ve still got some room in the tent but at day 22 into 12/12 now so hoping she starts to slow down. She is the only one that tripled in size even along side her sister strain kinda unexpected especially with her description from the breeder that her sister followed.

Tell him to get a drip system! You are sweet to empathize with him. But it’s not your burden to bear. I’m sorry, I’m sassiest in the morning so this is unfiltered opinion ;) You already helped him so he could go on vacation! Sounds to me like it’s his poor planning. Like shotta said, who runs 12 and then says “I think I’ll have some surgery now”? I don’t have anyone to help me either, so I plan accordingly. :) Rant #2 over
I’ll go drink some coffee now, so there’s no #3 :battingeyelashes:

Tell him to get a drip system! You are sweet to empathize with him. But it’s not your burden to bear. I’m sorry, I’m sassiest in the morning so this is unfiltered opinion ;) You already helped him so he could go on vacation! Sounds to me like it’s his poor planning. Like shotta said, who runs 12 and then says “I think I’ll have some surgery now”? I don’t have anyone to help me either, so I plan accordingly. :) Rant #2 over
I’ll go drink some coffee now, so there’s no #3 :battingeyelashes:
Lol thank you HH! That’s what my unfiltered WTH side of the brain was saying. I’m just going to have to tell him that “I’m sorry for your shoulder I truly am but I cannot take over your garden” honestly I’ve felt like for sometime just from tid bits I catch him say that it’s been more work than he had anticipated so he’s just trying to get out of the said work and I’m just truly not able to do that for him at this time. Thanks again!

Lol thank you HH! That’s what my unfiltered WTH side of the brain was saying. I’m just going to have to tell him that “I’m sorry for your shoulder I truly am but I cannot take over your garden” honestly I’ve felt like for sometime just from tid bits I catch him say that it’s been more work than he had anticipated so he’s just trying to get out of the said work and I’m just truly not able to do that for him at this time. Thanks again!
Good for you CC!! :high-five:

am I in the wrong for saying no because of already being overwhelmed?
Nope- if he wanted you to watch them for a weekend or something...fine- but he's talking over 2 months of daily committment- and it appears to me that you've already got your hands full with your own crop.

Reminds me of a sign in the office where I used to work: "Bad planning on your end does not constitute an emergency on my end"... :)

Nope- if he wanted you to watch them for a weekend or something...fine- but he's talking over 2 months of daily committment- and it appears to me that you've already got your hands full with your own crop.

Reminds me of a sign in the office where I used to work: "Bad planning on your end does not constitute an emergency on my end"... :)
Thank you Cass :green_heart: :meditate:
Hope you’re having a blessed day!

He kept pushing the issue making me feel like an a%#hole.
Nonsense...
Sorry for the venting just woke up feeling frustrated about the situation.
There's something you need to learn Candy and that is you need to hang out with me for a bit. I would have gladly taken his plants on. Of course I'm not really a good grower and I'd probably overfeed them after they dry out, but if I lower the light so I can see where to remove all those nuisance flowers before he returned I'm sure he would be surprised with my results.
Great looking house. I can tell it's huge because your feet look so small. :hug:

Nonsense...

There's something you need to learn Candy and that is you need to hang out with me for a bit. I would have gladly taken his plants on. Of course I'm not really a good grower and I'd probably overfeed them after they dry out, but if I lower the light so I can see where to remove all those nuisance flowers before he returned I'm sure he would be surprised with my results.
Great looking house. I can tell it's huge because your feet look so small. :hug:
:laughtwo: Thank you Sauga! Literally if I had a drink in my mouth I would have spit it out:laughtwo: oh and my feet grew a whole 1/2 size from 6th grade! I mean like I feel for the guy but jeezum Pete
:thanks: Again for the nightly pick me up laugh and sentiment :love:
I have a deep respect for @MrSauga’s methods. The book will be called The Fine Art of Sabotage :laughtwo: :love:

:laughtwo: Definitely a ton of great tips :thumb:

You have a beautiful house CC!

big plants as well! :thumb:
Thank you B! :love: I’ve been slowly working on the house over the past few years. Hope you’re having a good relaxing evening!
:green_heart:

The girls are on flip day 24 (17 days of flower) I put them all on 6gr/g MC. The humidity has been crazy for this time of the year today! Inside the house it was at 61%! Super muggy out today so been fighting the humidity inside as well, I’ve got 4 damp rids and a small dehumidifier in the 4x4 and it’s helping some as I have managed to get it down to the mid 50’s now and I flipped the AC on for a few to get that mugginess gone. Anywho other than that all is well in the Casa.
I hope everyone has a great evening and thanks for stopping by :)
:meditate::Namaste:

Lovely, lovely, lovely! I’ve been battling my humidity too. :( Ley me ask you, what are damp rids? Also, are those the vivosun oscillating fans? Whatever the brand is, what do you think about them? I’ve been considering them for a little while, but it haven’t been able to justify the price.

Geez Candy those shots really hilite the stretch you got from them. I don't recall my WW's ever stretching that much. Looks like a basketball team in there :thumb:
:laughtwo:Basketball team :laughtwo: cute that gave me a good giggle I’m just stoked they stretched but that PP2 is just nuts how much she stretched. Got my level canopy all outta whack. Thank you Sauga and I hope you have a great night!
:smokin::Namaste:
Lovely, lovely, lovely! I’ve been battling my humidity too. :( Ley me ask you, what are damp rids? Also, are those the vivosun oscillating fans? Whatever the brand is, what do you think about them? I’ve been considering them for a little while, but it haven’t been able to justify the price.
Hey miss lady! The damp rids you can pick up at Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe’s and Amazon. They are little pebble things you put in the canister thing. I got the unscented ones they work pretty good and they are really cheap! Those are the Vivosun fans, I got them thru Ebay as they were cheaper on there then on Amazon. I so far love them! Really moves air around. They seem to stand behind the product too because when my kids came down a couple of weeks ago I shut all the vents at dark time to not have light leaking in and had major negative pressure that actually squeezed so hard it broke one of the fans to where it would no longer oscillate and they replaced it within the week and I didn’t have to send the other one back!! I’ve only had them a couple of months so not sure on longevity but they did come with a warranty. This weather is nuts today it started out like Spring in Mississippi or Louisiana now ending with crazy high winds and a cold front with expected snow :laughtwo:
Here’s a pic of the Damp rid
416AF236-8598-488E-A0B1-E79C00999C5A.jpeg

Hope you have a great night! :meditate:

Excellent! Thank you :) Maybe I’ll go ahead and take the plunge.
You’re absolutely welcome :) I was worried too when I first started looking at them because of price but after looking at sooooo many fans that didn’t even oscillate and reading reviews the price, warranty, and features worked out better on these. I’m sure there are better ones but the price is always a major factor.

Back
Top Bottom