World's Smallest Solo Cup Grow

I might say this is very interesting as my girls (5) are in solo cups lol this is crazy but I can't believe it's do - able lol

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Either did i...I'm amazed I done it my self..
I might say this is very interesting as my girls (5) are in solo cups lol this is crazy but I can't believe it's do - able lol

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey man, cool grow! Plants look tasty. Have you ever tried coco coir?

IMAG20121.jpg

This one is in a nursery pot. It might be a little smaller than a solo cup. I think it's a 4" container. The coco makes it easy to grow in small containers. It doesn't matter how root bound you are as long as you water a bunch to wash out all the salts

No i haven't. .that looks ausome that little girl..nice job..
hey man, cool grow! Plants look tasty. Have you ever tried coco coir?

imag20121.jpg

this one is in a nursery pot. It might be a little smaller than a solo cup. I think it's a 4" container. The coco makes it easy to grow in small containers. It doesn't matter how root bound you are as long as you water a bunch to wash out all the salts

Two dozen of the same, hand watered and grown blindfolded with your hands tied behind your back, while being shocked with cattle prods?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you forgot, standing on one foot.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:all great ideas....lol
you guys are to much..
maybe like 6 in one big container

two dozen of the same, hand watered and grown blindfolded with your hands tied behind your back, while being shocked with cattle prods?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You forgot, standing on one foot.

yeah- and must also grow naked, while being subjected to loud heavy metal music.

:rofl: As long as he takes the pictures,,, no need to make admins angry :)

WELL THIS IS IT..MAY THEY RIP....I'LL GET A WEIGHT WHEN THEY DRY OUT..BEEN A WILD RIDE..Thanks for joining ME.
MY NEXT ONE WILL BE WITH AN AUTO..PHOTO WAS A REAL PAIN IN THE ASS. .
20161124_1005081.jpg
20161125_190948.jpg
20161125_191115.jpg
20161125_191324.jpg
20161125_192325.jpg
20161125_192917.jpg
20161125_193315.jpg
nm

Back
Top Bottom